Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Latest Gallery pics?? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/latest-gallery-pics-30032/)

MoberKitty 02-17-2005 01:26 PM

Latest Gallery pics??

This may be a stupid question and I hope I don't upset anyone...
But why when I go into the gallery and select the "1 day" or "7 day" option (haven't tried any larger) then sort by "latest", the first dozen or so pictures don't change? They all seem to be vcm3007's lovely creations. While I like your creations (and have a few in my faves! :) ), I'd like to see just the recent uploads.

I just didn't know if this was something that was being worked on or was just a glitch or what.

Sorry if I'm being a pest!

Thanks!

peachie_177 02-17-2005 02:09 PM

I think there must be a "glitch". I posted two pics early evening yesterday, and it took over an hour for the first pic to be approved, and the second one was not approved until today. They were posted on the same form (up to three pics can be posted at once). The last time I posted pics, they were viewable withing 5 minutes!

addicted2stamps 02-17-2005 02:14 PM

It has something to do with how vcm3007 loads and organizes her cards. . . . I don't quite understand that but I do know that however you sort you can get it to sort. If you go past her cards then the lastest, most popular, least popular, or whatever will be there in order.

About card loading time. . . . all cards are approved by beate or jenn and so depending on their schedule and when you load, and how many other cards and being loaded at the same time as to how long it is going to take. Sometimes it gets approved right away, sometimes it takes a while.

Beate 02-17-2005 02:14 PM

We seem to have a problem with vcm3007's creation being stuck in the front lots of times. We have looked into it but can't find out why the system is doing that.

As for the different approval times of peachie_177. Jenn and I approve all the cards. Sometimes approval times are super slow and we stop because we can't seem to get it finished. It must have been that the first picture got approved before we called it a night.
We do not approve pictures at night. Even Jenn and I need sleep sometimes.

tmarie 02-17-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beate
We do not approve pictures at night. Even Jenn and I need sleep sometimes.

Is that allowed??? :D :D :D

Beate 02-17-2005 02:53 PM

I don't know if that's allowed. I sure hope so. I do that every night! :)

addicted2stamps 02-17-2005 03:23 PM

You definately deserve sleep! You guys do so much for us. I have no idea you do everything you do and have time for your business and family. Thank you both!!

purplewinkle 02-17-2005 03:44 PM

Yes, thank you for all the work you do approving cards, and those tutorials, and all you do. You guys are the greatest!

Carole Richardson 02-17-2005 04:21 PM

A Big Thank You

To Beate and Jenn.....I just want to give both of you a heartfelt "Thank You" for the many things you do for us. You both deserve a life apart from SCS.......It's just physically and mentally necessary to keep yourselves healthy enough to undertake such a huge task.....even though I know you do love it. I know there will be glitches from time to time, but that is allright. We'll just enjoy all the things that do go right and be patient during those "glitch" moments. Thanks!

Carole

peachie_177 02-17-2005 04:33 PM

I agree that all the ladies that take their time to provide this site to all of us deserve a big THANKS! This site is so awesome, and has definatly motivated me to make more cards and other items with my stamps and punches.

MoberKitty 02-17-2005 05:11 PM

I will have to agree that HUGE THANKS are definitely in order! I don't know what I (we) would do without all of your hard work and support of scs!

And as far as vcm3007's cards - maybe the server just really likes her stuff!! :lol: