Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #1681  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris, I sent Vicki (Hawaiian) a PM on July 2 and have not received a response from her. I hope she is okay. If you hear from her, please let me know. Thanks!
Die Cut Diva

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts

So far I have not heard from her. I do hope she is alright!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Die Cut Diva

I have a few PIFs to offer. The first one is a homemade travel stamp platform. I have five made. I made myself one and use it to stamp sentiments onto banners, die cuts, ect that are hard to stamp on a larger platform. It has sticky sheet on it that holds the die cut in place when I stamp, then I can easily lift it up, and I don't have to fool with taping it down or working around the magnets etc... I would be happy to send more than one if you'd like to give one to a friend or have one for your kids to use etc., so they won't mess up your Misti's or stamp platforms. I also have some of the thick cd cases that are good for holding unmounted rubber stamps if anyone would like some. I also have a banner die and an arrow die that was shared with me here. The last one is a Gemini die. I would suggest that you get it only if you have a gemini, as I thought it would break my cuttlebug and spellbinder when I ran it through. Just let me know if you'd like any/some of these. Thanks so much! I can only mail in the U.S...

Handmade travel platforms-5
cd cases
banner die
arrows die
Gemini die  SPOKEN FOR

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 08-09-2020 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: forgot photos, der...
Mad Swapper

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
I have a few PIFs to offer. The first one is a homemade travel stamp platform. I have five made. I made myself one and use it to stamp sentiments onto banners, die cuts, ect that are hard to stamp on a larger platform. It has sticky sheet on it that holds the die cut in place when I stamp, then I can easily lift it up, and I don't have to fool with taping it down or working around the magnets etc... I would be happy to send more than one if you'd like to give one to a friend or have one for your kids to use etc., so they won't mess up your Misti's or stamp platforms. I also have some of the thick cd cases that are good for holding unmounted rubber stamps if anyone would like some. I also have a banner die and an arrow die that was shared with me here. The last one is a Gemini die. I would suggest that you get it only if you have a gemini, as I thought it would break my cuttlebug and spellbinder when I ran it through. Just let me know if you'd like any/some of these. Thanks so much! I can only mail in the U.S...

Handmade travel platforms-5
cd cases
banner die
arrows die
Gemini die

Hi Chris,
Can I ask,  what the problem was when you tried to use the Gemini die. Did it hang up in your die cut machine? I have a Big Shot and have used a couple of Gemini dies with no problem , so am just wondering if this one is a different type.
Thanks..
Karen
Die Cut Diva

Hi Karen, The Gemini Die is the large swirly one shown last. Does it not show up on the post? Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll try to repost.The arrows die is a Provo Craft die. Hope that helps!
Yes, it would try to get stuck.  It was very hard to crank through.  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hi Karen, The Gemini Die is the large swirly one shown last. Does it not show up on the post? Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll try to repost.The arrows die is a Provo Craft die. Hope that helps! Yes, it would try to get stuck. It was very hard to crank through.

So strange, but the images didn't show up the first time...and then when I commented and asked my question...there they were! Thanks for answering my question...I PM'd you.
Karen
Die Cut Diva

The Gemini die has been spoken for.
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope to have some things to offer soon. Right now my trips to the PO are few and far between so I don't want to keep people hanging and waiting for any goodies. Life is really tough these days and the "unknown" of what awaits around the corner can drive you crazy.Hope you are all well. May you be blessed.
Mad Swapper

Hi Arlene,
Yes, there are so many worries and adjustments to work through for everyone right now. I know we'll eventually get through this and that things will get better, but there are a lot of people hurting. I feel fortunate to remain healthy and not seriously impacted. Take care everyone.
Karen
Gabfest Goddess

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

As a person who is at risk, I am being very careful to limit any contact, and that has kept me from doing much offering here lately, but I found something out today that may change that! The PO will schedule pickup at your door. Well, yay! I had an ebay damaged item to return, and didn't know how I was going to get it mailed, but they will come and get it, so I'm good now. Maybe I'll dig out some goodies to offer- I have a great electronic scale to weigh packages, plus I have a supply of flat rate boxes and envelopes.

I've only been out of the house 5 times since March 20th, and never even opened the car door or window on 2 of those trips (exercising the car?). I had to go to the doctor's for a blood draw Monday, and wear a mask, and I was having such a hard time breathing in that thing. Mostly nerves. I have to go see the doctor next week, and I hope to be able to make a mask I can stand more easily before then. This whole virus scares me something awful.

<style></style>
Mad Swapper

Quote:

As a person who is at risk, I am being very careful to limit any contact, and that has kept me from doing much offering here lately, but I found something out today that may change that! The PO will schedule pickup at your door. Well, yay! I had an ebay damaged item to return, and didn't know how I was going to get it mailed, but they will come and get it, so I'm good now. Maybe I'll dig out some goodies to offer- I have a great electronic scale to weigh packages, plus I have a supply of flat rate boxes and envelopes.

