Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   The kindness of SCSers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/kindness-scsers-283581/)

Cammie 09-04-2007 07:27 AM

The kindness of SCSers

Too often we hear the negative of people....I just wanted to show you a little something I received from a fellow SCSer whose friendship I made ON SCS--we live across the country from eachother and have never met. But she is a dear friend to me!

Stacy, you rock--thanks so much for your encouragement and support. I literally cried when this came to my front door!

I am so amazed at the kindness of people on SCS....just wanted to share because I think some of the awesome things that go on EVERY day here get overshadowed sometimes.

jbalcer 09-04-2007 07:39 AM

What a wonderful and delicious surprise! How thoughtful of Stacy!

SCS has introduced me to some of my bestest friends ever, and for that, I'm so grateful.

nabush 09-04-2007 08:18 AM

We have some awesome ladies on here!!

Nancy

dianerh 09-04-2007 08:29 AM

How sweet!!! :-)

kittie747 09-04-2007 08:33 AM

I agree whole heartedly with you, Carolyn. This is the most wonderful community of people I have ever known. I have made so many wonderful friends here and have gained so much from the experience.

What a sweet and wonderful thing for Stacy to do. She knows how really special you are and wanted to show you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulieHRR 09-04-2007 08:41 AM

What a peach, for Stacy to do something so thoughtful!

And, warmest congrats to you, Miss Cammie! :grin:

I, too, have made the dearest of friends through this site. DANG! Love the fuzzies, I do!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/goodsigh2.gif

parrothead 09-04-2007 08:50 AM

That was awesome.....I have a dear friend I met here on SCS ...we've never met in person,but we talk on the phone alot and email and send pictures and send each other goodies. Its always such a nice surprise when I get something from her in the mail. I feel like I've known her forever. I really hope we get to meet one day....

sharondh 09-04-2007 08:51 AM

I heartily agree! Absolutely awesome, thoughtful, caring folk in this community....as Stacy has just demonstrated.

Cammie 09-04-2007 08:53 AM

oppsie....guess I should mention that Stacy is Twinshappy on SCS!

Gotta love the goodness of people!!!

Rubbernecker 09-04-2007 09:01 AM

That's so sweet!

Carolyn, congratulations on your new stamp designs on GinaK! Very cute - I just ordered a set.

Julie

Shanon 09-04-2007 09:04 AM

I concur! :mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbalcer (Post 7081729)
What a wonderful and delicious surprise! How thoughtful of Stacy!

SCS has introduced me to some of my bestest friends ever, and for that, I'm so grateful.

NANCYRUTH 09-04-2007 11:05 AM

thank you for your sweet reminder of the goodness here! Enjoy those yummy treats and congrats on your Design Team status! ((((HUGS)))), Nancyruth

luvn2stamp 09-04-2007 11:25 AM

I have not made any close friends yet....but I am hoping to connect with someone one day but I love how encouraging everyone is in this community!

Mothermark 09-04-2007 11:41 AM

OMG! Carolyn...that is just awesome! Stacy how wonderful you are. When I read the beginning post...I wondered if it was Twinshappy and then was glad to see that you confirmed that later on.....The reason I suspected it was her is because I also have been on the receiving end of Stacy. She sent me the funnest little stamping supply care package along with a wonderful card. She is very generous and thoughtful.

Honestly I can say that this is the norm for all of the wonderful people at SCS. Once again I have been blown away at the amazing response and participation that I have received from SCSer's regarding my request for Maddy! It truly is an amazing place and I love being a part of it! Warm fuzzies for sure!

Congrats again Cammie!

Cammie 09-04-2007 11:45 AM

YOU are one of those people I was referring to Cindy!!! Such a big heart and always the one out there to highlight another stamper or organize a card drive for someone in need.

(((Cindy)))) too!
:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mothermark (Post 7083995)
OMG! Carolyn...that is just awesome! Stacy how wonderful you are. When I read the beginning post...I wondered if it was Twinshappy and then was glad to see that you confirmed that later on.....The reason I suspected it was her is because I also have been on the receiving end of Stacy. She sent me the funnest little stamping supply care package along with a wonderful card. She is very generous and thoughtful.

Honestly I can say that this is the norm for all of the wonderful people at SCS. Once again I have been blown away at the amazing response and participation that I have received from SCSer's regarding my request for Maddy! It truly is an amazing place and I love being a part of it! Warm fuzzies for sure!

Congrats again Cammie!

lesliespringer 09-04-2007 12:07 PM

Cammie,
Congrats on your stamp set with GinaK! That owl just kills me it is so Adorable!

Babsnelson 09-04-2007 12:19 PM

I have to add that Stacy (twinshappy) is one of the nicest people I *know*. Very generous and kind to a fault!!

LilLuvsStampin 09-04-2007 12:52 PM

What an awesome and thoughtful gift!!! I agree that I have met some of the most wonderful people on SCS!

Gina K. Designs 09-04-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLuvsStampin (Post 7084634)
What an awesome and thoughtful gift!!! I agree that I have met some of the most wonderful people on SCS!

Me too, me too!!!
Pretty much everyone around here is super nice and welcoming! This place feels like coming home after a hard days work! (stamping:mrgreen: ) LOL!

Congrats Cammie!!
Hugs,
Gina K.

maisey 09-04-2007 01:06 PM

What a lovely gift. I totally agree that SCS has some generous and warm people. Even though I am across the pond, the encouragement people have given me on SCS has been heartwarming.

Twinshappy 09-04-2007 02:09 PM

Carolyn you are too sweet! You deserved that cookie surprise! I can't wait to order my *Carolyn* special set of stamps! That little boy with the umbrella is just darling..... Congrats again!

TERRORE3 09-04-2007 02:15 PM

What an Awesome spirit Stacy is. Carolyn Congrats!!! What a wonderful journey to be on.

sarah9678 09-04-2007 02:18 PM

I agree with the fact that this site has great people!! I have met many great ladies and their friendship is amazing!

nonda 09-04-2007 02:57 PM

I'm gonna chime in with my 2 cents as well.... I am a member of the RAK group, and just today I came home to 3 birthday cards in the mail. (My b-day is Friday). I can't tell you how much this means to me. Not to *boo hoo* on you guys, but my own Mom forgot my birthday the last 2 years in a row. So, I have been sort of down with my special day coming, KWIM? The cards in my mailbox made me happier than I have been in a long time. Yay!

Twinshappy 09-04-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonda (Post 7086054)
I'm gonna chime in with my 2 cents as well.... I am a member of the RAK group, and just today I came home to 3 birthday cards in the mail. (My b-day is Friday). I can't tell you how much this means to me. Not to *boo hoo* on you guys, but my own Mom forgot my birthday the last 2 years in a row. So, I have been sort of down with my special day coming, KWIM? The cards in my mailbox made me happier than I have been in a long time. Yay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy Friday! :-D

Cammie 09-04-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

AWESOME!!! Happy Birthday...hope it is wonderful!

Mothermark 09-04-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Happy Birthday, birthday girl! Even though it won't be your birthday until Friday! Eat cake!

nonda 09-04-2007 04:15 PM

.....See what I mean? You ladies know how to give someone the *warm fuzzies*......

End of thread hijack; now, back to the unending kindness shown by the people in this online community. It truly is awe-inspiring.

StampOwl 09-04-2007 04:16 PM

SCSer are some of the nicest people on earth!!!!!!!! I too have made lots of fantastic friends here and I value you all! Congrats Cammie!