Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   My bathroom was painted Ruby Red! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/my-bathroom-painted-ruby-red-234370/)

Annek 03-21-2007 08:02 AM

My bathroom was painted Ruby Red!

The painters finally finished the last of my rooms yesterday - yea! My bathroom is officially SU's Ruby Red (ok, it's really Behr - Gallery Red) & I LOVE it!

I was trying to tell a friend of mine what color I had the bathroom painted & when I said "SU's Ruby Red", she knew exactly how it would look.

Had to share my little nugget of joy!!

:-) Anne

Brenda71 03-21-2007 08:41 AM

Ok, where's the pictures? I'd love to see it!!

mullycat 03-21-2007 09:07 AM

Oohhh...that sounds wonderful. I've always wanted to paint my living room ruby red!

Annek 03-21-2007 09:33 AM

LOL - I'll post a pic as soon as I can clean up all the debris from the painters and put things back in order. Everything in there is white (cabinets, tile, tub, etc) so I really wanted a darker color for the walls.

Mullycat - I love your avatar, what a cute cartoon kitty! Or is it a stamped image? You're not that far from me, I live in Parkesburg, PA. :mrgreen:

Anne

mullycat 03-21-2007 11:18 AM

Thanks for the compliment! It would be a cute stamp, now, wouldn't it? (Not that I need any more cat stamps!) You're definitely not far away at all! Nice to "meet" you!

KTstamper 03-21-2007 11:57 AM

Ooh, now you can stamp some great pictures to hang in there, and you can color coordinate perfectly:)

victorial 03-21-2007 04:39 PM

I painted 3 walls of my bedroom ruby red last year. It was a bit overwhelming at first but now I love it!

MasJac 03-21-2007 05:47 PM

I love colored walls.. It gives a nice warm feeling

TexasGrammy 03-21-2007 07:09 PM

Sounds very cool!

Shanon 03-21-2007 07:11 PM

I agree! :mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy
Sounds very cool!

macknme 03-21-2007 07:31 PM

I can't wait for the pics. Sounds really neat.
I just painted my powder room cool carribean and love it! I've decided from now on I'll use SU colors for all my rooms. At least you can tell what it will look like when you hold up a piece of CS instead of a small paint chip. Next I'm painting my living room mellow moss.

stampingkelly 03-21-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macknme
I can't wait for the pics. Sounds really neat.
I just painted my powder room cool carribean and love it! I've decided from now on I'll use SU colors for all my rooms. At least you can tell what it will look like when you hold up a piece of CS instead of a small paint chip. Next I'm painting my living room mellow moss.

We did our main bathroom in Mellow Moss and I *love* it!!! Just gorgeous.

Cheers,

Donna Cook 03-21-2007 07:56 PM

i love talking in SU colors.

scrappintica 03-21-2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna Cook
i love talking in SU colors.

Me too me too...............When your talking the same language it's so cool, especially the SU language!!!!!