I've only been out of the house 5 times since March 20th, and never even opened the car door or window on 2 of those trips (exercising the car?). I had to go to the doctor's for a blood draw Monday, and wear a mask, and I was having such a hard time breathing in that thing. Mostly nerves. I have to go see the doctor next week, and I hope to be able to make a mask I can stand more easily before then. This whole virus scares me something awful.

<style></style>

I've been scheduling pick up from my door/mailbox whenever I have a package that has a usps printed label on it. However, they won't pick up if you use stamps on a package that is either thicker than 1/2 inch or weighs more than 13 oz, and that means going to the post office . My husband has been doing most of the shopping and errands, and I have been pretty much staying home due to severe asthma. My asthma has improved, but still feeling nervous about going out..especially to the doctors! I have to say that I wasn't prepared for this to go on so long, or to be this severe. Haven't seen my son and his family since January, but they are all working with the public so I don't want to risk it. I'm a homebody, so staying home doesn't bother me, but it's the worry and stress, as you say. Take care!
Karen
Die Cut Diva

No one seems to be interested in the arrows or banner, so I will hold onto them or give them to a friend of mine. I am going to offer up the travel platforms in other places, but let me know if you want one. Even if I give them all away, I could make another one later. Thanks!
Mad Swapper

Quote:

No one seems to be interested in the arrows or banner, so I will hold onto them or give them to a friend of mine. I am going to offer up the travel platforms in other places, but let me know if you want one. Even if I give them all away, I could make another one later. Thanks!

Thank you Chris, for all of your generous PIFs. Those dies are really fun, but if your friend can use them, then by all means offer them to her! Isn't it great how someone's old supplies are someone else's new treasure?!
Karen
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIF

I have several of these to pass on .

I am out of the unicorn ones. They found new homes. I still
have more of the other one.

Last edited by glendak; 08-16-2020 at 11:26 AM..
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

If the unicorn ones is still available I would love to receive it. My DGD is into unicorns.

Die Cut Diva

Colored up a couple of images that Hawaii sent me, and it made me think of her.  I hope she is doing alright.  I have her address and sent her a card.  I used to have her email and phone number, but can't find them.  Like I said, I hope she is doing alright!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!  Hope everyone is safe and well!
Gabfest Goddess

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Glenda,
I got the stamps & dies yesterday, thank you! Sad to say, but as I get older, I have more need of sympathy sentiments.
Pat
<style></style>
Die Cut Diva

Whoo Hoo!  Someone asked for a little travel stamper.  I will post them elsewhere here to see if any are interested.   
Stazon Splitcoast

What stamp are you referring to, Chris?
I guess I missed that offer.
Mad Swapper

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_CView Post
What stamp are you referring to, Chris?
I guess I missed that offer.
Look at Post #1683.  That should explain.
Die Cut Diva

Hi Arlene, It was this post.  It wasn't a stamp, but a homemade stamper, to help stamp small sentiments or images.  I still have everything but the Gemini die.  I just discontinue them after a while, as I get tired of rechecking the posts.  But let me know if you'd like any of them, and I'd be glad to send it to you.  
Thanks Paperjunky for helping!  
Quote:

I have a few PIFs to offer. The first one is a homemade travel stamp platform. I have five made. I made myself one and use it to stamp sentiments onto banners, die cuts, ect that are hard to stamp on a larger platform. It has sticky sheet on it that holds the die cut in place when I stamp, then I can easily lift it up, and I don't have to fool with taping it down or working around the magnets etc... I would be happy to send more than one if you'd like to give one to a friend or have one for your kids to use etc., so they won't mess up your Misti's or stamp platforms. I also have some of the thick cd cases that are good for holding unmounted rubber stamps if anyone would like some. I also have a banner die and an arrow die that was shared with me here. The last one is a Gemini die. I would suggest that you get it only if you have a gemini, as I thought it would break my cuttlebug and spellbinder when I ran it through. Just let me know if you'd like any/some of these. Thanks so much! I can only mail in the U.S...Handmade travel platforms-5cd casesbanner diearrows dieGemini die  SPOKEN FOR

Stazon Splitcoast

if no one has claimed the banners, I could use them.  I don't want to be taking everything.  I give locally as shipping can be an issue.  I need to wait for someone to drive me to the Post Office.  I do have a few things.  Maybe I can post them when I find someone will to drive me.  I used to walk the 7 miles round trip.  However, due to medical issues I can do that.
have a fun Sunday.... be safe!

Die Cut Diva

Hi Joan, I would be glad to send you the banners, arrows and a stamper if you'd like it.  No worries, I don't expect you to give anything, I'm just happy if you can use them!  And I totally understand about the medical issues, as i have them too, and cannot drive either.  Just PM me your address and info, and I will mail them out to you ASAP!  Hope you are having a good day!  (((HUGS!)))
Die Cut Diva

The banner die has been spoken for.  I still have several stampers too!

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 08-28-2020 at 11:14 PM..
Die Cut Diva

I have two homemade stampers left.  

