In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #41  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
scrappyrachel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 702
Default

I love Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea. Not only is it a great scrapbooking store with tons of merchandise and a huge crop space, but Chelsea is such a quaint, historic town. The have the cutest little shops including a bead shop. The coffee house on the corner has the BEST bagels I have ever had. Before I moved out this way, I found a self-guided tour of Chelsea on the internet that was cool. It's not far from Ann Arbor...

Rachel
scrappyrachel is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:32 PM   #42  
Insane Embellisher
 
Dawn5377's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: pontiac, Michigan
Posts: 1,250
Default

Hey Jen and everyone that scrapbook store on dixie after Kmart is called scrapbookers dreams I believe I have only been in the 2 times . really nothing that great they have srapbook parties there for groups ( I heard never been ) and also the Janes craft store is GREAT she has Tons of stamps and lots of samples I will take my camera in there one day just to snap pics and Jane is a sweet heart I signed up for her newsletter to mainly get the going price on her classes and stuff .. check her out for sure ..
HTH
Maybe we will all run in to each other wouldnt that be GREAT!!
Dawn
Dawn5377 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:18 AM   #43  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default Barbara.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palapala
I am hoping to go. Trying to pack a little away so I can get stuff. But after I venture to The Apple Lane on next Monday, don't know if I'll have anything left! But I go the the Grand Rapids one every year.
Well, IF I make the trip to Clare on the 3rd.....and my road trip on the 6th....I might not be going to the convention in Novi either.....LOL When is the one in GR??
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:30 AM   #44  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitchinstampin
HEHEHEHE.........Apple Tree Lane......that's it........it's a fantastic store.......

I live in Essexville Michigan.......and just love stampin and scrappin too........
I make cards all the time.....and help my dd with her journals and scrapbooks......

hugs,
Lori
Essexville??......Heck, I feel like you're in my back yard......LOL That's just a hop, skip and jump for me.....LOL

I haven't done any scrap booking.....maybe someday?? I try and get some cards made, but this year has been a nightmare at work. I've only had 6 days off work this year, excluding Holidays and the long hours are suppose to come to a halt in July. I hope to get back into the swing of card making then. I feel like I'm back to being a beginner again......LOL
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:32 AM   #45  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default Lori........

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitchinstampin
THere is of course Memory Lane in downtown Bay City too......have you been there........
It's on the main street.....Washington Avenue...corner of Fifth Street.....and they have some great papers and embellishments too!

In case you didn't know????

Lori
NOOOOOOO, I didn't know......hmmmmm, will have to check it out.....is downtown open on Sundays??

THANKS!!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2006, 05:33 AM   #46  
Watercolor Wizard
 
lynnewithane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,084
Default

Read the thread that I just started about a church converted into a stamp store. Evidently, it is in Michigan. Someone speculated it is the Stampeddlar in Northville, MI.
lynnewithane is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:21 AM   #47  
Stampin' Fool
 
Palapala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lillee, my blessing!
Posts: 1,505
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsAudreyAnn
Well, IF I make the trip to Clare on the 3rd.....and my road trip on the 6th....I might not be going to the convention in Novi either.....LOL When is the one in GR??
Well, the GR one has come and gone. I already have my calendar marked for next year. It's always the last weekend in April and is held at the Delta Plex on the NW side of GR. Just less than a mile from 131 & Ann Street Exit.

Maybe I'll see you at Apple Tree Lane. I'll be the one ooohhhing and aaahhhhing over everything I love!
__________________
~Barbara
Wife to the most wonderful man in the world - he sits through all my "look what I made!" sessions!
Palapala is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:40 AM   #48  
Embossing Fanatic
 
sassygirl159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lincoln Park Mi
Posts: 66
Default Day trips

Wow! Just found out about a few stores I didn't know about. Thanks ladies.

Also there's the convention at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn on July 8 and 9Its called StampScrapArtTour. My DIL and I are going on Sunday.

Judy
sassygirl159 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:41 AM   #49  
Embossing Fanatic
 
sassygirl159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lincoln Park Mi
Posts: 66
Default

Just wanted to thank everyone for their birthday cards that were here for me when I returned from vacation.
Didn't heard from my SS.

judy
sassygirl159 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:26 AM   #50  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappyrachel
I love Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea. Not only is it a great scrapbooking store with tons of merchandise and a huge crop space, but Chelsea is such a quaint, historic town. The have the cutest little shops including a bead shop. The coffee house on the corner has the BEST bagels I have ever had. Before I moved out this way, I found a self-guided tour of Chelsea on the internet that was cool. It's not far from Ann Arbor...

