Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Looking for a show (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/looking-show-448630/)

dhb1281 07-15-2009 04:36 PM

Looking for a show

The craft show I usually do the first weekend of November every year has moved to a December date. Do you know of any craft shows in the Kettering or Dayton, Ohio or surrounding area for the first weekend of November??

dhb1281 07-16-2009 06:17 PM

Hello Ohio! Any other crafters out there in Ohio? Please help me find a show for the first weekend in November.

cpw3431 07-16-2009 06:21 PM

Not a clue but I had to post. I am headed to Bellbrook on Saturday!

bjacobs150 07-17-2009 10:27 AM

I know Applefest in Lebanon is usually the end of September. I did that last year and sold $500 worth of stuff.

BillieDee 07-17-2009 11:30 AM

Check on Evenlister.com for area shows. I use it for my area all the time.

I hope it helps you.

dmaggt 07-17-2009 11:59 AM

I live in the area, but as I don't ever get a booth in a craft show, not sure which one you are referring to. But there is a BIG one held at a church you can see off I-70. I think it's called the Christian LIFE church. If I go by this weekend, I'll look this up and give better information. I do know it is held every year, but I didn't know about it until this past year. Don't remember the dates. The paper usually lists all the local shows later in the year, but one that (for example) Marcos might go to, I have no knowledge of something of that caliber.

STAMPINGODDESS 07-17-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieDee (Post 14654312)
Check on Evenlister.com for area shows. I use it for my area all the time.

I hope it helps you.

This is an excellent resource that I have been using for years to find craft shows. Also try it's companion website CraftLister.com

dhb1281 07-17-2009 05:47 PM

Thanks for all the above suggestions. I will check them out. The show I have done the last 3 years the 1st weekend in Nov was the Kettering Rec Center but they are moving the show to Polen Farm the 1st weekend in December and I already have that date booked. I will check out the above info for any shows for the first weekend in Nov. I don't own a tent so I only do the inside shows but I might have to go visit the Applefest this year as a customer. Cyndi welcome to Bellbrook! I have passed by the Christian Life Church off of 70 on my way to Indiana but never new they had a show. Thanks again for all the help.

dhb1281 10-02-2009 04:33 PM

Beth did you have a booth this year at Applefest? Are you doing any other shows in the area? I didn't find a local show for the 1st Saturday in November yet. Was invited to do a 4 hr 1 p to 5pm afternoon church holiday open house. It is the first time this church is doing it, so no track record. Its 45 minutes away. Just wondered if you have heard of any others?

maryrose 10-02-2009 05:14 PM

I recall going to a super big craft show at Hara arena, but I think it was the weekend of Thanksgiving. Lots and lots of vendors. But it was quite a few years ago.

dhb1281 10-02-2009 05:33 PM

Mary Rose, they still have that show but that is my Saturday to work my regular job this year. Someone told me that they heard that show cost 200. to 300. for the 3 day show, a little to steep for me. Also prefer just a one day show, with Sundays to recoup before going back to work on Monday. I have never had a chance to go to that one even as a customer. Did you like it? If you are from this area please let me know if you know of any shows for the first Saturday in November. Thanks!