Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-13-2004, 02:03 PM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making Memories/Chatterbox/Generations Warehouse Sale

For those who (a) don't mind incorporating non-SU! items into their projects and (b) are within a traveling distance to SLC, I thought you might enjoy the heads-up:

The time has come for the Fall 2004 Making Memories Warehouse Sale.

The sale dates and times are as follows:

* Preferred Customers: Saturday, September 25 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
* General Public: Thursday, September 30 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* General Public: Friday, October 1 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* General Public: Saturday, October 2 8:00 AM – NOON

Please note the first day of the sale is on SATURDAY, September 25, 2004. The sale resumes the following Thursday, September 30, 2004 and runs through Saturday, October 2, 2004. Making Memories Warehouse sale will be open only during the above listed dates & times.

As always, we will have great scrapbook products from Making Memories. We have stickers, paper, tools with slightly damaged packaging, and plenty of hard and soft embellishments. As an added bonus, we have again partnered with CHATTERBOX for the sale. The folks at Chatterbox are providing some great items at unbelievable prices. We will also have items from GENERATIONS; makers of transporters, storage and organizers for scrap booking. You do not want to miss this sale!

WE WILL BE PUTTING NEW PRODUCT OUT EACH DAY to help alleviate the congestion we have had the first morning. Lines tend to be long through the early afternoon on the first day. WE HAVE ADDED MORE CHECKOUT REGISTERS and will do all we can to shorten the wait.

We are having the sale indoors as always. WE HAVE ONCE AGAIN INCREASED THE SPACE for the sale. We will be having one line (airport style) to feed all registers. Out of respect for all sale attendees, please do not save places in line. We will accept credit cards, but cash is always the quickest and easiest. Please have your IDs ready when paying with check or credit card.

The location of the warehouse sale is:

1168 West 500 North
Building A (in the back)
Centerville, Utah 84014
(Centerville Exit, West of I-15)

I might be making the 5-hour drive from Boise.... it sounds SO much fun!
I'm Fun Stampers Journey Coach #10224. Join now for only $50!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2004, 03:10 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

You work for Making Memories? How lucky can you be!!! All that product at your fingertips!!! I can only imagine what your embellishments must look like...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2004, 04:09 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

I wish I could be there.

Stormy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2004, 05:37 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Warehouse sale

You really don't want to miss this one. I won't be able to go this year, but I've been in the past. Last year my best buy was the Making Memories Eyelet Tool Kit (the one that retails for $29.99)...I snagged it at the sale for $10.00! I also got the large letter sticker sheets for 5 cents each. Embellishments were 75% off. It is well worth the drive. If you can, try to make arrangements for kids...the lines are sooooo long! Last year I felt so sorry for the women who were trying to entertain tired children while waiting in line.
Reply With Quote Likes