Rachel
Oh Gooooodie......I can swing by Chelsea on my way back home!!.....THANKS!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:30 AM   #51  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn5377
Hey Jen and everyone that scrapbook store on dixie after Kmart is called scrapbookers dreams I believe I have only been in the 2 times . really nothing that great they have srapbook parties there for groups ( I heard never been ) and also the Janes craft store is GREAT she has Tons of stamps and lots of samples I will take my camera in there one day just to snap pics and Jane is a sweet heart I signed up for her newsletter to mainly get the going price on her classes and stuff .. check her out for sure ..
HTH
Maybe we will all run in to each other wouldnt that be GREAT!!
Dawn
Dawn......where's Janes Craft store??

Well.....I'll be down in that area on the 6th.....LOL
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:51 AM   #52  
Glitter Guru
 
sma499's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,428
Default

There's a Great American Scrapbook Convention coming up in Grand Rapids at the end of July. http://www.greatamericanscrapbook.com/grandrapids/
Many of the Texas ladies went to the one in Dallas, and it sounds like it was a great time.
__________________
Sharon
sma499 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:58 AM   #53  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithane
Read the thread that I just started about a church converted into a stamp store. Evidently, it is in Michigan. Someone speculated it is the Stampeddlar in Northville, MI.
Thanks for the info.....that puts Maggie's and Stampeddlar at the top of the list!!....lol

I can see the 6th will never get here fast enough......LOL
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #54  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palapala
Well, the GR one has come and gone. I already have my calendar marked for next year. It's always the last weekend in April and is held at the Delta Plex on the NW side of GR. Just less than a mile from 131 & Ann Street Exit.

Maybe I'll see you at Apple Tree Lane. I'll be the one ooohhhing and aaahhhhing over everything I love!
In April??.....that sounds like a deal to me......a way to start gettting rid of those winter blues!!.....LOL

I'll see you at Apple Tree Lane!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:07 PM   #55  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassygirl159
Wow! Just found out about a few stores I didn't know about. Thanks ladies.

Also there's the convention at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn on July 8 and 9Its called StampScrapArtTour. My DIL and I are going on Sunday.

Judy
Judy......do you have more info on this??
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:15 PM   #56  
Glitter Queen
 
cyn _stamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsAudreyAnn
Judy......do you have more info on this??
Here ya go

http://www.stampscraparttour.com/dearborn.htm
cyn _stamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:26 PM   #57  
Crimping Master
 
chachakate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,181
Default

There's a store in Eastpointe call the Scrapbooking Store. I love it because it has over a hundred different colors of cardstock. Prices are very resonable.
To get there you take I-94 to the 9 mile exit then go west about 1 mile. It's a block before CVS on the left side of the street.
chachakate is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:36 PM   #58  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyn _stamper
OHHH nooooooo.....they have Inky Antics as a vendor......I'm in trouble.....LOL

Thanks for sharing......I think??.......LOL
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #59  
Glitter Queen
 
2cutegirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10
Default if you want to go farther

The East side of the state. Take I-75 to M-54 go East towards (Utica/Mt.Clements) There is one called Simple Pleasures Scrapbook treasures on the corner of Hall Rd (AKA 54) and Mound in the Walmart shopping plaza. Continue East on 54 (Hall) Go down to Van Dyke (1 mile) go north to 23 mile road (3 miles) there is one called the Scrapbook Tree (North East corner) Then back track down VanDyke back to 21 mile road go East to Hayes Rd (2 miles) there is a store called the Scrapbook Emporium in the Burger King plaza (South West corner). All 3 stores are huge and are within a 5 mile radius of one another.
2cutegirls is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:47 PM   #60  
Stampin' Fool
 
Scrapping&Stamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Posts: 1,933
Default

