Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   I'VE FOUND A NEW LOVE!!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/ive-found-new-love-279556/)

hobbywoman 08-20-2007 04:19 PM

I'VE FOUND A NEW LOVE!!!!

And its called PAPERTREYink!!! I got my first shipment from them and I am totally loving everything about the stamps, especially the amount of space they take up. I'm an SU demo, so I still love my SU, but PAPERTREYink rocks!!!!:)

Scrapkins 08-20-2007 04:24 PM

OK, sorry to have to ask, but I am new at this. What is Papertreyink and where do I find it? Hubby ignored my birthday so I am feeling a little shopping spree is in order.

hobbywoman 08-20-2007 04:29 PM

Check it out at www.papertreyink.com. These stamps are unmounted.

prbloom 08-20-2007 05:02 PM

I'm feeling a little bummed because I haven't gotten my new sets yet! I made the mad dash at 12 AM to get them and haven't seen hide or stamp of them. Poor mailman today! I made him double check the truck...it's sinful!

kerrym38 08-20-2007 05:21 PM

I received my first order today too! I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but might later this evening. I, too, love that they take up so little space. I think there'll be more Papertrey in my future!

Kerry

inego 08-20-2007 05:38 PM

Hey now!!! Where is the huge Enabling warning! Not to mention that I'm so green in the gills that mine isn't here yet......sigh......soon right???

hobbywoman 08-20-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inego (Post 6915479)
Hey now!!! Where is the huge Enabling warning! Not to mention that I'm so green in the gills that mine isn't here yet......sigh......soon right???

I'm sure they'll be there very soon. Did you double check the front porch??:)

steubner 08-20-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbloom (Post 6915102)
I'm feeling a little bummed because I haven't gotten my new sets yet! I made the mad dash at 12 AM to get them and haven't seen hide or stamp of them. Poor mailman today! I made him double check the truck...it's sinful!

My Little Ladies got lost, and they had to send a replacement. Never saw the other set! But the gals were so helpful and quick about getting the new pkg sent out, and it arrived very quickly. Awesome customer service.

gio 08-20-2007 06:44 PM

I received my order today and I am in love! Their products are incredible!! I can't wait to play with my new sets tonight.

lisamh 08-20-2007 07:04 PM

Still waiting on mine here in MD. Hoping for tomorrow (tues.)

Cynamom 08-20-2007 08:17 PM

Got my box today, too. Looks great, but my Halloween set only had one sheet of stamps in it so I let them know, and the other sheet will be sent out ASAP. Still fun stuff to stamp with!

BasketMom 08-20-2007 08:23 PM

I got my PaperTrey today and after I opened it and looked at my goodies I wondered - why didn't I buy more glass-top tins???????? They're so cool!

Aimee30 08-21-2007 01:49 AM

I'm still waiting here in NC too.... I love the sets I already own but boy do I want my new stuff...

nutsymuhl 08-21-2007 02:50 AM

I didn't get my new stuff yet either, but I agree 100% that PaperTreyInk's stuff is wonderful! I have every set, except for the border ones, the cardstock is the best white I've ever used, the containers are very reasonably priced, and the customer service is top notch!

LateBlossom 08-21-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbywoman (Post 6914824)
And its called PAPERTREYink!!! I got my first shipment from them and I am totally loving everything about the stamps, especially the amount of space they take up. I'm an SU demo, so I still love my SU, but PAPERTREYink rocks!!!!:)

Julie, I am SO with you on this. My first order arrived yesterday, and as a dyed in the wool rubber fan, I was skeptical of all clear stamps. I've tried a few and they just don't stamp as cleanly as rubber. Not skeptical about PaperTrey anymore! They stamp divinely, first time out, with dye ink. Oh, oh, oh, I'm in love!

DisneyDoll 08-21-2007 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynamom (Post 6917671)
Looks great, but my Halloween set only had one sheet of stamps in it so I let them know, and the other sheet will be sent out ASAP

Were you missing the sheet with the label stamp on it? I got TWO of those sheets in my Halloween set! I emailed them about it, but they said to just go ahead and keep it, production error! I was worried that it would screw up someone else's order.....hmmmm, maybe it was YOURS?!!?

inego 08-21-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbywoman (Post 6915679)
I'm sure they'll be there very soon. Did you double check the front porch??:)

Nothin yet.....sigh...........dang Canadian Customs........

AmberDawn 08-21-2007 06:24 AM

Aren't they splendiferous?? I'm so in love and stalk the website from like the 1st through the 15th waiting for sneaks of the new sets:) I gotta say that PTI is my favorite stamping company!!! Love them! I got my new sets yesterday and am hoping to find some time to ink them up this evening:) Enjoy your newfound obsession!!!

douthit5 08-21-2007 06:30 AM

I too am a fan! They have great customer service, always speedy to fix things, and the stamps are the best... I am having trouble using anything else..wink wink!

It's making staying at SU as a demo very hard!

Babsnelson 08-21-2007 07:39 AM

I got mine in MN yesterday.....LOVE my new Beautiful Blooms set. I also got Little Ladies - I know most of you already have that one, but it's new to me!! I also got some of the white paper - great stuff - nice and thick!!

MWDStamp 08-21-2007 08:03 AM

I'm going crazy here after reading all this. I just placed my first order with them last week. Now I am frantic to get my order. Is there a way to check if your stuff has shipped? Not sure I want to chase after the mailman!

Clownmom 08-21-2007 04:49 PM

I placed my first order with Papertrey the other day and am anxiously awaiting the arrival. I was going to order some of those cute little tins, but they were on backorder so I passed. I'll be checking back though.