In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2014, 03:21 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper
 
pastglories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 45
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On Line Card Classes

Has anyone taken classes though this site?
Did you enjoy them? Learn a lot?
They have a copic class starting the 22nd 8I am considering.
Thanks,
Kathy
pastglories is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2014, 04:59 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva
 
iamvics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rochester, WA
Posts: 3,761
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Online has great classes.
__________________
Vic (Victoria) in WA
iamvics is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #3  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
UnderstandBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 40,064
Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Default

I agree. Love the ones I've taken.
__________________
I'm Lydia.

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

UnderstandBlue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor
 
carolanninnwmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: northwest Missouri
Posts: 141
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I've taken several classes from On Line Card Classes and I'm signed up for the Copic class. I've picked up several techniques and ideas from the classes. I like that I always have access to the class content.

Hope you become a classmate in the Copic class!!
carolanninnwmo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #5  
Kookie Creator
 
sparcl77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Winfield, MO
Posts: 384
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I learned a lot from the ones I've taken. I was excited they offered the Copic class. I will be in the hospital during the first week, but I know it will always be on-line for when I feel like watching it.
sparcl77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2014, 08:57 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
sprtchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wait! Let me check my barcode.....
Posts: 14,126
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I am going to take the copic class that starts on Monday too!
Blessings
__________________
Amber Shaw
sprtchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 AM   #7  
Inking Addict
 
suesol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 165
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I've taken two of their classes and I learned a lot from them. Well worth the cost!
__________________
Susan
http://www.abudhabipapercrafts.com
suesol is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 10:29 AM   #8  
Stampin' Fool
 
Oddesigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I've taken two classes and have signed up for the copic one. It's a well-done, professional course with a ton of content, including video tutorials, downloadable pdfs, and forums where students can ask questions and interact with the teachers.

I didn't get as much out of the second class because I was too busy to participate during class, and still haven't had a chance to try all of the techniques. My fault. This time, I'm on temporary medical leave from work so I should be able to keep up.
__________________
aka Sue. Or Sue-odd.
No blog for me. My gallery chronicles my card-making successes and mishaps.

My Pinterest Boards
Oddesigns is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
jentimko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 4,970
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Well done and well worth it. I'm planning on doing this one too. Don't be afraid to go back and take old ones too. I have done that as well.
__________________
Jennifer
Stampin' Up 2013 Artisan Design Team Member, Design Team: Freshly Made Sketches
Dirty Dozen Design Team Alumni

My Blog: Stampin' on the Fly
jentimko is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #10  
Gallery Gazer
 
JoBear2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,661
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default

I've done at least 3 of their classes and loved them all. I learned alot and it's great that you have lifetime access to the videos etc. They run a forum during classes so you can ask questions along the way which is really helpful.
JoBear2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #11  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
UnderstandBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 40,064
Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparcl77View Post
I learned a lot from the ones I've taken. I was excited they offered the Copic class. I will be in the hospital during the first week, but I know it will always be on-line for when I feel like watching it.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
__________________
I'm Lydia.

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

UnderstandBlue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-16-2014, 08:28 PM   #12  
Compulsive Stamper
 
pastglories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 45
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for all the input.
I am still not sure whAt interactive means.
So are the classes done at a specific time and then how do you ask questions? Is it like a webinar? Do you need a special set up?
Also, if you can't participate during the live time, you can still get the content, right?
Kathy
pastglories is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 AM   #13  
Gallery Gazer
 
JoBear2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,661
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default

I am sure others will chime in as well to explain but you don't participate in a 'live' lesson. I am in Australia so any sort of 'live' lessons wouldn't work for me! When you sign up for a class, you will be required to create your User Name and a password so that you can log in to do each lesson. You get an email when that Day's Lesson has been posted on their website and you just click through the link provided to the Online Card Classes website and log in with your user name and password.

Accompanying that Day's Lesson are photos of the cards and usually several videos which give heaps of details/step-by-step instructions about how the cards were made. Jennifer Macguire and Kristina Werner do many of the videos but they also have Guest Presenters such as Debby Hughes from the UK (Lime Doodle Design blog), Shari Carroll, Julie Ebersole, Laura Bassen and many others. Where a Guest Presenter doesn't have a video accompanying their card, they will give detailed step-by-step instructions and photos. Every card has a supplies list and links to websites where you can purchase ALL the products used and you get shopping discounts for different stores for use during the Classes. I personally don't use them because of where I live (due to the postage cost to Australia).

If you choose to make a card using the technique/ideas shown, you can upload it to their Card Gallery for all the participants to see. You don't need a blog to be able to do this. Their Card Gallery is open usually for about a week after all the classes have ended - so you couldn't do the class and then upload a card to their Card Gallery 3 months later.