I am impressed with this long list of excellent stores in Michigan. I live in TX, but head to Michigan every summer to visit DH's family (whom I adore, so I like the trip). I don't know all of my smaller cities/towns yet, so I'm not sure if we go by any of these stores. We travel basically straight up, sometimes bypassing Chicago (depending on the time of day) and our first stop is Big Rapids. Then we head north to the Charlevoix area. I know there is a scrapbooking store in Big Rapids, but that is the only one I have been to in MI. We do spend a weekend in Mt. Pleasant and I think there is one there. I wish my husband and two small children didn't mind waiting in the card for long periods of time while I shopped at every store between here and there (:

Jeanette
__________________
Jeanette
Scrapping&Stamping is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #61  
PAPER SCAPER
 
Rox71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Where ever I go...there I am!
Posts: 64,175
Default

Karen's Creative Stamping was in Davison but just moved five miles further away from me and it was hour to get there as is!
I meet my sister in law there often and she's been to the new store but I haven't.
I linked the web site in her blue name so you can check it out. Stamps and lots of paper and supplies. A grand opening sale going on, check it on the Current Newsletter on the left.
__________________
Roxie
blog site: Paper Scaper * SCS Gallery
Rox71 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:09 PM   #62  
Glitter Queen
 
Deborah D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 13
Default Lansing Area Must See

If your traveling down I-96 it's worth the detour to stop in at Photos To Scrapbooks at the Okemos Road exit. They are awsome, great customer service and they just added a huge new addition. Coordinating things are organized together (stickers, papers, ribbon, etc.) by theme. A definate must see.

Deborah D.
Deborah D. is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:14 PM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CardFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 56,583
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsAudreyAnn
Dawn......where's Janes Craft store??

Well.....I'll be down in that area on the 6th.....LOL
It's in post #2
CardFanatic is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #64  
Hardware Hotshot
 
jstarbright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: near Lake Michigan
Posts: 10,007
Default

So if all of you hijack a bus somewhere we could do a round trip to all these favorite Michigan stops. And of course if you pick me up in Muskegon I can show you where The Shadow Box and Scrapbook 101 are located.
jstarbright is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:47 PM   #65  
Embossing Fanatic
 
sassygirl159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lincoln Park Mi
Posts: 66
Default Dearborn

Its the first year for the convention in Dearborn.

Someone else just posted the website.

Judy
sassygirl159 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:46 AM   #66  
Insane Embellisher
 
Malinda_C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: happy where I am....
Posts: 950
Default

Scrapping&Stamping - when you are in Mt. Pleasant, you are only about 15 minutes from Clare. Apple Tree Lane is on the Main St. in Clare and like previous posts, it is an awesome store. One block behind the store there is also a small scrapbook store. I believe it is called Paper Moon. Have a wonderful visit with your family.
Malinda_C is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:27 AM   #67  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachakate
There's a store in Eastpointe call the Scrapbooking Store. I love it because it has over a hundred different colors of cardstock. Prices are very resonable.
To get there you take I-94 to the 9 mile exit then go west about 1 mile. It's a block before CVS on the left side of the street.
I'm not sure I'll be in that area, but I do have it on my list just in case!! THANKS!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 AM   #68  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cutegirls
The East side of the state. Take I-75 to M-54 go East towards (Utica/Mt.Clements) There is one called Simple Pleasures Scrapbook treasures on the corner of Hall Rd (AKA 54) and Mound in the Walmart shopping plaza. Continue East on 54 (Hall) Go down to Van Dyke (1 mile) go north to 23 mile road (3 miles) there is one called the Scrapbook Tree (North East corner) Then back track down VanDyke back to 21 mile road go East to Hayes Rd (2 miles) there is a store called the Scrapbook Emporium in the Burger King plaza (South West corner). All 3 stores are huge and are within a 5 mile radius of one another.
OK, now I have to get the map out....lol....I have NO idea where 54 is....lol

HELP.....I can't find 54 nor can I find Utica/Mt.Clements.....can you give me a better idea where its at?? I followed 75 all the way down to Ohio.....I've missed it somewhere.....Although, VanDyke sounds familiar.
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:49 AM   #69  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71
Karen's Creative Stamping was in Davison but just moved five miles further away from me and it was hour to get there as is!
I meet my sister in law there often and she's been to the new store but I haven't.
I linked the web site in her blue name so you can check it out. Stamps and lots of paper and supplies. A grand opening sale going on, check it on the Current Newsletter on the left.
THANKS!! I checked out her web site and she's advertising Pergamano classes!! I might have to give a call and find out her schedule for these!! WOOHOOO!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:58 AM   #70  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah D.
If your traveling down I-96 it's worth the detour to stop in at Photos To Scrapbooks at the Okemos Road exit. They are awsome, great customer service and they just added a huge new addition. Coordinating things are organized together (stickers, papers, ribbon, etc.) by theme. A definate must see.

