Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered from Clear dollar stamps

I just ordered from Cleardollarstamps.com and was wondering if anyone can tell me how long they take to ship? Their website had nothing about how many business days they take to ship your order out. TIA

Theresa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Theresa.....I just recently ordered from them for the first time. The shipping didn't take but a few days to get to me here in NJ. My only problem was that they don't give you a tracking number. They ship via USPS and don't want to pay the extra few cents to get a tracking number. I didn't like that idea. But it didn't take but 2-3 days.

Even though they give the size of the stamp with the description, I didn't realize how small and inch or less looked in a stamp. My stamps are really tiny. I doubt I would be ordering from them again.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have ordered from them once and remember the shipping being pretty quick, but I couldn't tell you the exact time.

I was afraid the stamps would be tiny when I ordered, but a girlfriend assured me they were not and I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived. They were a pretty decent size. Not huge, but not tiny either. I got two Charlie the Horse sets, and a dog image. You can see samples on my blog here:

http://scrampinmama.blogspot.com/sea...ollar%20Stamps

The top two cards are standard A2 size cards, so you can see how big the images are in comparison to the rest of the card...

ETA: I would definitely order from them again. I love their new squirrel sets!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I ordered from them on the 1st and had it by like the 4th I think so they were pretty dang fast.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Theresa -- I don't think you will be disappointed. I always receive my stamps within a few days of ordering and have never had a problem where the shipment needed to be tracked. As for the size of the stamps, the dimensions are given for every image so you can decide before you order whether the image will work for you. I think everything (designs, prices, shipping, and customer service) about CDS is top notch.

HTH,
Candyf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

I have ordered from there several times and it has never taken more than just a few day from the time I place the order until it is in my hands. I have always been happy with the stamps and service.

I have that cute new squirrel set too! It arrived right before we left for vacation so I haven't used it yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have always had fantastic service from them and their acrylic is just as great as anyone else's. I see no difference or anything.
You will love them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 04:34 AM   #8  
Polyshrink Goddess

oh nooooooooo why did you have to go and mention this store !! I have just spent $ 100 damn there goes my spending ban!! lol xx jo xxx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 04:40 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

Their service is great - quick shipping and quality product!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:27 AM   #10  
Mad Swapper

Thanks for sharing your experiences It helps when ordering from a company for the first time. I loved the fact that you they told you the exact sizes for each stamp set. I did order the squirrel set and another banner stamp and can't wait for it to come. Am a bit worried though about no tracking #. Has anyone had their order not reach them? How does the company track the package?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:33 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I've never had a problem with my packages arriving safe and sound. And Lori is great to work with...I'm sure if there was a problem with it not arriving she'd do what she needed to do to make it right.

I've ordered from other vendors who don't use tracking. I don't think it's a big deal. And the one time it didn't arrive I sent the company an email (this was RubberNecker). They offered to reship it a second time or I could wait and see if it showed up. I waited and it did show up eventually. But they would have made it right.

I think most companies will.

I love Lori and her stamps (and her prices). My all time favorite set is the "Cute Critters". If you're placing an order and you like cute animals...you gotta check that set out. Charlie (and the monkeys and the frogs) are all favorites of mine as well. Can you tell I like cute animals? LOL. Lots of samples on my blog if you want to check it out.

Jane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 06:46 AM   #12  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by troopersmaView Post
I've never had a problem with my packages arriving safe and sound. And Lori is great to work with...I'm sure if there was a problem with it not arriving she'd do what she needed to do to make it right.

I've ordered from other vendors who don't use tracking. I don't think it's a big deal. And the one time it didn't arrive I sent the company an email (this was RubberNecker). They offered to reship it a second time or I could wait and see if it showed up. I waited and it did show up eventually. But they would have made it right.

I think most companies will.

I love Lori and her stamps (and her prices). My all time favorite set is the "Cute Critters". If you're placing an order and you like cute animals...you gotta check that set out. Charlie (and the monkeys and the frogs) are all favorites of mine as well. Can you tell I like cute animals? LOL. Lots of samples on my blog if you want to check it out.

