Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Lili of the Valley Stamps - question? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/lili-valley-stamps-question-566625/)

Ali1974 01-02-2013 10:49 AM

Lili of the Valley Stamps - question?

Does anyone know if you can purchase Lili of the Valley stamps in the US or Canada...or do I have to order right from the UK? If you know of a website in North America, would you mind posting it?

Thanks!!! :D

Alison

SkyNacho 01-02-2013 10:59 AM

I believe you have to order from the UK, but is there a reason why you don't want to do that? I've ordered from them plenty of times, their shipping is very fast (assuming they're not on holiday break) and, if you're only getting stamps, it's free shipping.

Ali1974 01-02-2013 11:10 AM

Thanks Emily! I was just curious as I couldn't find it anywhere else. I really love a couple of their girlie stamps :D I have never ordered from the UK...but I have no worries about it :)

Thanks for replying and for letting me know their service was good!!! Think I'll order the stamps I want :)

Alison

scrappyjack57 01-02-2013 11:18 AM

...personal stamp exchange (psx) used to have some very nice stamps of different flowers...i think they are out of business, but you might find their stamps on ebay...seems i remember a lily of the valley when i used to work in the local stamp store...

RiverIsis 01-02-2013 12:32 PM

Oh wow those stamps are adorable! Lili of the Valley Products

bjlee717 01-02-2013 12:42 PM

I've never had any problems with ordering from the UK.....LOVE LOTV!!!! They are quick to ship (shipping is delayed right now for the holidays). I just ordered on 12/28/12 before their sale ended (ends Monday 1/7/13).....$3euro on select stamps.

SkyNacho 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali1974 (Post 19916933)
Thanks Emily! I was just curious as I couldn't find it anywhere else. I really love a couple of their girlie stamps :D I have never ordered from the UK...but I have no worries about it :)

Thanks for replying and for letting me know their service was good!!! Think I'll order the stamps I want :)

Alison

I thought maybe there was an exchange rate issue or something. :)

I will say that I don't recall getting shipping notices, but generally the stamps have arrived so fast that I haven't really had to worry about. Hopefully it will be as quick to you via Canada Post, too!

Quote:

I just ordered on 12/28/12 before their sale ended (ends Monday 1/7/13).....$3euro on select stamps.
OMG, I still have time!?

fairsinger 01-02-2013 07:25 PM

Oh my, I've just added more stamps to my wishlist! I hadn't heard of them before, but now you've enabled me!!

pennys mum 01-03-2013 12:23 AM

I too have ordered from them, a couple of times, and I am in NZ.
Gorgeous images, hassel free purchase, no issues with postage/shipping etc.
I recommend them....but you cannot do only 1x order, or a small order - not possible, you'll want more.....

KayInFL 01-03-2013 03:31 AM

Adding another vote for Lily of the Valley customer service. I've bought from their website more times than I care to admit and have never had any issues. Safe and fast! Often faster than US websites, but they have been out on Christmas break so they may be a little backed up right now. :)

scrappyjack57 01-03-2013 02:58 PM

...duh...thought you were talking about flowers...sorry...oops...

RiverIsis 01-03-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappyjack57 (Post 19919550)
...duh...thought you were talking about flowers...sorry...oops...

Don't stress about it - I still remember my answer to a "card candy" question was out in left field! LOL! and then there was the more recent Genesis trimmer guess...

humboldthoney79 01-03-2013 04:24 PM

Lili of the Valley customer service really is FABULOUS!!

I had a set of clear stamps that were tearing when I tried to take em off the clear blocks... turns out it was a bad batch and they replaced 'em for free, shipping and everything!!

simvan 01-03-2013 04:40 PM

I've ordered from them too...great service to Canada! ENJOY!!!!

scrappyjack57 01-04-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsis (Post 19919718)
Don't stress about it - I still remember my answer to a "card candy" question was out in left field! LOL! and then there was the more recent Genesis trimmer guess...

...thanks...:D...

stamp_momma 01-04-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsis (Post 19919718)

Isn't that the truth? Sometimes I think I must live in left field!

Allistamps123 01-04-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverIsis (Post 19917114)
Oh wow those stamps are adorable! Lili of the Valley Products

These are adorable! It seems conversion from 4 .50 in pounds to the dollar makes them $7 .50 . Can that be right? How much more does shipping generally cost? I don't see many kids/ people stamps I like. These would be fun to color!

Sorry to high jack this thread.

bjlee717 01-04-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allistamps123 (Post 19921534)
These are adorable! It seems conversion from 4 .50 in pounds to the dollar makes them $7 .50 . Can that be right? How much more does shipping generally cost? I don't see many kids/ people stamps I like. These would be fun to color!

Sorry to high jack this thread.

If you buy just the stamps, then shipping is FREE!!!

Considering individual stamps from The Greeting Farm, All that Scraps, Whimsy, etc. cost about $8 each, the converted amount to US dollars is about right. The conversion rate changes daily, so the amount you get charged on your paypal or credit card varies slightly.

Allistamps123 01-05-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjlee717 (Post 19921586)
If you buy just the stamps, then shipping is FREE!!!

Considering individual stamps from The Greeting Farm, All that Scraps, Whimsy, etc. cost about $8 each, the converted amount to US dollars is about right. The conversion rate changes daily, so the amount you get charged on your paypal or credit card varies slightly.

Oh, that would be about right! These would be individual stamps not a set. Duh!

Thanks!

meltemple 01-10-2013 09:59 AM

I am so totally inlove with LOTV stamps!! I have seriously helped the British Economy over the last 6 months!! I echo what everyone else says, thier customer service is wonderful, the shipping is quick and there products are amazing! I have gotten several people hooked on them as well!! I think they have some of the best little kids stamps around. They are wonderful to color! Can't say enough wonderful stuff about them!

HolleyTX 01-10-2013 03:59 PM

I have always had good service and quick (enough) shipping with Lili of the Valley stamps. Their stamps are SO cute and I love them. Even with the exchange rate and the international shipping, i don't think the price is that bad compared to many of the high level popular US stamp companies. Their stamps are excellent quality too.

Cheers, Holley

I post a new project everyday! Holley's Blog

Ali1974 01-11-2013 04:58 AM

I did order them and got the order confirmation....now just waiting for my goodies!!!!! :) I made a slightly bigger order...figured it was worth it! :D

Alison

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyNacho (Post 19917842)
I thought maybe there was an exchange rate issue or something. :)

I will say that I don't recall getting shipping notices, but generally the stamps have arrived so fast that I haven't really had to worry about. Hopefully it will be as quick to you via Canada Post, too!

OMG, I still have time!?

Ali1974 01-11-2013 04:59 AM

LOL...I hadn't heard of them either...until I purchased a UK card magazine on my iPad. Then...it was love at first site!!!!!

Ali

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairsinger (Post 19917949)
Oh my, I've just added more stamps to my wishlist! I hadn't heard of them before, but now you've enabled me!!

Ali1974 01-11-2013 05:56 AM

I CAN'T wait to color them!!!!

I just ordered a set of markers (not copics)...but another brand Writer Markers 48 piece set - EK Success. I am a little scared to start with copics b/c of their price and how addictive I can be with purchasing things. :D