Deborah D.
Deborah.....

I'm in Lansing 3 or 4 times a year, so I will leave this one for one of those weekend trips.....LOL I just love coordinating papers and ribbons.....all you have to do is see my 'collection'......ROFL I probably have a better selection then most craft shops.....LOL I have a hard time saying NO to paper and ribbon.....LOL

THANKS!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:02 AM   #71  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstarbright
So if all of you hijack a bus somewhere we could do a round trip to all these favorite Michigan stops. And of course if you pick me up in Muskegon I can show you where The Shadow Box and Scrapbook 101 are located.
I DO have a CDL.....wonder if they rent out busses??......LOL
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:00 AM   #72  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen70
It's in post #2
Thanks hun....for some reason I didn't have it on my list....hmmm...but, I do now!!...lol
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #73  
Glitter Queen
 
2cutegirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10
Default Utica/Mt. Clements

Sorry you can't find 54 because it doesn't exist, it's 59. I just moved to Georgia and miss all the scrapping in Michigan. You take 75 to 59 and go East toward Utica/Mt.clements. Simple Pleasures is in Utica or Sterling Heights (on the border) Scrapbook Tree is in Shelby Twp. and Emporium is at 46667 Hayes Rd. in Shelby or Clinton Twp. They are all very large stores and are only a few miles from one another. I'm planning on coming up at Thanksgiving and going shopping. We had 3 stores down here 2 have closed and even the chain stores have about 1/2 of what the Michigan stores carry.
2cutegirls is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:31 AM   #74  
Glitter Queen
 
2cutegirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10
Default Utica/Mt. Clements

59 is also called Hall road when you get into Utica. Sorry I don't have the addresses.
2cutegirls is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:35 AM   #75  
PAPER SCAPER
 
Rox71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Where ever I go...there I am!
Posts: 64,175
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cutegirls
Sorry you can't find 54 because it doesn't exist, it's 59. I just moved to Georgia and miss all the scrapping in Michigan. You take 75 to 59 and go East toward Utica/Mt.clements. Simple Pleasures is in Utica or Sterling Heights (on the border) Scrapbook Tree is in Shelby Twp. and Emporium is at 46667 Hayes Rd. in Shelby or Clinton Twp. They are all very large stores and are only a few miles from one another. I'm planning on coming up at Thanksgiving and going shopping. We had 3 stores down here 2 have closed and even the chain stores have about 1/2 of what the Michigan stores carry.
Here's more info on these and some more in the area. This is close to me and I've been in the four of them.

These first three stores are large just like 2cutegirls said.
Simple Pleasures 44645 Mound Rd., Sterling Heights - southeast corner of Mound and 59 in the same center as Walmart. All the scrapbooking supplies you could want but not even enough rubber stamps to fill and shopping bag.
586-323-6300

Scrapbook Tree 8234 Twenty Three Mile Rd. is in Shelby Twp. - southeast corner of 23 and Van Dyke. Lots of paper and scrapbooking supplies just a corner of the store is rubber stamps and a few scattered, not a huge supply.
586-323-2888

Scrapbook Emporium is at 46667 Hayes Rd. in Shelby Twp. – southwest corner of Hayes and Twenty Two Mile. – huge amount of scrapbooking supplies but a bit limited on the rubber stamps.
586-532-2767

I found these in the phone book; I have to check them out myself.
Scrapbook Café 40716 Hayes Rd, Clinton Twp. - 586-263-7566
Scraps N Stamps 37279 Groesbeck Hwy., Clinton Twp - 586-493-5360
Scrapbook Jungle 15770 Clarion Ct. Macomb Twp – 586-992-3901

This one is small but not bad, I just linked the website for you.The Write Stuff

There are two in Romeo if you’re going through there. Not big stores, don’t remember the names either but I could tell you how to find them if your interested.
__________________
Roxie
blog site: Paper Scaper * SCS Gallery
Rox71 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #76  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom
 
PH in VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: in a virtual revolving door
Posts: 78,156
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk

