Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #1  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions for CTMH Consultants

Just wondering what the benefits of being a CTMH consultant is in comparison to SU??? What are your sales quotas? Are you required to host a certain amount of workshops? What comission and/or discounts do you recieve? What kind of support does the company offer consultants?
etc. Any info would be appreciated!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-21-2006, 08:44 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

ya know i've been wondering that too

proud mama to anika elizabeth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2006, 04:36 AM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Quota is 300.00 per quarter to remain an active consultant with the 22% discount. If you only sell 100.00 in a quarter you become a Jr. Consultant which entitles you to a 10% discount. There are also other rewards you can receive for your sales (overides, merchandise, etc.)

I have been a consultant for one year and really have not done much with my business but have met my $100.00. Recently I did a gathering that took me over the 300.00 mark and I was reinstated as a Regular Consultant and immediately received my higher discount back.

There are no set amount of gatherings you have to do. You get out of it what you put into it.

So far the the company has been very supportive. They have a website for cosultants only. THey also send out tons of informative emails. They have a toll free number you can call with questions. I must say so far everytime I have called the customer service people have been super.

My biggest piece of adivse to you is go with the company that has the product you love the most. If you are just so-so about the product no matter how low the quota you will not have the enthusiasm to sell.
Side note: I want to add that I said I have not done much with my business. It is not that I do not love the product. We moved out of state and I have a special needs child that I needed to get settled with school, drs, etc. It took me much longer than expected. Having said all this, the Jr. Consultant program allowed me the opportunity to remain a consultant while tending to personal needs. During this time, I was my best customer.

Hope this helped answer any questions about CTMH.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2006, 04:40 AM   #4  
Kookie Creator

Thanks for the info... I think the Jr consultant thing is a great idea. and the fact that you can work your way back up...its great that the company is so flexible that way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2006, 05:00 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

[QUOTE=anniesmom]Quota is 300.00 per quarter to remain an active consultant with the 22% discount. If you only sell 100.00 in a quarter you become a Jr. Consultant which entitles you to a 10% discount. There are also other rewards you can receive for your sales (overides, merchandise, etc.)

This is all correct, but I just wanted to add that IF you have sales of $500 or more in a month, your discount percentage jumps... So, if you sell $500 a month, you actually get a 27% discount. That number goes up more with downlines. But like anniesmom also said, it depends on how you work your business. And it is a BUSINESS! You can do it as a hobby consultant, but you can also make money from it. Like anything else, it depends on how hard you work...

I have nothing but great things to say about CTMH! I've been with them for 3 years, and they are amazing to their consultants!!! They have programs to help new consultants get started, and if the consultant achieves certain sales quotas by certain times, they are rewarded with products. They also have training for new consultants, and completely planned-out gatherings and workshops on their website... All you do is go to the specific month, print off the project, order the stuff (they even offer bulk items, such as embellishments or paper, at a discount!), then follow the cutting diagrams and instructions. So it makes planning for parties and workshops a snap! I've even used this info for my clubs. We all have "stampers block" every now and then, right?!

And I also agree that you should sign up with a company whose products you love, because people will see that in your eyes and hear it in your voice. If you are enthusiastic, they will be too! Good luck with your decision!

Anne Case
[email protected]
www.annecase.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

The override checks start at sales over $99 a month. For a $100 month, you'd earn another 1.5%. For a $300, it would be another 3%. There's more levels in between, but, I can't remember them off the top of my head<G> It goes all the way up to 12%.
I've been with CTMH since 2003. I've seen this company grow so much in the last 2 1/2 yrs. It has really gone the extra mile in the last year or so in helping it's consultants, both with training and with the new Workshops on the Go.

Suz
CTMH Director
Reply With Quote Likes