Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Looking for a Diamond (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/looking-diamond-114900/)

KarenInKali 01-24-2006 03:33 PM

Looking for a Diamond

This message comes from Stampin' Up! Since a lot of us have orders sent directly to hostesses, I thought I would post for all to see.... :smile:

Attention: Orders Shipped on January 19!

If your Stampin� Up! order was shipped on January 19, please check the box for a small diamond. One of our distribution center employees is missing the diamond from her ring and believes it may have fallen into an order. Please check the box carefully; since it is such a small item, it may be easily overlooked. Help us make our employee�s day (or year!) by finding her precious diamond!

If the diamond is in your package, please call Demonstrator Support at 1-800 STAMP UP.

maddiandtysmom 01-24-2006 03:37 PM

I had an order shipped that very day, I will be on the lookout!!! Poor girl, I can't imagine how awful she feels!

kthaman 01-24-2006 04:14 PM

Oh man, that is horrible! I hope she finds her diamond!!

anitafarrow25 01-24-2006 04:32 PM

I know exactly how she feels--I lost my teeny, tiny diamond when my daughter was 8 months old. She'll be 22 next month. I finally got it replaced last year for Christmas, with a considerably larger one, which I earned. Believe me. I received my order yesterday--I'm going to check the shipping date now. Oh, I hope I find it!

kristransue 01-24-2006 04:36 PM

that is so sad, it is great that SU let us know and gave us the oppotunity to look for her!

swild19 01-24-2006 05:46 PM

I had an order shipped out that day too. I just got the box today before I left for work so I will have to look at it when I get home.

mcpaige 01-24-2006 06:21 PM

If anyone hears an update to this story, please post it. I hope she finds her ring!

Renee O. 01-24-2006 06:27 PM

I remember how I felt about 15 years ago when I lost mine. We figured it must of went down the shower drain. Since then I don't wear my rings when I'm in any kind of water. I sure hope someone finds it. I know that terrible feeling and it really had nothing to do with the diamond itself. It was the fact it was my wedding ring diamond. I'm so sentimental. I had a friend who is a jeweler and she got a great diamond in on trade so she sold it to me for cost and it was bigger than the original, but it's still not my original.

Suzastampin 01-25-2006 03:19 AM

I had a neighbor lose a 1 carat stone in the sand of the horse paddock she was working in. That girl spent 2 weeks sifting through the sand out there, hoping a horse didn't step on it and push it deeper into the ground. She actually found it! Which is really amazing when you think of how large that paddock was! From that time on, I stopped wearing my rings around the house and farm. Only where them now when I leave the house.
Sure hope somebody finds it in their box and can return it!

Suz