In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
I would be happy if SU offered an option to buy either mounted or unmounted. 238 73.68%
I would be unhappy if SU offered the option to buy either mounted or unmounted. 85 26.32%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default Mounted vs. Unmounted Offshoot Poll

Would you be OK with SU offering an OPTION of mounted and unmounted or would you not want them to offer the OPTION?
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor
 
deleoncosm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hereford, Arizona
Posts: 132
Default

hehe I don't know who this comment was for but I hope it's ok I'm responding I am new to split and trying to figure out the whole thread thing...I totally NEED SU to offer this option...I kinda have a hard time letting go of things and my su sets are no exception so storage is a huge problem on top of we are a military family...hopefuly they will at least consider offering the sets with no wood and that could save on S&H
deleoncosm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #3  
8 Cow Woman
 
cobrielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 39,130
Default

I'm a demo and I'd be fine with them offering the option.
cobrielle is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:41 PM   #4  
Gabfest Goddess
 
Skittl1321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Coralville, Iowa
Posts: 9,164
Default

If it didn't affect the price of wood mounted stamps- why would wood mounted fans be unhappy?

As an unmounted fan- I'd be happy with an unmounted option, but I would expect the price to be a bit less expensive. Maybe 20-30%?
Skittl1321 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #5  
Insane Embellisher
 
Jillgunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 1,054
Default

I think it would be nice to have the option, I guess I could buy more stamps if they were cheaper unmounted
__________________
My Little Gallery:https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...114581&cat=500
Mom to Natalia born 3-13-06
Jillgunter is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert
 
StampingV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Racing with Kasey! Go #9
Posts: 3,774
Default

I'm a demo and I would be happy for the option, also.

V
StampingV is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:57 PM   #7  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni
 
Jeanne S's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Poofville
Posts: 53,538
Default

No problems with that option....
__________________
Jeanne S - Inky Paws
SCS Moderator
Jeanne S is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #8  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Could those who are unhappy with the idea of them offering the option tell us why? To me it is kind of like an ice cream store that only offers vanilla. Then they add chocolate. Why would that bother the vanilla fans? Just verrrry curious about this.
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:11 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Carebear530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Posts: 3,636
Default

Wouldn't bother me if they went unmounted but I would probably still buy mounted. I think the option would be great for everyone. I personally love the feel of the wood mounted for some reason, but I see the draw for unmounted as well.
__________________
Carrie
My gallery!
Carebear530 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert
 
ikimom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,866
Default

Housefan, thanks for wording your poll better than mine. I realize now that my choice of words upset some people, but I'm glad they said so because I learn from my mistakes and not ashamed to say I made an error.

~ Kathy
__________________
I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.
~ Oscar Wilde

ikimom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:55 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Kathy, as much as anything I am just sooooo curious as to why anyone would begrudge the option. I think your post was fine!
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:57 PM   #12  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Default

I think I would still get the wood, but I certainly have no problem with SU! offering an option.
jtax is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:06 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
belindaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,499
Default

I "begrudge" the option because I think it would affect the cost and/or selection of stamps... there simply is only so much room on the pick line (I've been there, and it *is* full) and to offer all the stamps as mounted or unmounted would cost space on the pickline. If the option of unmounted were offered, it would in effect double the amount of space needed for stamps on the pick line. There are two ways this could be handled: 1) offer half as many stamp sets to make space for the unmounted option, or 2) expand the distribution center to make more room for all the stamps.

The smaller amount of storage needed at home (or in a small business) for unmounted stamps just does not apply on a large pick line such as SU's. The same amount of space is needed no matter how large or small an item.

Because offering an unmounted option would *at this time* either increase the cost of SU's product or decrease the selection, I chose that I would be unhappy if SU offered unmounted stamps. If at some time in the future these barriers could be overcome without sacrificing value or diversity in stamps, I would be happy to see that choice made available.
belindaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

I would like the option, but you have to know that it would add to the cost of the product in the long run. It would change the production lines, take different types of packaging, and change how the orders have to placed into boxes. All of which cost money.
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Erin K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Costco
Posts: 22,181
Default

someone mentioned that there might less options of they had both. I mean less designs because their "pick line" (new term to me and I love it) would be doubled. So that's a concern, but if they could do it with the same amount of options then I would think there cold be no complaint. Well someone will surely have one, but not one I can see.

Me, I voted for unmounted. I just want the most rubber at the lowest price. They are cute though I'll buy them anyhow, but as some people said, I have X amount to spend and that's it.
__________________
My Blog My Gallery All dog's feet smell like Fritos. I know you don't believe me, go check... See, I told you so.
Erin K is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

Wow, we were typing at the same time! LOL!
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:15 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Erin K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Costco
Posts: 22,181
Default

Sorry Belinda, it took me a while to type my answer and you put yours better in the mean time!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery All dog's feet smell like Fritos. I know you don't believe me, go check... See, I told you so.
Erin K is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Erin K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Costco
Posts: 22,181
Default

OH and sorry Kiraj too, man I stink at this!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery All dog's feet smell like Fritos. I know you don't believe me, go check... See, I told you so.
Erin K is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #19  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by belindaking
I "begrudge" the option because I think it would affect the cost and/or selection of stamps... there simply is only so much room on the pick line (I've been there, and it *is* full) and to offer all the stamps as mounted or unmounted would cost space on the pickline. If the option of unmounted were offered, it would in effect double the amount of space needed for stamps on the pick line. There are two ways this could be handled: 1) offer half as many stamp sets to make space for the unmounted option, or 2) expand the distribution center to make more room for all the stamps.