Scrappin' & Stampin' in Livonia - I-75S to I-696W to I-275S to Ann Arbor Road, turn left. Ann Arbor road turns into Plymouth Road. Follow this until you pass Wayne Road (which only runs south...it's a T intersection) after you pass Wayne Road, you'll see a FedEx/Kinko's on the left, then an empty store, then a strip mall with Scrappin' & Stampin' on the western end.
I was just there this past weekend (we were visiting DH's family). It's a pretty nice store. I felt they had more scrapping than stamping stuff, but I did pick up some Primas.
__________________
Manager of CAS Colours & Sketches challenge blog
My Blog ~ Thinking of Inking
My SCS Gallery
PH in VA is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Scraphappily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,523
Default

Here is my 2cents:

Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea is great- it is an old CVS or something and it big with lots of stuff.

Scraptales in Howell is awesome, there is so much stuff packed into this brand new store. They carry the brand new stuff!

Stamp Peddler in Novi- I have heard tons of wonderful stuff on this, I have 2 good friends that go there monthly.

ScrapZone- this is a nice store full of the latest stuff.

Canton- Oh, and there is a new IKEA there so you can get the organization stuff for all the new stuff you get!
Scraphappily is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:39 PM   #78  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71
Here's more info on these and some more in the area. This is close to me and I've been in the four of them.

These first three stores are large just like 2cutegirls said.
Simple Pleasures 44645 Mound Rd., Sterling Heights - southeast corner of Mound and 59 in the same center as Walmart. All the scrapbooking supplies you could want but not even enough rubber stamps to fill and shopping bag.
586-323-6300

Scrapbook Tree 8234 Twenty Three Mile Rd. is in Shelby Twp. - southeast corner of 23 and Van Dyke. Lots of paper and scrapbooking supplies just a corner of the store is rubber stamps and a few scattered, not a huge supply.
586-323-2888

Scrapbook Emporium is at 46667 Hayes Rd. in Shelby Twp. – southwest corner of Hayes and Twenty Two Mile. – huge amount of scrapbooking supplies but a bit limited on the rubber stamps.
586-532-2767

I found these in the phone book; I have to check them out myself.
Scrapbook Café 40716 Hayes Rd, Clinton Twp. - 586-263-7566
Scraps N Stamps 37279 Groesbeck Hwy., Clinton Twp - 586-493-5360
Scrapbook Jungle 15770 Clarion Ct. Macomb Twp – 586-992-3901

This one is small but not bad, I just linked the website for you.The Write Stuff

There are two in Romeo if you’re going through there. Not big stores, don’t remember the names either but I could tell you how to find them if your interested.
Roxie....

WOW......you're awesome!!

Yes, I would love the directions to the two in Romeo!!

Thank You for all the info!!!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:46 PM   #79  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by PH in VA
I was just there this past weekend (we were visiting DH's family). It's a pretty nice store. I felt they had more scrapping than stamping stuff, but I did pick up some Primas.
Oh, Prima's.......making notes. I have none available locally, only online!!

THANKS!!.....and have a safe trip back home!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:49 PM   #80  
Gabfest Goddess
 
MsAudreyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mid Michigan
Posts: 7,755
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraphappily
Here is my 2cents:

Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea is great- it is an old CVS or something and it big with lots of stuff.

Scraptales in Howell is awesome, there is so much stuff packed into this brand new store. They carry the brand new stuff!

Stamp Peddler in Novi- I have heard tons of wonderful stuff on this, I have 2 good friends that go there monthly.

ScrapZone- this is a nice store full of the latest stuff.

Canton- Oh, and there is a new IKEA there so you can get the organization stuff for all the new stuff you get!
Oh NOOOO, I might have to make this a two day trip.....LOL I know I'll spend HOURS in IKEA......where in Canton is it??

Thanks for all the info!!!
__________________
Audrey

My Photography Blog
MsAudreyAnn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
calling all michigan stampers kseymourl Get it Together! 128 12-11-2006 03:27 PM
West Michigan Stampers inkylady General Stamping Talk 7 10-11-2006 09:44 AM
Any Michigan Stampers Here? thebasicscrapper General Stamping Talk 84 06-16-2006 02:41 PM
Any Michigan Stampers? j-me Start Here! 70 06-13-2006 12:30 PM
SouthEast Michigan Stampers Needed plaid pony General Stamping Talk 9 01-17-2005 04:56 AM