Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-16-2006, 06:51 AM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Default Magic Colored Pencil - New Version

I guess most people discovered Magic Colored Pencil when I demoed it at conventions or they found it at the Gingerwood or Sanford sites. The version on these sites is really old (just like its author!) so what I am going to do is load out the revised booklet. I'll also post a link in another post in this thread, to a list of stuff that will go into the revision that I am currently writing. Cecelia Ross, a talented fan of MCP, put that out a few weeks back and it includes some other stuff, too. You might also want to check out my color theory booklet also on Gingerwood. With all of this you should be loaded up with info on Magic Colored Pencil except for really visible samples! I have read that people think the samples on Gingerwood and Sanford are too small and they are right. That can be remedied right here as you can see some fabulous MCP cards by very talented Splitcoasters who have galleries of cards using the technique.
I am not so good at the attachment thing so please let me know if it doesn't workAnyway happy coloring and please let me know if you have questions - debbie gimbel
Attached Files
File Type: doc Magic Colored Pencil.doc (45.5 KB, 467 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:06 AM   #2  
Glitter Queen

Default New Magic Colored Pencil stuff

As I mentioned in the "Magic Colored Pencil - New Version" post - here is a link to Cecilia Ross' post which contains a link to the zip file which holds the Blending Chart and the Pencil Pair Chart, both for Prismacolor pencils, as well as the new stuff list, which will go into a new version of the Magic Colored Pencil.
Oi Vey - all this technical stuff has made me tired - I am going to have a nice cup of coffee - hope this proves helpful to some of you - debbie

http://splitcoaststampers.com/forums...colored+pencil
Old 08-16-2006, 07:28 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks for sharing this info!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:54 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Debbie!
Old 08-16-2006, 09:34 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

You rock, Debbie! You've been my idol for years....I hope you settle in here and play with us!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2006, 09:57 AM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Thanks so much, Debbie! It's so generous of you to share this fabulous information.

Wild Rose Stamper blog
SCS gallery
Old 08-16-2006, 11:01 AM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you so much! This is awesome!!
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Old 08-16-2006, 11:01 AM   #8  
Mad Swapper

Wow! I was just amazed to see your name gracing our humble little site!! Thanks for the update!! Love, love, love this technique!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:48 AM   #9  
Glitter Queen

Default thank you!!

thanks for all the thanks, and as for being an "idol"!! I am going to dine out on that one for a while and also remind my husband just who he lives with - it's a pure pleasure to share all of this - as I no longer demo at conventions and there is no stamp store here anymore it's a pure pleasure to share this - and if you saw me demoing Magic Colored Pencil at the Inky booth in the days, well, hello again and have fun, debbie