Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Martha's Vineyard or Cape Cod Stamp Stores (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/marthas-vineyard-cape-cod-stamp-stores-158525/)

Stamp Maniac II 06-27-2006 04:49 AM

Martha's Vineyard or Cape Cod Stamp Stores

Ok do any of these two places have stamp stores??? I will be visiting and need to know!

jshurkus 06-27-2006 05:33 AM

ooh ooh ooh!!! come visit me!!! i manage a store in hyannis called colorful creations

i'm sure you'll have fun visiting :)

www.colorfulcreations.net

make sure you say hello!!

Stamp Maniac II 06-27-2006 05:51 AM

Will do! Is this the only store there?

stamper-c 06-27-2006 08:07 AM

I've been to Colorful Creations - a great store! There used to be a small store in Eastham but they had strange hours so not sure if it is worth the trip for you and I can't remember the name of it...there is also an AC Moore in Hyannis if you feel the need to stop there too! Not sure about on the island...try going to Yahoo...you might be able to find listing there...good luck and have fun!!

stamper-c 06-27-2006 08:16 AM

found some info for you for the Vineyard....these are on Church Street....

Good Impressions (PHONE: 508/693-7682), which carries rubber stamp supplies and has classes in stamp art and fabric embossing; and Beadnicks (PHONE: 508/693-7650), a bead lover's paradise.

Address: off Main St., Vineyard Haven, MA, USA

here is the main link - with more info on other places to shop...(hope it works!)
http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/mgr...iew=full&pg=19

jshurkus 06-27-2006 09:22 AM

wow thanks stamper-c i didnt know about the store on the vineyard....

pam wilson 06-27-2006 09:52 AM

I don't know about any stores, but you will SOOOOOOO love your trip. My husband and I were there in 2001 and it was my favorite trip ever! Have a great time.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamp Maniac II
Ok do any of these two places have stamp stores??? I will be visiting and need to know!

NancyL2648 06-27-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshurkus
ooh ooh ooh!!! come visit me!!! i manage a store in hyannis called colorful creations

i'm sure you'll have fun visiting :)

www.colorfulcreations.net

Hmmm Now I was on the Cape for two weeks last September and somehow I missed your store. Bummer And I even stayed on Main street in Hyannis....by the JFK exhibit building.

Rubbernecker 06-27-2006 10:45 AM

Thanks for posting this! I'm going in late July and will need some shopping time.

Stamp Maniac II 06-27-2006 10:57 AM

You all are so awesome...thanks for the tip!!!!

We are staying at Bayside Resort...anyone been there????

NancyL2648 06-27-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamp Maniac II
We are staying at Bayside Resort...anyone been there????

Actually I stayed at the Bayside a few years back...probably closer to five years.
It was ok...staff friendly, place was clean and the breakfast buffett was good.
Didn't use the pool so I can't help you there.
HTH

pam wilson 06-27-2006 03:41 PM

Be sure to eat at Tugboats. Food is great! It is in Cape Cod.

lynnewithane 06-27-2006 04:00 PM

I went on a girl vacation there about 8 or 9 years ago. I wasn't into stamping then. We did do a lot of shopping since it was just two women. I recommend the tour bus on Martha's Vineyard. The tour guide is funny, and has lots of information (like where John Belushi is buried, where Tom Selleck lives, where Kennedy drove off the bridge, etc.) On Nantucket, I recommend shopping! We stayed in Hyannis, which I found charming. I forget which hotel we stayed in.
It is worth a trip to go to the end of the cape. I think it's called Provincetown.? It is very eye opening. (Don't take little kids.)

Okay, I don't know anything about stamp stores there, but I had fun telling you everything else.

Jminks 06-27-2006 05:13 PM

Glad to know, if my cape cod trip doesn't fall thru, I will definally visit that store.