The forum is where you can ask questions about techniques, ask advice, share your excitement about what you have seen - really anything to do with the class. The teachers are prompt in replying and very helpful in my experience. They encourage you to give a brief introduction about yourself before the classes begin - but this is optional. And you don't have to take part in the forum if you don't want to. The forums are closed around a week after the Classes finish but they do not disappear - they are still there for you to look through whenever you want to in the future.

Accompanying the lessons are PDF files (which use the free program Acrobat Reader to open them) which you can download if you wish and just have on your computer to look at or you can print them to have on hand. I do download the files and print them out. But of course, these PDFs are not to be shared with friends - they are for your own personal use.

Before the classes begin, you are given a supply list of recommended products for that class - but of course, you don't have to go out and purchase anything prior to the class starting - it's optional - and often they will offer alternatives that you could use if you didn't have the same stamp set/brand of ink pads etc. that they use.

Because I am so time-poor and I am a really slow cardmaker, I have never uploaded a card to their Gallery. I just love being part of an online card class because:

a) I learn new techniques and get inspired
b) I get to see new products or learn about different ways of using them
c) I can go back a year later and play the videos again or look through the galleries as you have a lifetime of access to them
d) none of my friends make cards and the class makes me feel like a part of a community of people who understand my passion and it helps me not feel so isolated

I hope this helps
JoBear2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 08:25 AM   #14  
Die Cut Diva
 
lovinpaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: MO
Posts: 3,757
Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts
Default

Great answer JoBear2. You nailed the content of the classes and how they are presented. I have taken ten of these. Not all have been during the interactive session, which is when they are live with the instructors popping in the forum. They give prizes, so even if you do not post a photo, post a comment each day. I won some dies in the Holiday workshop class last winter and all I did was comment in a daily post. These prizes are random, so everybody in the class has a chance to win.
lovinpaper is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 11:20 AM   #15  
Embossing Fanatic
 
SueBeedoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 74
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi,

Where do you find the online card classes? I looked everywhere, so I thought. No doubt it's a click right under my nose.
SueBeedoo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #16  
Die Cut Diva
 
iamvics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rochester, WA
Posts: 3,761
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueBeedooView Post
Hi,

Where do you find the online card classes? I looked everywhere, so I thought. No doubt it's a click right under my nose.
here: Online Card Classes - workshops and classes for cardmakers
__________________
Vic (Victoria) in WA
iamvics is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 11:56 AM   #17  
Embossing Fanatic
 
SueBeedoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 74
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvicsView Post
Thank you Ima. That interests me. I just might sign up for the first basic class, clean and simple. It might be fun.
SueBeedoo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #18  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Clownmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Posts: 46,541
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I clicked through one of the banner ads the other day and looked around -- not sure whether I wanted to sign up or not. I decided that I did -- I just signed up for the Copic class.
__________________
Lois - My blog
Karen Burniston Design Team
FS139 QFTD54

Clownmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #19  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
kyann22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,353
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I love these classes. Some of us from the Freshly Made Sketches team take them together and chat about them and share our thoughts and projects on our private Facebook page. It's as close as I get to stamping with my friends these days.
__________________
https://ritascreations.blogspot.com/Come visit me!
kyann22 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 04:25 PM   #20  
Watercolor Wizard
 
Dotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Where the Kookaburra's sit in the old gum tree's...
Posts: 8,252
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
I am sure others will chime in as well to explain but you don't participate in a 'live' lesson. I am in Australia so any sort of 'live' lessons wouldn't work for me! When you sign up for a class, you will be required to create your User Name and a password so that you can log in to do each lesson. You get an email when that Day's Lesson has been posted on their website and you just click through the link provided to the Online Card Classes website and log in with your user name and password.

Accompanying that Day's Lesson are photos of the cards and usually several videos which give heaps of details/step-by-step instructions about how the cards were made. Jennifer Macguire and Kristina Werner do many of the videos but they also have Guest Presenters such as Debby Hughes from the UK (Lime Doodle Design blog), Shari Carroll, Julie Ebersole, Laura Bassen and many others. Where a Guest Presenter doesn't have a video accompanying their card, they will give detailed step-by-step instructions and photos. Every card has a supplies list and links to websites where you can purchase ALL the products used and you get shopping discounts for different stores for use during the Classes. I personally don't use them because of where I live (due to the postage cost to Australia).

If you choose to make a card using the technique/ideas shown, you can upload it to their Card Gallery for all the participants to see. You don't need a blog to be able to do this. Their Card Gallery is open usually for about a week after all the classes have ended - so you couldn't do the class and then upload a card to their Card Gallery 3 months later.

The forum is where you can ask questions about techniques, ask advice, share your excitement about what you have seen - really anything to do with the class. The teachers are prompt in replying and very helpful in my experience. They encourage you to give a brief introduction about yourself before the classes begin - but this is optional. And you don't have to take part in the forum if you don't want to. The forums are closed around a week after the Classes finish but they do not disappear - they are still there for you to look through whenever you want to in the future.

