Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Large Scallop square punch find (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/large-scallop-square-punch-find-396891/)

Tandann 11-10-2008 05:38 PM

Large Scallop square punch find

Had to share with those who could understand! My kids had school today, but my school district did not so I had a kid free day. After leaving my LSS, I decided to take a diffrent route home only to find a Tall Mouse. On the outside it look small, but upon entering I was overwhelmed.

I many wonderful things, but my greatest find was a larg scallop punch that will layer well with the SU! one. I heistated as it was 19.99, but upon check-out the clerk gave me a 40% off coupon!

I just love Tall Mouse!:p

mztamela 11-10-2008 07:47 PM

Congrats!

dianerh 11-10-2008 07:50 PM

Is Tall Mouse a store? a chain?

JulieHRR 11-10-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianerh (Post 12008716)
Is Tall Mouse a store? a chain?

*giggle*

I was wondering the same thing--What is a Tall Mouse?

At first, I was thinkin', "Uh oh, killer mouse! EEK!" :p

Aye, yay , yay . . . it's been a long day. LOL!

Tandann 11-10-2008 08:29 PM

Yes, it is a chain. This one is nicer than Micheal's (in my area).

maddiesmom 11-10-2008 08:46 PM

I go to the Tall Mouse in Aliso Viejo. I had two coupons last week. It's a nice store.

bound4london 11-10-2008 11:11 PM

I shop here and they have some scallop punches. I love this store--great stamps, great service, excellent classes, etc perhaps they will have something you like. They do internet orders too. I don't see a scallop square one but they do have scallop punches which I need. Oh more money out of the bank account.

http://www.impressrubberstamps.com/index.html

momis mama 11-11-2008 02:48 AM

(in a really whinny voice) i want a tall mouse!

jinglesmom 11-12-2008 06:29 AM

I used a 40% off coupon at HL to buy a large scalloped round punch. I've been searching for one FOREVER and finally found it! It was only $12 at HL and with the 40% off coupon, that made it an even better deal! :-D

Crafter 4 Life 11-12-2008 07:48 AM

What brand is the scallop punch? I know that Marvy Uchida has added to their line of punches with super/mega giga or something like that. I don't have much luck with their punches though. I did find scallop circles of various sizes by EK Success-smaller and larger than the SU scallop punch at my local independent stamping store. (Darn, this one is actually within walking distance of my home so it's exercise to go there, right?) Of course, I bought them! Have another one on order that will layer with a 2 3/4 circle punch.

Are there 'Tall Mouse' stores in the San Diego/Carlsbad area? My daughter lives down there and I will be visiting for Christmas so....

Benzi 11-12-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momis mama (Post 12009473)
(in a really whinny voice) i want a tall mouse!

That is funny...in your whinny voice. Do you want a tall mouse mouse or a tall
mouse store? Just kidding. You gave me a smile for the day. I want one, too.

Tandann 11-12-2008 09:30 PM

The brand is EK. I got the 1 3/4 one, but they also had a 2 in. Next time.

I am not sure if there is one in San Diego area, but there is one in Laguana Niguel about 40 minutes north of Carlsbad (no traffic).

maddiesmom 11-13-2008 04:35 AM

Tall Mouse only has three stores all in Southern California - Laguna Niguel, Cerritos and Yorba Linda. Laguna Niguel is the closest to Carlsbad.

Jaspere 11-13-2008 05:39 AM

The only tall mouse I'd possibly see here is one that I'd rather not. Great find and that coupon is icing on the cake.

memories4you 11-13-2008 05:46 AM

FYI

FYI, A. C. Moore has been carrying these for a while.
They also carry the ovals... They are EK Success and they are called nesting punches.

Crafter 4 Life 11-13-2008 08:14 AM

Thanks for the 'Tall Mouse' store locations. Don't know what the kids have planned but if asked... It seems everywhere they go is 40+ minutes or so. I'm not used to the time it takes to get anywhere in SoCal. In NorCal, if you drive 40+ minutes from Sacramento, you're half way to San Francisco.

stamphappy1650 11-13-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR (Post 12008844)
*giggle*

I was wondering the same thing--What is a Tall Mouse?

At first, I was thinkin', "Uh oh, killer mouse! EEK!" :p

Aye, yay , yay . . . it's been a long day. LOL!

ROFL ok it's my turn - Girl what have you been smokin'?