Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Michael's Christmas Stamps-Wood Variety (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/michaels-christmas-stamps-wood-variety-297359/)

Choc0holic 10-31-2007 12:05 PM

Michael's Christmas Stamps-Wood Variety

2 Attachment(s)
I don't know what it is about Kolette Hall's stamps. They are just so darn cute! I know I won't be using all of these for this holiday season, but I still *had* to have them. I missed one when taking the pictures...It says, "Tis the Season" and is the same size/shape as the "To/From Tag". Are there any my Mike's didn't have that I've missed out on? Sorry about the funky shadows...one of these days I'll be a 'great' photographer! (By the way, they didn't have any of the clear sets.)

MWDStamp 10-31-2007 12:34 PM

Oh, those are so cute. I guess I am off to Michaels again. You can't pass up a good stamp for only $1!!

amanda0711 10-31-2007 12:35 PM

Ah! I have been waiting for these to come out for weeks. I will have to stop at my M's tonight to see if they are out yet. Thanks for posting this!

kerryj106 10-31-2007 12:36 PM

Oooh thanks for sharing! These aren't out at my Michaels yet - can't wait!

KLF 10-31-2007 02:21 PM

A month or so ago bought a cute martini glass with a candy cane in it for a stirrer that says "Holiday Cheer." Very cute, but it may have been a leftover from last year!
Karen

Risa 10-31-2007 02:34 PM

OH I am so excited about these! I can not wait to go and get them! Thanks for the heads up...maybe tomorrow while the kids are at school I will pop out and check my Michaels!

bbgeltz 10-31-2007 03:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These are the wood stamps I got at JoAnn's today. They are made by Studio G.

SamanthaJDesigns 10-31-2007 03:57 PM

These are so cute! I don't have a J's near me, but my mom does. I'll have to have her look for me. I hope my M's gets the new stamps soon!

kmccullo 10-31-2007 04:21 PM

Both are so cute. I have to say that some of my favorite stamps are Micheal's dollar stamps. They are adorable and the images stamp so well. I uploaded a card a minute ago with the hang in there stamp I found over the weekend.

Choc0holic 10-31-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLF (Post 7593305)
A month or so ago bought a cute martini glass with a candy cane in it for a stirrer that says "Holiday Cheer." Very cute, but it may have been a leftover from last year!
Karen

I did see this one today, so I think it's one of this years. I'm not a drinking kind of gal, so didn't get this one.

geogymnast82 10-31-2007 05:26 PM

Wow, thanks for the photos. Neither my Michaels nor my Joanns has these in yet (was just at both today - as usual!) Now with the photos, I can compare them to what I already have that are similar and make out my list for when they do finally show up.

kellyklp 10-31-2007 07:41 PM

Finally pix are posted!!!!!!! Yeah! Holiday truck comes tomorrow to Michael's, I am starting to stalk! I saw the Joann's ones at a local scrapbook store, and I was not super impressed. I am glad the Michael's ones impress me! Thanks for posting the pix!

okstamper 10-31-2007 07:55 PM

Hmmm, I have been very good this month about trying to keep my budget. Should I reward myself by getting these if they have them at my Michaels..Should I ask my dh to get them from Joanns for me since he works near there in the city...let me think on it...NAW! I'm going to look tomorrow, gotta go to Sam's Club anyways and its right there..Now, Joanns is a different story..its an hour from me.

Bonnie

meluvstampin 11-01-2007 03:54 AM

My Mikes will finally get their truck next Tuesday!!!! But to be nice they are still going to honor the M's sale ad that was this week for the %30 off the X-mas sets. Manager said to just bring the flyer in and ask for her during the day. I am un-patiently waiting! I bought all of the sets last year.

raduse 11-01-2007 05:34 AM

My Mike's had better get these out in a hurry.

buggainok 11-01-2007 06:47 AM

For anyone close to Oklahoma City, I found the $1 Christmas stamps at the Michaels there on NW 50th and May Avenue.

okstamper 11-01-2007 09:47 AM

Annette

Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas wood stamps at Michaels for $1..They were right by the door..I mean right by the door. I got all 24 of them. I took a peek after I went shopping at Sam's Club, hmmm! The whole time I was in there I kept thinking about the ice cream in my truck.

Bonnie H

okstamper 11-01-2007 10:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the stamps that I got today at Michaels for $1..I got all 24 of them..I'm not sure if I even found them all. But pretty sure.

Bonnie

WAstamper 11-13-2007 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbgeltz (Post 7593939)
These are the wood stamps I got at JoAnn's today. They are made by Studio G.

Thanks for the info! Found these and the studio g Christmas clear stamps at my JoAnn's today. YAY!!

Luannech 11-13-2007 08:42 PM

I got mine at M's yesterday. I was in M's again today and it looked like they put more out. Can't wait to use them.

Luanne