Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   "Jenn's Book" directions (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/jenns-book-directions-55387/)

kbethel 05-29-2005 09:16 AM

"Jenn's Book" directions

Beate made an autograph book for Jenn's birthday called "Jenn's Book" and I would love to have the directions and am unable to find them. Could someone help me out? Thanks, Kathy

row4d 05-29-2005 10:04 AM

Umm, how about PMing Beate? ;)

shelly60565 05-29-2005 11:35 AM

When you get the directions will you share them??? Thanks, [email protected]

NiceRAK 05-29-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4d
Umm, how about PMing Beate? ;)

I always hate to bother Beate/Julie/Jenn/Jan/Michelle/Debbie for directions to their projects. They always are so good to share but I don't want to abuse their generosity. Ya never know...they might get sick of us! :o
So...I always see if I can find the directions somewhere else without bothering them.

row4d 05-29-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceRAK
I always hate to bother Beate/Julie/Jenn/Jan/Michelle/Debbie for directions to their projects. They always are so good to share but I don't want to abuse their generosity. Ya never know...they might get sick of us! :o
So...I always see if I can find the directions somewhere else without bothering them.

Yeah, but so many times someone posts, "So-and-so had this awesome thing in their gallery -- does anyone have the instructions?" I just figured that it made the most sense to ask the person who made the project. Know what I mean? :)

NiceRAK 05-29-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4d
Yeah, but so many times someone posts, "So-and-so had this awesome thing in their gallery -- does anyone have the instructions?" I just figured that it made the most sense to ask the person who made the project. Know what I mean? :)

yep I understand that too ;)

jbalcer 05-29-2005 08:32 PM

Hi there - they are *so* easy to make, and are patterned after the Lil Davis board books you can get from your local scrapbook store. Super easy - just look at the picture. :D Seriously!

Cut matboard to the size you'd like it to be. 6x6 is a good starting size.

Use your anywhere hole punch to add three holes (or two if you are doing a smaller book) on the left side of both matboard pieces.

Decorate as you wish.

Add large eyelets to holes.

cut inside pages to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, decorate, and punch holes to match up with holes on front cover.

Use loose leaf rings to put together.

Here's the one I bought:
Paint Prints Board Book

Here are a few that we've made:
For Shelli
Shelli's book inside
Beate's autograph book
For CASA Auction

judi_stamparooni 05-29-2005 10:00 PM

wow! those are all wonderful!

kbethel 05-30-2005 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceRAK

NiceRAK, thanks, that was excatly what I was thinking when I posted here.

Jenn and Beate thank you for the quick reply with directions. Hoping I can get crafting and stamping today.

joystamp4 05-30-2005 06:03 AM

My SIL is a teacher and received one of these as a gift. All of the pages had been printed so that it is an address book. Really nice.

tiny bubbles 05-30-2005 08:25 AM

i love this!

i think i'll make one for our children's minister. she is retiring next year. i can have all the kids she has taught over the years sign it.