Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear stamps? - searching for a thread

I am in search of a thread that I think was about clear stamps and what to do if they are curling up around the edges. I did not read the thread because I did not have the problem. Well, of course now I seem to have the problem and I can't find the thread. The search button seems to be on the fritz - so I can't search the forums. Any ideas? Was there a thread regarding this topic or am I dreaming. Or does any one know what to do when your clear stamps curl up around the edges?
Thanks for the help!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes