Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Madison regionals and scrapbook expo (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/madison-regionals-scrapbook-expo-10797/)

Michelle Laycock 09-29-2004 09:24 AM

Madison regionals and scrapbook expo

:D
ok, I got in for Sat. and we are going to the Madison scrapbook expo too but I don't know where the Madison scrapbook expo is. I had a link but don't know what happened to it. Does anyone still have the link? :oops:

TIA
Michelle

stampcrazygirl 09-29-2004 09:34 AM

Congrats on getting into the regionals...they are already all booked :( I didn't get in :( :( :cry:

jeanhal 09-29-2004 09:37 AM

The Expo is at the Alliant Energy Center - about 2-3 miles from the SU event - NOT within walking distance. Plus you will have to pay to park at both. Parking downtown Madison is not cheap and not esy! Lived there 20 years - I know. Didn't get in - so guess I saved myself $75.00! More to spend on "stuff"

Kar 09-29-2004 09:49 AM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry: :cry: :cry: That means I CAN'T go... that just totally bums me out... now what am I going to do?? lol... Guess just concentrate on our awesome gathering at the Lodge next month!! :)

nuts4stampin' 09-29-2004 10:11 AM

Michelle,
Try this link: http://www.stampscrapmadison.com
HTH,
Susan

Michelle Laycock 09-29-2004 10:29 AM

YES Thanks Susan, that's the link I was looking for.

Parking is not a prob.... we'll only have 1 car. DH is going to drop me off and pick me up from both events. :D

I've got 150 tag necklaces to swap! :D :D :D :D :D

Sereikastamper 09-29-2004 10:38 AM

What is a tag necklace?

nkowalk 09-29-2004 10:54 AM

I'm also going to the Madison regional on Saturday. Would love to meet any SCS'er.... look for my SCS nametag!

Stefanie 09-29-2004 11:28 AM

Well, I reserved on Friday because that was the only day left at 10:40 a.m. I'm really bumbed because my downline didn't get in at all :( and another demo that I was planning on going with is registered for Saturday. :? I'm not sure I want to drive there myself so, if any one from the Milwaukee area would like to car pool - I'm willing to drive for Friday.

Stef -

Michelle Laycock 09-29-2004 11:56 AM

I <heart> splitcoast

:D :D
I'm going to make an "I <heart> splitcoast" pin! Ya'll look out for me and say howdeeee!

Michelle

dylbrett 09-29-2004 01:28 PM

I'm going on Saturday, wohoo! This will be my first time to a SU event so I'm pretty excited.

Michelle - I'll be looking for your pin.

Sheryl

Stanphs 09-29-2004 01:32 PM

I got in for Saturday - registered at 8:03 a.m. and by 12:00 they had posted that both days were full. Unbelievable. This will be my first SU event, so I am really excited.

Can't Wait!!!
Susan

johernandez 09-29-2004 01:56 PM

I'm in for Saturday, too! I can't wait. This will be my first event as well. I have no idea what to expect. I got in at 8:00 this morning online. I started clicking on register for an event and no event available or something like that came up. After the third try, I was able to register. How many swaps do you make? How many different items. I hope my creative juices begin to flow! Can't wait to meet some of you.

Jodi

LunarLana 09-29-2004 02:13 PM

SU Regionals-Madison

Yep, I was on at 8:00 sharp and got in for Saturday! I can't believe they filled up that fast! Unbelievable!

Ah Kar. . . don't worry. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what I have for you at the SCS gathering! It will make you feel much, much, much better!

Happy day everyone!

DramaQueen 09-29-2004 02:29 PM

I'm in for Sat. too! :D
Any one from the Twin Cities going? I may need a ride/ roomie!
Now to start on those swaps.
Mary

Kar 09-29-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Ah Kar. . . don't worry. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what I have for you at the SCS gathering! It will make you feel much, much, much better!
What is is??? huh??? huh??? huh??? You know I hate waiting.... :) Well I am still bummed that it is full.. must not have much room to start with huh?? Oh well maybe next time :(

bazkets 09-29-2004 03:11 PM

I'm bummed to, didn't get in, and that was at 11:00 this am! :cry:

LunarLana 09-29-2004 04:35 PM

Regionals

I'm curious about how many people are expected at the SU Regionals. Maybe it should have been more! LOL! I feel bad for those of you who didn't get in.

Oh, and Kar. . . it's a secret. But lets just say, you might need them when you become a demonstrator.

Tami Wacek 09-29-2004 05:17 PM

I'm in for Saturday, too! Hopefully if I see Lana this time I won't be too awestruck to say hello like I was at convention. :)

sscrappystamper 09-29-2004 06:02 PM

:D :D I got in for Saturday, too! I didn't realize that I would have so much company from SCS...maybe I can meet some of you out there!!!!

I was on-line and signed up by 8:05am. way cool. See you there!!!

stampwithjoni 09-29-2004 07:17 PM

I am so lucky that I got in this am!! I sat on hold at work forever just praying that I wasn't too late (8:45am). I am going down to Madison on Friday am with approx 100-200 swaps. I think there are approx 5000+ that get into regionals.

Kar 09-30-2004 02:14 AM

Quote:

I won't be too awestruck to say hello like I was at convention
Awestruck with Lana??? Come on she is like family on here!!! ;)