Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-16-2008, 04:55 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SU new catalog

So, if the Holiday Mini ends on January 18, 2009 - when is the new big catalog coming out? Anyone have an idea?

Do you think that the SU exclusive Big Shot dies in the mini will be in the new catty? Or will they be gone for good?

What about any ideas for new dies?

With the new catty, any hints on what new sets will be available? How about which sets are retiring?

I have a wish list and I want to be able to plan my purchases so that I don't miss any wonderful stuff.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:44 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

The new Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog will be available to order from starting on January 18. SU will continue to be marketing the Big Shot and dies beyond that date, though at this point we (demonstrators) do not know if the current exclusive dies will continue to be available past the 18th or not. My prediction is that the some, but not all of the current exclusive dies will be available in the new catalog and there will be additional exclusive dies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 08:49 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

So have you heard anything about any new sets?

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #4  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

The sale of the Big Shot and dies has exceeded the original projections made by SU. That's why there were some backorders for a while which are almost caught up. I expect that they will keep all the exclusive dies and add more. I expect that as they add more exclusive dies, they will drop some of the non-exclusive dies.

As for sneak peaks, there is a category in the gallery under Previews for "Love you much" which will be offered next month in a kit with a cool hearts punch. THere are no samples up yet, but some demos got this set as a promotion for workshops after fall regionals. (So post some samples guys!) They are also giving a demo from each state 2 sets from the new catalog for the most sales of the Country Living Kits. One of them looks like the flower from the decor elements Manhattan Flower and the other is some cute animals with puns. Also there is a sneak peak of some DSP and rubons in Simple Scrapbooks, p. 40.

The retiring stamp set list will be posted Dec 9.
my pins www.pinterest.com/craftdoc
Reply With Quote Likes