Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Mini Question.... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/mini-question-25038/)

koren_n 01-20-2005 10:11 AM

Mini Question....

Ok I am really interested to see what set out of this years mini are you MOST wanting to see make it into next years catty? I think the one I want tho most is La Dee Da. I hate that I cannot demo it there are so make adorable things that you can use it for!!!

ahaley 01-20-2005 10:18 AM

The Canvas background stamp! I love to use it and I have made sooo many samples with it already.

~Amy

StampBee 01-20-2005 10:26 AM

For me it would have to be the "hostess set", Occassionally! I love this set, but I would NEVER EVER make a $400 show :cry: :shock: :x , so I am hoping that they put that one in the new catty......plus, I already have the "curvy verses" that goes with that set!

Kathy :)

jenhenry 01-20-2005 10:31 AM

Occassionally, like other Hostess Appreciation Sets (not Hostess Sets, Hostess APPRECIATION Sets) that are at the front of each mini never appear in subsequent catalogs. They are a special reward for hostesses of $400 workshops that are gone for good once that mini is over.

StampBee 01-20-2005 10:34 AM

JENNIFER.......................................... ..........you rat! :twisted:

j/k

I am not a demo, so I don't know those things.........hm................wonder if I will ever find it on Ebay.... :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll:
Kathy :lol:

Rubbernecker 01-20-2005 10:38 AM

Kathy--

Don't go to Ebay! Wait til this catalog period ends and so a search for it here. Someone will always be willing to trade for it.

Good luck!
Julie

StampBee 01-20-2005 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubbernecker
Kathy--

Don't go to Ebay! Wait til this catalog period ends and so a search for it here. Someone will always be willing to trade for it.

Good luck!
Julie

OK, will do, Julie!

Thanks,

row4d 01-20-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubbernecker
Kathy--

Good luck!
Julie

Definitely try to trade for it here if you can't hostess a qualifying workshop. That's how I got On Angel Wings last quarter!

heresrita 01-20-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampBee
For me it would have to be the "hostess set", Occassionally! I love this set, but I would NEVER EVER make a $400 show :cry: :shock: :x , so I am hoping that they put that one in the new catty......plus, I already have the "curvy verses" that goes with that set!

If I ever get that hostess set, I definitely will trade. I'm not too fond of it.

Pendant23 01-20-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampBee
JENNIFER.......................................... ..........you rat! :twisted:

j/k

I am not a demo, so I don't know those things.........hm................wonder if I will ever find it on Ebay.... :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll:
Kathy :lol:

Like Julie said, don't go to eBay. I HAD to have Furnished with Love. I believe I paid around $30 on eBay. I didn't know too much about SU then. Now I know the demos will often unload what they can no longer demo. Plus it now goes on eBay for less than $20.

I personally will be getting Occasionally and I do not want it so I know I will be looking to unload it (that and my extra SABs, LOL). And I will probably do so on the trade board here on SCS.

srogers5 01-20-2005 11:28 AM

Kathy,

Are you aware that you don't have to have a $400 show to get it? You can combine two workshops within the quarter to get to that mark. So, if you have a $200 workshop in Jan. and another in Feb., it will be yours, on top of all the other benefits.

stampingspark 01-20-2005 01:37 PM

I am hoping that Going out in Style makes it to the big catty. I am also hoping that maybe more sets to coordinate with it, I know it sounds like I am asking for alot but a girl can dream big right????? :lol:

MoberKitty 01-20-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srogers5
Are you aware that you don't have to have a $400 show to get it? You can combine two workshops within the quarter to get to that mark. So, if you have a $200 workshop in Jan. and another in Feb., it will be yours, on top of all the other benefits.

That's what I'm doing. My dh and his family provided me with the equivalent of a $250 show for Christmas. So I only have to have $150 in sales at my 2/9 workshop to get the hostess appreciation set. Woohoo! Thank you DH!!!! :D

winthrop84 01-20-2005 02:44 PM

I definitely think the "red hat" stamps will make the next catalog...or at least another set that is similar. The Red Hat Society is SOOO popular in most places.
Helen