Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-28-2006, 04:07 PM   #1  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default time of day thank you poem

My daughter had a time of day wedding shower last night and got some wonderful fabulous gifts! I want to make the thank you cards but tie them in to the theme of the shower - I'm hoping someone can give me a really cute idea or maybe a great poem???? I know i have seen some great poems on this site!

just in case you don't know: a time of day wedding shower is when each guest is given a time of day (for example 10 am) and told to bring a gift that corresponds with that time.

I had 12 am (they give several people the same time) and I knew others would do pillows so I did a huge rubbermaid container full of every over the counter medicine that she may need if she got sick at night.... and some cute jammies for her to wear (flannel) if she was sick.

Plus the reason I thought a poem would be a fun thank you is the ladies in the neighborhood have a tradition of writing poems to the bride to explain their gift.
I found this poem as an invitation and hoping someone can help me tweak it in to a thank you:

Don't be late!
For this important date!

Join us for a shower
That will be on the hour.
Listen to your watch tick tock
For the theme is Around the Clock.
To honor the bride and the groom
with gifts to fill up every room.

You are invited to a
couple's bridal shower
honoring Eileen and David.
Bring a gift that they can
use at this time: 8

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me

Last edited by jailbirdstamper; 04-28-2006 at 04:53 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes