Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #41  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Str8Fan
I wanted to start a thread for us to praise our demos. Some demos go far beyond the call of duty to satisfy their customers and never get special recognition.
I would like to recognize my friend, my demo, YuRee for being such an outstanding demo.
Even when she moved away, she continued to let me know when she'd be placing an order, if I needed anything, or even to let me know if something I had been looking for was on sale at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. If it wasn't at my local stores, she'd offer to buy it for me and send it.
She had been inviting me to workshops for about a year before I finally agreed to go to one. I thought this hobby was a bit too froo-froo for me! I was hooked that day!!
Shortly thereafter, I became a hobby demo myself (no longer one), although I always ordered from her. Now that I am overseas, she is still looking out for me. She priority mailed me a new catalog and happily I received it just 5 days later! She knows that there are some items that I don't fancy, but she's okay with it. She always finds something else that I might have missed that she knew I would like!
Anyhow, I am so glad to do business with her and I'm even more glad that she is my friend.
So, come on ladies, if you want to spread kudos for your demo, let's hear from you!
Wow.. A website started by my awesome friend in honor of me!! How sweet is this??? Thanks Rebecca, I miss you and wish you were closer but thanks to modern technology we can still keep in touch.
You are surely blossoming and it is soo neat to see how much you have grown as a stamper. I am so proud of you! You are one of my best friends and a good customer too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default My Demo!

To steal the phrase of the original post.. MY DEMO ROCKS.
My demo, MERRYMOO2, here on SCS. IS the best!! Not only does she keep us up to date on all that is happening with SU, but she introduced me to SCS. I love her stamp club and I look forward with great anticiaption every month for all the cool projects she will have us making. She will take orders from me all the time, even when I drive her nuts. I am becoming a demo very soon and I can't wait to have her as my upline!
She really is so awesome. I love that she loves what she does.. it is like everything sells it self and she doesn't have to make one sales pitch because we all enjoy everything she does soo much.. that we want to have it all! SHe did the sweetest thing... for Xmas, she got us all a ribbon craft keepr, with a stamp inside and a package of ready to use cards. When the new catty came out, she got us each a package of the NEW HOT COLORS assorted paper and made us an inspiration book with all her extra inspiration sheets!! How awesome is she!!
Anyway.. this friday I get my paperwork from her.. I had been stamping before I met her.. but she totally got me to the point where I HAVE TO BECOME A DEMO! A hobby demo anyway because i need to support my habit.

Merry, if you are reading this or you see this. I want you to know that you are the best and I love having you as a demo and as a friend. You are my stamping "MUSE".. you really inspire me to creat and to try new things!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!
Old 08-08-2006, 05:52 AM   #43  
Kookie Creator

My demo, Julie Peterson, is absolutely FABulous!!! She is super creative, hilariously funny and just a fantastic gal!!! Yahoo for Julie!!!!!!

My Demo Rocks...My Demo Rocks...My Demo Rocks...My Demo Rocks...My Demo Rocks...My Demo Rocks...
Old 08-08-2006, 06:47 AM   #44  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm glad that you ladies are enjoying this thread. Keep 'em coming!
Old 08-08-2006, 07:18 AM   #45  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpea111403
To steal the phrase of the original post.. MY DEMO ROCKS.
My demo, MERRYMOO2, here on SCS. IS the best!! Not only does she keep us up to date on all that is happening with SU, but she introduced me to SCS. I love her stamp club and I look forward with great anticiaption every month for all the cool projects she will have us making. She will take orders from me all the time, even when I drive her nuts. I am becoming a demo very soon and I can't wait to have her as my upline!
She really is so awesome. I love that she loves what she does.. it is like everything sells it self and she doesn't have to make one sales pitch because we all enjoy everything she does soo much.. that we want to have it all! SHe did the sweetest thing... for Xmas, she got us all a ribbon craft keepr, with a stamp inside and a package of ready to use cards. When the new catty came out, she got us each a package of the NEW HOT COLORS assorted paper and made us an inspiration book with all her extra inspiration sheets!! How awesome is she!!
Anyway.. this friday I get my paperwork from her.. I had been stamping before I met her.. but she totally got me to the point where I HAVE TO BECOME A DEMO! A hobby demo anyway because i need to support my habit.

Merry, if you are reading this or you see this. I want you to know that you are the best and I love having you as a demo and as a friend. You are my stamping "MUSE".. you really inspire me to creat and to try new things!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!
TOTALLY BLUSHING!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all the kind words Jessica! I am so glad that you have fun, that-s what it's all about right? you are going to make an AWESOME demo yourself b/c of how much you love stamping!!!! You are a great friend, I am so lucky to have met you

My SUO Blog~Merry Stamps
My blog~ Merry Musings

Do you love Tastefully Simple?? Click HERE for fabulous recipes and to browse the catalog!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2006, 07:26 AM   #46  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrymoo2
TOTALLY BLUSHING!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all the kind words Jessica! I am so glad that you have fun, that-s what it's all about right? you are going to make an AWESOME demo yourself b/c of how much you love stamping!!!! You are a great friend, I am so lucky to have met you

Awe.. I am blushing!!