Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Karen Burniston promo code? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/karen-burniston-promo-code-619403/)

bzzzeee 08-02-2017 10:10 AM

Karen Burniston promo code?

I've never purchased a pop up die before and would like to give one a try. Does anyone know if there are any coupon or promo codes on the Karen Burniston site? It's a new release so maybe there aren't any discounts yet (?). Thanks!

TexasGrammy 08-02-2017 12:02 PM

Hmmmm ... I didn't realize K. Burniston had changed companies. Here's a link to lots of closeout sales on her stuff! I didn't click to see how long the sales might last ... but lookers might want to look! ;)

iamvics 08-02-2017 12:20 PM

She's not with Elizabeth Craft any more. Here's the new site with the new releases: KB Riley LLC

I didn't see any coupons or codes.

bzzzeee 08-02-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy (Post 21509992)
Hmmmm ... I didn't realize K. Burniston had changed companies. Here's a link to lots of closeout sales on her stuff! I didn't click to see how long the sales might last ... but lookers might want to look! ;)

Thanks for the link!

bzzzeee 08-02-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvics (Post 21510003)
She's not with Elizabeth Craft any more. Here's the new site with the new releases: KB Riley LLC

I didn't see any coupons or codes.

That is the site I was on. Shipping is very reasonable!

iamvics 08-02-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzzzeee (Post 21510170)
That is the site I was on. Shipping is very reasonable!

I was just letting anyone else know she's not with ECD.

For you, I get her emails and I looked back through for a codes/coupons.

bzzzeee 08-02-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvics (Post 21510175)
I was just letting anyone else know she's not with ECD.

For you, I get her emails and I looked back through for a codes/coupons.

Thanks so much for checking! Very kind of you! I will go ahead and order without a promo code. Of course I'll probably get one this week! :D

iamvics 08-02-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzzzeee (Post 21510202)
Thanks so much for checking! Very kind of you! I will go ahead and order without a promo code. Of course I'll probably get one this week! :D

You might check on the Facebook page. There's a link on the blog: I am not left-handed

bzzzeee 08-02-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamvics (Post 21510217)
You might check on the Facebook page. There's a link on the blog: I am not left-handed

Thanks! I did that before asking on the forum and didn't see anything. Seems like a good place to check, though! Placing my order now...

stampinchicago 08-03-2017 05:37 AM

itscheaperthantherapy.com has lots of older KB dies...on sale. That site does discount all dies. They do not have any of her new KB/Riley designs yet. However, some of the new dies are re-do's of her existing dies. Take a look. I LOVE her dies and designs.

bzzzeee 08-03-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinchicago (Post 21510500)
itscheaperthantherapy.com has lots of older KB dies...on sale. That site does discount all dies. They do not have any of her new KB/Riley designs yet. However, some of the new dies are re-do's of her existing dies. Take a look. I LOVE her dies and designs.

Thanks so much! The prices are really good! Lots of products from all different companies. Do you use your KB dies often? They look beautiful!

stampinchicago 08-03-2017 08:21 AM

itscheaperthantherapy.com is a great company. Ships quickly....goood prices...stuff that we want! Maria does lots of shows so if you're near one, it pays to stop in. I use my KB dies all the time. I can't even count the number that I have....too scary! I've been following her since she was with Sizzix....so happy for her that she's finally on her own.

stampinchicago 08-03-2017 08:23 AM

Ooops....forgot to add. She has tutorial videos for all her dies. She also will show alternative uses for her dies. Search youtube.com.

bzzzeee 08-03-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinchicago (Post 21510684)
Ooops....forgot to add. She has tutorial videos for all her dies. She also will show alternative uses for her dies. Search youtube.com.

Will do, thanks!! Love to see ways to stretch supplies!

Cindy Littler 08-05-2017 08:10 AM

Elizabeth Crafts has Karen's old dies on clearance and shipping is free this week SUMMERSHIP, Check it out for great prices.

bzzzeee 08-05-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy Littler (Post 21512137)
Elizabeth Crafts has Karen's old dies on clearance and shipping is free this week SUMMERSHIP, Check it out for great prices.

Thanks, Cindy! I did order some of the EC sentiment dies on the first day of the sale, and they shipped immediately! The prices of the dies are really good, comparable or cheaper than Amazon. EC has a lot of products on sale, not just dies, so of anyone needs stickers or glitter, take a look!