Mad Swapper

You are so generous Chris, and, as someone who has benefited from many of your PIFs, I thank you again! Hope you're able to get in some crafting yourself these days. I seem to be really scattered lately and haven't been stamping as much as usual. At least I'm tackling my craft room mess and trying to organize. I'm already finding it easier to craft when I can actually find things!  
Karen
Die Cut Diva

Mine is a disaster too!  Been busy with one of the challenges here, but now I have to try to catch up on this house.  I do better when things are organized too!  
Stazon Splitcoast

Chris -  you are wonderful!
I am just relaxing today!

Die Cut Diva

Joan, you are wonderful!  Thank you for the kind compliment!  Hope you have a peaceful and fun day!
Pearl-ExPert

If there are any left, I would love a travel platform. Let me know and I will PM my address.

I have a Stampin Up! mini envelope template if anyone wants it. It makes 5 sizes of mini envelopes. PM me if you want me to mail it to you.

Live each day with kindness, happiness, and a smile.
Pearl-ExPert

Also up for grabs:
12 6x6 sheets of patterned card stock. They are all the same - pink background and the words twinkle twinkle little star printed all over. 

I have more patterned paper and card stock than I can ever use, so if there is a particular color that you love, let me know that, too, and I can round some up.

Die Cut Diva

Hi Jennifer, I had two left.  Just send PM me your address, and I will get it to you.  Sent you a PM earlier, because it wouldn't let me post.
Chat Box Hippy Chick

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

PM'd you Jennifer!

My Blog
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by leibettyView Post
PM'd you Jennifer!

SU envelope template has been claimed and is in the mail!

Glitter Guru

Received 52 Likes on 23 Posts

Are any of the cases still available?  If you have another home-made stamper, I'd be interested in that too.  Thanks! 

I have a roll of copper foil tape by Ranger, that I don't think has ever been opened.

I also have a set of 6 stained glass flower clear stamps from Cardmaking and Paper Crafts Magazine that I've never used.  If you like to color, these are great.  I just have so many stamps that I have to re-home some to make room for new ones.

Last edited by Scrapjanny; 09-19-2020 at 07:04 AM..
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Hi Jennifer, I had two left.  Just send PM me your address, and I will get it to you.  Sent you a PM earlier, because it wouldn't let me post.

I'd love to know where you got the sticky paper for these.

Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
Are any of the cases still available?  If you have another home-made stamper, I'd be interested in that too.  Thanks! 

I have a roll of copper foil tape by Ranger, that I don't think has ever been opened.

I also have a set of 6 stained glass flower clear stamps from Cardmaking and Paper Crafts Magazine that I've never used.  If you like to color, these are great.  I just have so many stamps that I have to re-home some to make room for new ones.

Oh my gosh, me, too! So. Much. Stuff. I wish postage wasn't so expensive!

Mad Swapper

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

I just had surgery on Wednesday and so will be out of work for the next month.  I will be posting a bunch of things since I can't even walk into a part of my craft room right now.
Die Cut Diva

Best wishes with your surgery Brenda!  I hope it goes well, and you get an excellent result and a smooth recovery!  
Scrapjanny, Yes, I have one stamp thingie left and plenty of clear cases.  Just let me know how many clear cases you want.  I would be glad to fill a priority envelope full and send them to you.  I'd like to keep them out of the landfills.  They are great for holding rubber stamps, some dies (with a piece of magnetic sheet) etc...  Just send me your address, and I'll get the stamp thingie out ASAP.  I am waiting on the post office to send me an order of the padded priority envelopes, so I can send the other out as soon as they arrive, but I can send out the stamp thingie ASAP.  
Jennifer, It is Sizzix Sticky Grid Sheets.  I have seen them at Scrapbook.com, Amazon, Ebay, and I believe I saw them at Hobby Lobby in with the dies.  They are made to hold your dies and paper still on your cutting plates for the die cutting machines.  Hope that helps.
I will post some small PIFs later on when I get a chance.  I am so behind on housework.  Been crafting, so my area is a disaster!!!  
Glitter Guru

Received 52 Likes on 23 Posts

Quote:

Best wishes with your surgery Brenda!  I hope it goes well, and you get an excellent result and a smooth recovery!  
Scrapjanny, Yes, I have one stamp thingie left and plenty of clear cases.  Just let me know how many clear cases you want.  I would be glad to fill a priority envelope full and send them to you.  I'd like to keep them out of the landfills.  They are great for holding rubber stamps, some dies (with a piece of magnetic sheet) etc...  Just send me your address, and I'll get the stamp thingie out ASAP.  I am waiting on the post office to send me an order of the padded priority envelopes, so I can send the other out as soon as they arrive, but I can send out the stamp thingie ASAP.  
Jennifer, It is Sizzix Sticky Grid Sheets.  I have seen them at Scrapbook.com, Amazon, Ebay, and I believe I saw them at Hobby Lobby in with the dies.  They are made to hold your dies and paper still on your cutting plates for the die cutting machines.  Hope that helps.
I will post some small PIFs later on when I get a chance.  I am so behind on housework.  Been crafting, so my area is a disaster!!!  

Whatever is convenient for you and won't cost too much to ship.  I'd be happy to pay the postage if you'd like.  Thank you!