The smaller amount of storage needed at home (or in a small business) for unmounted stamps just does not apply on a large pick line such as SU's. The same amount of space is needed no matter how large or small an item.

Because offering an unmounted option would *at this time* either increase the cost of SU's product or decrease the selection, I chose that I would be unhappy if SU offered unmounted stamps. If at some time in the future these barriers could be overcome without sacrificing value or diversity in stamps, I would be happy to see that choice made available.
I am really confused. Same rubber, same designs, they just don't put wood in the box.
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
I am really confused. Same rubber, same designs, they just don't put wood in the box.
Which would require a change in their manufacturing lines, because SU makes all their own stamps. There would have to be a process for getting the stamps w/o blocks from the machine to the picking lines, and there isn't currently one. Also, the picking lines are mostly mechanized, meaning machines place orders in the boxes not people. So there would have to be room for double the amount of stamps on the picking line. And I'm sure people wouldn't want to get giant boxes if they were buying unmounted, so that system would have to change too.
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
belindaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,499
Default

The rubber, wood, and sticker sheet aren't put into the plastic case at the distribution center, that's done at the manufacturing facility, which is several (8-10?) hours away. The sets are then boxed up and shipped to the distribution center. Once at the distribution center, the stamp sets are put in the row of the pick line that they belong in. The pick line worker grabs the stamp set (which was loaded into the appropriate place) when its light comes on signifying that it is to be shipped to you.

To have both the mounted and unmounted options, first they would have to come up with a packaging for the unmounted sets, and those would have to be packaged seperately from the mounted sets at the manufacturing facility to be shipped to the distribution center. Then you have two places on the pick line-- one for the mounted set of stamps, and one for the unmounted set. Yes, the spot at the pick line would have to be filled less often for the same number of stamp sets sold. But you'd still need two spots on the pick line for one design of stamps.

Kira, machines don't pick the orders-- people still do that. The process is more automated, so while the workers used to physically look at the packing slip and check which of the items need to go into the box, then put those items in the box... now when the box gets into that area, the worker scans the box (that's what the bar codes on the outside of your SU box are for), it pulls up your specific order in the computer, and lights come up in that person's zone at the items that go in that box, along with a number indicating how many of that item go in your box. Plus the system has been upgraded recently for smaller orders with the capability to pick 6 orders to a divided box, then have those orders divided into smaller boxes (that are too small for the conveyer belts) or padded envelopes.

I got to work the pick line for a few minutes at convention last year, and BOY do I have a lot more respect for those workers! They're amazing!
belindaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

Thanks for clarifying that point Belinda!
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:17 PM   #23  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by belindaking
The rubber, wood, and sticker sheet aren't put into the plastic case at the distribution center, that's done at the manufacturing facility, which is several (8-10?) hours away. The sets are then boxed up and shipped to the distribution center. Once at the distribution center, the stamp sets are put in the row of the pick line that they belong in. The pick line worker grabs the stamp set (which was loaded into the appropriate place) when its light comes on signifying that it is to be shipped to you.

To have both the mounted and unmounted options, first they would have to come up with a packaging for the unmounted sets, and those would have to be packaged seperately from the mounted sets at the manufacturing facility to be shipped to the distribution center. Then you have two places on the pick line-- one for the mounted set of stamps, and one for the unmounted set. Yes, the spot at the pick line would have to be filled less often for the same number of stamp sets sold. But you'd still need two spots on the pick line for one design of stamps.

Kira, machines don't pick the orders-- people still do that. The process is more automated, so while the workers used to physically look at the packing slip and check which of the items need to go into the box, then put those items in the box... now when the box gets into that area, the worker scans the box (that's what the bar codes on the outside of your SU box are for), it pulls up your specific order in the computer, and lights come up in that person's zone at the items that go in that box, along with a number indicating how many of that item go in your box. Plus the system has been upgraded recently for smaller orders with the capability to pick 6 orders to a divided box, then have those orders divided into smaller boxes (that are too small for the conveyer belts) or padded envelopes.

I got to work the pick line for a few minutes at convention last year, and BOY do I have a lot more respect for those workers! They're amazing!
All I know is that there are plenty of companies out there that accomodate both options. What do they have that SU could not duplicate?
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:20 PM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
All I know is that there are plenty of companies out there that accomodate both options. What do they have that SU could not duplicate?

SU could duplicate it, just for a higher product cost. And from what I've read about your opinions on SU prices, thats not a solution you would be willing to accept either.
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
plkelley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 774
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
All I know is that there are plenty of companies out there that accomodate both options. What do they have that SU could not duplicate?
The process that SU utilizes has just been explained in detail to you. SU may be contemplating offering this option; but they are probably the one of the largest companies out there and it takes lots of time and resources to work out the details.