Accompanying the lessons are PDF files (which use the free program Acrobat Reader to open them) which you can download if you wish and just have on your computer to look at or you can print them to have on hand. I do download the files and print them out. But of course, these PDFs are not to be shared with friends - they are for your own personal use.

Before the classes begin, you are given a supply list of recommended products for that class - but of course, you don't have to go out and purchase anything prior to the class starting - it's optional - and often they will offer alternatives that you could use if you didn't have the same stamp set/brand of ink pads etc. that they use.

Because I am so time-poor and I am a really slow cardmaker, I have never uploaded a card to their Gallery. I just love being part of an online card class because:

a) I learn new techniques and get inspired
b) I get to see new products or learn about different ways of using them
c) I can go back a year later and play the videos again or look through the galleries as you have a lifetime of access to them
d) none of my friends make cards and the class makes me feel like a part of a community of people who understand my passion and it helps me not feel so isolated

I hope this helps
Thanks for explaining it all JoBear2! I think I'm going to sign up for the copic class, knowing you can always access the information/video's/pdf's when it suits you best is a real bonus for me.
Waving from paddle steamer country!
__________________
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but few will catch your heart. Pursue those.....
Dotty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #21  
Compulsive Stamper
 
pastglories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 45
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thank you all for your responses to my original question.
I have signed up for the Copic class and I. am very excited.
It will be my first online class, as well as my first formal class in Copics.
While I do use my Copics some, self taught by reading and watching on the internet,
it will be great to have all of the information in one place, instead of 50 bookmarks.
Kathy
pastglories is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM   #22  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
 
Clownmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Posts: 46,541
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastgloriesView Post
Thank you all for your responses to my original question.
I have signed up for the Copic class and I. am very excited.
It will be my first online class, as well as my first formal class in Copics.
While I do use my Copics some, self taught by reading and watching on the internet,
it will be great to have all of the information in one place, instead of 50 bookmarks.
Kathy
That's exactly why I signed up for the Copic class.
__________________
Lois - My blog
Karen Burniston Design Team
FS139 QFTD54

Clownmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2014, 10:17 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
sprtchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wait! Let me check my barcode.....
Posts: 14,126
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first on line class too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastgloriesView Post
Thank you all for your responses to my original question.
I have signed up for the Copic class and I. am very excited.
It will be my first online class, as well as my first formal class in Copics.
While I do use my Copics some, self taught by reading and watching on the internet,
it will be great to have all of the information in one place, instead of 50 bookmarks.
Kathy
It looks like we will be in good company for the class. I am excited! Tomorrow we get the things we need to print out for the class!
Blessings.
__________________
Amber Shaw
sprtchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2014, 06:06 PM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Lola G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,217
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Just popping in to add my voice to those who have high praise for Online Card Classes! Great content and instructors, and the quality of the videos is top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to take or recommend anything they offer. I'm sure the upcoming Copic class will be a winner!
__________________
Come and visit me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/logoct/pins/
Lola G. is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 03:48 AM   #25  
Gallery Gazer
 
JoBear2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,661
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovinpaperView Post
Great answer JoBear2. You nailed the content of the classes and how they are presented. I have taken ten of these. Not all have been during the interactive session, which is when they are live with the instructors popping in the forum. They give prizes, so even if you do not post a photo, post a comment each day. I won some dies in the Holiday workshop class last winter and all I did was comment in a daily post. These prizes are random, so everybody in the class has a chance to win.
Oh, I had NEVER realised that the forum was live! I guess because I am in Australia with the time difference, I had never even thought to check. Thanks for letting us know.

How awesome to win some dies - I am so happy for you - I just love hearing of other people winning crafty goodies!
JoBear2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 04:42 AM   #26  
Matboard Maniac
 
prairiecrafter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: on the prairie of MN
Posts: 325
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have taken all of the online classes and feel I have gotten something from each class. the Copic class has not started but the pre-class information has been outstanding.
__________________
Mary Jo
prairiepapercrafter.blogspot.com
prairiecrafter is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #27  
Mad Swapper
 
NerdyBeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Just bought my first Copic markers last week so this is perfect timing! $35 seems like a small investment to learn how to use my markers properly, which were a much bigger investment!
__________________
Beth

Hang on. Let me overthink this.

NerdyBeth is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2014, 06:26 PM   #28  
Matboard Maniac
 
Laura Duet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Posts: 952
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I cannot say enough good things about Online Card Classes! They are totally top notch. So entertaining and informative. I could watch people make cards and give tips all day long!
Laura Duet is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
sprtchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wait! Let me check my barcode.....
Posts: 14,126
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hope everyone is ready! Tomorrow is the day!
blessings.
__________________
Amber Shaw
sprtchick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
stiz2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Eastlake, OH
Posts: 22,650
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have enjoyed every single one of them! There are always new and fresh ideas!
__________________
Nancy
stiz2003 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off