Jane
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear that they would be willing to work things out if something happened to the package. I LOVED the section of stamps by Lori! I wanted to buy so much more but decided that I would try these sets first and see what happened. If I like what I get I plan on ordering the wagon wishes set, fresh from the farm, basket of blessings set and the various $1 stamps that go with them. I just loved at how they coorinated together! Kind of like SU's loads of love but a different variety of accessories. Do you happen to know if any of the stamps from fresh from the farm set can be used with the loads of love set?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #13  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalairdView Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear that they would be willing to work things out if something happened to the package. I LOVED the section of stamps by Lori! I wanted to buy so much more but decided that I would try these sets first and see what happened. If I like what I get I plan on ordering the wagon wishes set, fresh from the farm, basket of blessings set and the various $1 stamps that go with them. I just loved at how they coorinated together! Kind of like SU's loads of love but a different variety of accessories. Do you happen to know if any of the stamps from fresh from the farm set can be used with the loads of love set?
I haven't tried using the accessories with Loads of Love but I think it would probably work. Since the stamps are clear you can see through easily for your placement in the truck bed from Loads of Love. Like I said previously, CDS is a great company and I don't think you will be disappointed. I would not worry about the tracking number issue -- a lot of the companies I order from don't provide tracking numbers. Lori is great to work with and if you have a problem with receiving your order, you would just need to contact her and she would make things right. She is very customer friendly and is open to stamp set suggestions from her customers.

Candyf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:33 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I also love cleardollar stamps. I have ordered from them a few times.
Blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #15  
Mad Swapper

Thanks everyone! I am very excited to see all these positive experiences for clear dollar stamps. I can't wait to get my order and hopefully place a new one soon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

me too ...smiles xx jo xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #17  
Rubber Obsessor

I've orderd twice now, and the shipping has been very fast. They have been shipped out the next day by USPS. I ordered the monkey and frog sets with the accessories to go with them. My dd used them last week and had a blast with both. I also ordered the monogam and lip gloss set. Im hoping to use these for Christmas gifts
Jen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #18  
Mad Swapper

Still haven't rec. a shipping notice. I ordered on Sunday (of course I don't expect them to ship it that day) but by the way everyone was speaking so highly of their shipping I did expect one for today. So far nothing. I emailed Lori asking for the statis of the order but haven 't heard anything yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #19  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by theresalairdView Post
Still haven't rec. a shipping notice. I ordered on Sunday (of course I don't expect them to ship it that day) but by the way everyone was speaking so highly of their shipping I did expect one for today. So far nothing. I emailed Lori asking for the statis of the order but haven 't heard anything yet.
Did you get an order confirmation email when you placed your order? If so, your order was received. CDS generally does not send an additional email stating that your package was shipped. My guess is that if you ordered on Sunday, your package was shipped Monday -- next day shipping is the normal timeframe. As for no response to your email, I know that Lori was going to be away from her computer most of today so I would guess that is why you haven't heard from her.

Candyf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #20  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfView Post
Did you get an order confirmation email when you placed your order? If so, your order was received. CDS generally does not send an additional email stating that your package was shipped. My guess is that if you ordered on Sunday, your package was shipped Monday -- next day shipping is the normal timeframe. As for no response to your email, I know that Lori was going to be away from her computer most of today so I would guess that is why you haven't heard from her.

Candyf
Thank you for the response I did rec. a confirmation # but kept checking the statis and all it said was ordered. Also thank you for letting me know about Lori being gone from her computer. I didn't expect a response right away just was hoping for one today with the statis. Hopefully I will get my order by Thursday. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #21  
Kookie Creator

Lori is very conscientious about responding to customers right away. I'm sure she will respond when she is able to and will let you know about your order. I live in Maryland and packages usually take 3-4 days to get to me so hopefully you will have your package before the end of the week. I think you will be very happy with the quality and the customer service.

Candyf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 03:20 PM   #22  
Stampin' Fool

I LOVE these stamps. I have her catalog that came with my first order and will DEFINITELY be ordering again. My shipment was fast, courteous and quality. BTW~I got the cute critters set and it was a big hit at work! I used it for a baby congrats card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for bringing this up. I've been wanting to order from CDS. Their animals sets are cute, but their Texas set was great! Now I'll just have to take the plunge. Does anyone know if she runs sales regularly?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Lori does run sales occasionally. She also has a clearance section so you might want to check that out. Make sure to sign up for her email newsletter because when she does run sales the code information will be in the newsletter.

Candyf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks Candyf. I signed up for the newsletter last week. Like I said, I've been tempting myself! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfView Post
Lori does run sales occasionally. She also has a clearance section so you might want to check that out. Make sure to sign up for her email newsletter because when she does run sales the code information will be in the newsletter.

Candyf
Thanks for the heads up - I have a rather large wishlist from there at the moment!
Reply With Quote Likes