My word, why don't you just purchase from other companies and quit beating this poor old dead horse?
plkelley is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:30 PM   #26  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraj
SU could duplicate it, just for a higher product cost. And from what I've read about your opinions on SU prices, thats not a solution you would be willing to accept either.
Then why can other companies do it for so much less? I just bought the most lovely set of 6 unmounted rather large stamps for $11.95. The same stamps mounted were $16.95.

I am just so curious as to why SU and the SU demos have dug their heels in to the point of being offended when anyone even wants to discuss this?
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:30 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
belindaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,499
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
All I know is that there are plenty of companies out there that accomodate both options. What do they have that SU could not duplicate?
Less product.
belindaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #28  
Kookie Creator
 
RedInLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Buried in my Craft Room in Southern NH
Posts: 663
Default

I don't care if they offer unmounted, as long as they keep the mounted version too. I'm not interested in trying unmounted. Plus, SU would appeal to everyone by offering both.
__________________
Ellen
View My Gallery
If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.
~Author Unknown
RedInLove is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:33 PM   #29  
Pearl-ExPert
 
kiraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Western Oregon
Posts: 2,980
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
Then why can other companies do it for so much less? I just bought the most lovely set of 6 unmounted rather large stamps for $11.95. The same stamps mounted were $16.95.

I am just so curious as to why SU and the SU demos have dug their heels in to the point of being offended when anyone even wants to discuss this?

I haven't seen anyone offended.

I am just so curious as to why you get so offended at the very thought of SU or the idea that some people do like their products and business methods. If you don't like the product, find, no one forces you to buy it. There's no point in continually berating it though.
kiraj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
belindaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 12,499
Default

I'm not offended at all... you asked for an opinion, and I gave my opinion. I backed up my opinion with facts about how SU currently operates. You seem to be offended that my opinion is not the same as yours and you backed up your opinion with what other companies offer.

If and when SU could offer unmounted and mounted sets without raising prices or sacrificing selection, I would be the first to cheer on a new era of stamping as we know it. Since as I see it that time is not yet here, I would be unhappy to see that option because it would either raise prices or sacrifice selection because of the way the manufacturing facility and distribution center are currently set up.
belindaking is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #31  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraj
I haven't seen anyone offended.

I am just so curious as to why you get so offended at the very thought of SU or the idea that some people do like their products and business methods. If you don't like the product, find, no one forces you to buy it. There's no point in continually berating it though.
It has been referred to in this thread as a dead horse and I have been asked to stop. I guess that is about as offended as one gets.
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #32  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

I am honestly sorry that I posted this poll and dared to ask such a question.
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #33  
Sassy Shani
 
Shanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: My beach house
Posts: 72,409
Default

AMEN!
Quote:

Originally Posted by plkelley
The process that SU utilizes has just been explained in detail to you. SU may be contemplating offering this option; but they are probably the one of the largest companies out there and it takes lots of time and resources to work out the details.

My word, why don't you just purchase from other companies and quit beating this poor old dead horse?
Shanon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
plkelley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 774
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
It has been referred to in this thread as a dead horse and I have been asked to stop. I guess that is about as offended as one gets.
LOL - I am not offended, just curious as to your motives. If I had the white-hot hatred for SU that you seem to harbor, I would not buy from them.
plkelley is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #35  
Sassy Shani
 
Shanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: My beach house
Posts: 72,409
Default

Have you ever heard of the term "stirring the pot" ?
Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
I am honestly sorry that I posted this poll and dared to ask such a question.
Shanon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:47 PM   #36  
Die Cut Diva
 
housefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,451
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by plkelley
LOL - I am not offended, just curious as to your motives. If I had the white-hot hatred for SU that you seem to harbor, I would not buy from them.
Goodness. Never knew my curiosity could be exaggerated into white hot hatred! You are good!
housefan is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #37  
Sassy Shani
 
Shanon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: My beach house
Posts: 72,409
Default

HF.........oh gosh, nevermind. Not worth it. *bowing out now*
Shanon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:58 PM   #38  
Gabfest Goddess
 
Cynamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago suburbs
Posts: 7,638
Default

I don't like unmounted, but I wouldn't want to keep that option away from others!

Cindy
Cynamom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #39  
Insane Embellisher
 
doxiegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montana!
Posts: 1,617
Default

It is too bad that we cannot, as adults, post our reply to the question asked and move on! If you don't like the post, poll, etc., you don't have to reply!
__________________
Sally Taylor, Fun Stampers Journey Coach #1118

My FSJ site
doxiegal is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #40  
Matboard Maniac
 
annieworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fairmont, WV
Posts: 396
Default

I'm all for an unmounted option! Every stamper I know is sick of paying for wood they will not be using. SU is quite capable of changing their methods to better serve their customers without passing that cost onto the devoted demos and customers. Companies have to spend money to make money, period.


And, I think the comment about beating a dead horse is out of line. If you don't like what another scs'er is going on about then stop reading their posts. I didn't see housefan "berate" SU at all in this post.
__________________
Annie
annieworm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off