Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Default Leavenworth, WA - any stamp/scrap stores?

Hi, here's a question for you Washington state stampers - do you know of any stamp or scrap stores in or near Leavenworth, WA (I think Prosser is nearby, isn't it?)

We are driving there in a week to attend the Obertal festivities and take in some wineries....I would like nothing better than to work in a stop at a stamp store to get my "fix"! Hope there are some willing enablers who will provide me with store names and locations...
Old 09-24-2006, 07:05 PM   #2  
Compulsive Stamper

sorry, Prosser is a long way away from Leavenworth - Prosser is in south central WA, near the Tri-Cities. Leavenworth is more in central to north central WA.

Leavenworth is a cute little town with tons of gift shops. I haven't been there for at least a few years but I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration for future projects even if you aren't able to find any stamping or scrapping stores. Leavenworth is known as the Christmas town and I'm sure you will find lots of wonderful gifts - many can be personalized right in the store.

Enjoy your trip - it is beautiful in that area of WA this time of the year.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-24-2006, 07:24 PM   #3  
Mad Swapper

I've never seen a stamp/scrap store there. But if you love dolls, music boxes or Christmas anything - you'll love shopping there! - they have stores for each of those! Then, there's the music and the beer!

Diane

Old 09-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Which way will you be traveling? I'm pretty sure there isn't anything in Leavenworth but there may be something on the way.

-Joyce
Old 09-24-2006, 08:30 PM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Leavenworth is a beautiful town. I don't recall any stamp or scrap stores but like the others said, ADORABLE gift shops and restaurants... Have fun!

Please take a stroll through my gallery!
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=76367
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2006, 09:05 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

don't knowof any stamp stores there but you will have a nice time. its a great little german inspired town. one of my favorites. octoberfest is HUGE there.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:01 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

I don't know of any in or directly near Leavenworth, but I can tell you of some that are on the way if you are going up the I5 corridor. There is a scrapbook store & also a stamp store in Lynnwood, WA. Not close to Leavenworth, but fun to stop at & worth it if you are going that way. Especially the scrapbook one.

Oh yeah...the scrapbook store is called Lasting Memories & the stamp store is called Fun Stamps.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Come to Bellingham

Leavenworth is up in the mountains. If you go west a couple of hours to Snohomish WA, there are a couple of good stamp stores. Then, if you go north another hour to Bellingham WA, you can find the BEST little stamp store ever!! Stampadoodle! Just look for www.stampadoodle.com and you will find directions, even a map.
John 3:16
Old 09-25-2006, 07:54 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

There is also a general craft store called Ben Franklin in Monroe which is on Hwy 2 (so you barely have to pull of the main road). They have tons of stampin and scrappin stuff.

-Joyce
Old 09-25-2006, 07:58 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ
Leavenworth is up in the mountains. If you go west a couple of hours to Snohomish WA, there are a couple of good stamp stores.

Where are the stamp stores in Snohomish?? I've looked and couldn't find anything......perhaps they are "off the beaten path"? Inquiring minds would LOVE to know (please)!

-Joyce
Old 09-25-2006, 08:14 AM   #11  
Glitter Queen

Default Stores In Wenatchee, WA

There are several stores in Wenatchee, which is about 25 miles from Leavenworth. There's Craft Warehouse that's located near Target & JC Penney in Valley North shopping area. Also JoAnn's in East Wenatchee and Pickle Papers (not much stamp stuff but nice papers) in downtown Wenatchee. I think there's a paper/gift store in Leavenworth, but I don't know the name of it. If you are coming up thru central Washington--since you referenced Prosser--you will probably go thru Wenatchee. Unfortunately a great stamp store & also a scrapebook store in Wenatchee area have closed in the past couple of years.
Depending upon your route to Leavenworth, could sugggest several other possibilities. I live in Cashmere, which is about 12 miles from Leavenworth & must confess I don't go to Leavenworth very often.
LynnB
Old 09-25-2006, 11:47 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi, Lynn! We are neighbors! Welcome to posting on SCS, too!

I have heard there is a new either stamping or scrapping store in Leavenworth, or maybe it is just carries nice paper? I haven't been to check it out yet, but it should be in the two or three block area with all the other shops you will be looking at! Have fun visiting, it is a fun town!