Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   My prisma color pencils came today !!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/my-prisma-color-pencils-came-today-24472/)

Shawna 01-17-2005 10:26 AM

My prisma color pencils came today !!!!

Gotta love big BROWN !!!!!!!!!
In Him,
Shawna

Kerilou 01-17-2005 12:07 PM

I got mine last Thursday! I finally got them all sharpened last night! And arranged in colorbetical order!! Kerilou

Rubbernecker 01-17-2005 12:15 PM

I got mine today too! I have a workshop (my first) to prepare for this weekend so I can't really play yet but I've picked up everything else for the Magic Colored Pencil technique so I can't wait to play!

Rubbernecker 01-17-2005 12:16 PM

P.S. Notice the Google ad from Viking at the top of this page. :lol: I think they're watching us!

LadyandtheStamp 01-17-2005 12:23 PM

I got mine today too! My daughter wants to play with them too....Hmmm...we'll have to see about that :D

Karen

11Valerie11 01-17-2005 12:23 PM

Have fun with them!!! I never knew how great they were until I got mine just after Chrismas, now I don't want to color with anything else! They are fabulous, soft, blendable, a joy to use!! Go out and play!!!

Valerie

stampcrazygirl 01-17-2005 12:46 PM

I've got all of the necessary supplies to get started, except the pencils! I should be getting mine tomorrow.

You mean we have to sharpen them? That makes me nervous because I always seem to have problems sharpening pencils! I usually end up with about 2 inches of pencil left.

StampinChrissylea 01-17-2005 01:20 PM

Mine came today too!

I opened the door before Matt even got to the bell. (YES! I am on a first name basis with my UPS man.) He laughed and said, "its not even from stampin' up and you are practically chasing me down!"

I tore those pencils open quicker than you can say Viking. I sat and oohh and ahhed over them for half an hour. I took each tray out and straitened them since they'd gotten kind of messed up in shipping..They smell so...so ...so...

artzy!!!! Now I just have to wait for my 'stumps' which won't be here until the end of the week. I live in smallsville USA and no one around here had them of course.

What a steal! Enjoy your new toys girls! Will we all be going to the garage after our kids go to bed to sharpen our pencils????
Chris

AndyJoe 01-17-2005 01:46 PM

I received my pencils today as well and was very excited. I had 3 pencils that were not really that good, 2 very bowed and one had a crushed tip. Did anyone here have the same problem? Also, what did you sharpen you pencils with, electric or hand sharpener? I am afraid to use the electric or is that what I should use?

AndyJoe 01-17-2005 02:03 PM

Well, I just called Viking and they wanted to replace them, but I would have to wait, they were on back ordered for 7 days and then add the shipping day so it would be over a week. I asked her to cancel that and I would use them the way they were. Because I did not exchange them and I had a problem, they are going to give me 10% off my next purchase for the inconvience. They are certainly a great company to deal with, I did not expect that at all.

kiwistamper 01-17-2005 02:04 PM

I'm expecting mine today. I went to Michaels this morning to get all my supplies...... and of course, just had to pick up a couple of other things!! :lol:

-- Bridget