Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   My TAC kit came! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/my-tac-kit-came-172356/)

Lisa Loiselle 08-07-2006 03:01 PM

My TAC kit came!

I'm so excited! My TAC kit was sitting outside the door when I got home this afternoon! It's official - I'm an angel!

Anybody have a cure for cumulative trauma resulting from cutting mass quantities of stamps? Yikes!

scrappinchick 08-07-2006 03:16 PM

That is GREAT Lisa!!! I am so happy for you! :) Welcome to TAC and have fun with your box of new goodies!!!

Korillian 08-07-2006 03:27 PM

Congratulations!

amysings 08-07-2006 03:38 PM

Fun! Have a great time!

stamp_cat 08-07-2006 03:42 PM

Congrats....... Remember to rest that cutting arm every now and again :)

Skittl1321 08-07-2006 03:44 PM

Congratulations! I'm a new Angel too.

All I know is after cutting all that Rubber I'm investing in some Kai scissors. I have cuts on the top of all my knuckles on my cutting hand from using cheap scissors for so long!

What sets did you get?

whatspdeck 08-07-2006 04:17 PM

yes - what sets did you get? I've been reading so much about TAC - I'm thinking about signing up myself... :)

scrappinchick 08-07-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatspdeck
yes - what sets did you get? I've been reading so much about TAC - I'm thinking about signing up myself... :)

Now is such a great time to sign up with this month's incentives!! The sets are SUPER GREAT and the kit is jam packed with merchandise! :-D

kphorse 08-07-2006 04:38 PM

Congratulations Lisa!

Glad everything went so good for you! Glad to have you as my Angel Sister too!

Hugs

doxiegal 08-07-2006 04:46 PM

Congratulations! Welcome to TAC... The above post is correct - definately invest in the Kai scissors. They make a BIG difference!

sbarnet 08-07-2006 04:54 PM

Congrats Lisa! I had the same reaction when I got my SU kit! and a huge cramp. I cut while watching tv. It is so much fun to play with all your new goodies! Have fun and get stamping so we can see your masterpieces!

Steph

stamp2stamp2 08-07-2006 04:55 PM

Congrats...

Happy Stamping and Scrapping...

rita w

Skittl1321 08-07-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatspdeck

You should! If you're a stamper and already spend some money on stamping, why not! The quota, if you don't sell a single thing, is so reachable- only $25 a month, and 25% of that comes back at ya!

And the starter kit is such an awesome deal, comes with so many great stamps and papers, and this month 2 free hostess sets!

Happy Heart 08-08-2006 04:08 AM

Not to hijack this thread, but since there are so many Angels on here , I have some questions about your products. How can I find out the sizes of the various stamps I'm interested in? I'd also like to know more about the mounting system. Which kit is better...number 1 or 2?
I've contacted a local rep, and she sent me some catalogs. I expect to hear back from her, but she works, and I'm anxious to know now! LOL!

Happy Heart 08-08-2006 04:11 AM

I forgot my other question! I like the designs nd colors of some of the designer papers, but what's the weight of them? She sent me some small samples, and they seem kind of flimsy.

Glenneth 08-08-2006 04:17 AM

TAC only offers one starter kit now. It is $150. Comes with TONS of goodies. I think the paper (designer collection) is a great weight. If you are making cards you would not want to use it as your base, but as layers and embellishment.
This month's joining special is to get the TWO Level C sets for free. That's really a good deal - they are so cute.
Just let us know if you have any more questions.

Meema 08-08-2006 04:21 AM

Congrats, Lisa
My kit came right in the middle of a family tragedy, so I am STILL cutting stamps, then my DH had knee replacement surgery yesterday, so I just cut as I use!!!! Slowly everything will get into "order" for me. I am so excited for you as I am a new angel too--#3202-- and getting started on my business. Looking in email everyday for my confirmation on my angelnet web page/Ecommerce. Glad to have a new angel in the family!

patcreates 08-08-2006 05:22 AM

Congratulations Lisa! Have fun with all of your new goodies!

momofdbl 08-08-2006 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Heart
I forgot my other question! I like the designs nd colors of some of the designer papers, but what's the weight of them? She sent me some small samples, and they seem kind of flimsy.

Their are 2 different weights in TAC's designer paper collections. One is the 12x12 soar with it collection which is 65# heavyweight cardstock the other 2 are the 8x8 wing it collection and designer collection which is 70# text paper. You must have received some of the text paper. Those are just beautiful and great for layering on cards or for scrapbooking.

marymoilanen 08-08-2006 06:56 AM

Congratulations!

olivia'smom 08-08-2006 09:19 AM

Congratulations!

jana_angel_1251 08-08-2006 10:45 AM

The Kai Gold scissors are a MUST have! Just an FYI - these ARE different than the Kai scissors you get through Sunday Int. or another home based company, hence the reason they are a little more pricey. These scissors are double sharpened and do not compare to the $10 - $15 scissors through the other companies. These, literally, cut through the rubber and cushion like a hot knife through butter and you will not have the stress in your hands when you use them.

Lisa Loiselle 08-08-2006 01:28 PM

Thanks for all the well wishes! I do own Kai scissors but they are several years old, and I've cut 100+ sets with them. I think they need to be sharpened!

Anyway, for sets I got the 2 Level C's because I signed in August; Joy; Hip Hardware; Holly Days; Love Always; The Great Outdoors; Ragdolls; Rub-a-Dub-Dub. Funny thing - they sent me the wrong set (Hello Sunshine) by mistake instead of Ragdolls. I called yesterday and they are sending Ragdolls out to me. They let me KEEP the other set! I was so excited!

I have one question for you angels. I didn't receive anything in my kit to order demo supplies (catalogs, order forms, etc.) I'm going to be strictly a hobby demo so I don't anticipate needing that stuff, but I'm concerned that something might have been left out of my kit. Thanks!

shari stamper 08-08-2006 01:54 PM

Lisa -- Congrats to you! I've been thinking about the TAC opportunity as well...we can never have too much rubba, now can we?? Glad to hear you are so excited - it's great to have passion and fun in our lives and be able to share it with others! Whoo hoo! You GO Girl!!

soniadeigh 08-08-2006 02:24 PM

Congratulations!!!! And I think copies of the forms should be in your demo manual and they are on the "angels only" part of the TAC website, too-but I'd call just in case.