Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Invitation to SU Demos (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/invitation-su-demos-242182/)

Joan B 04-20-2007 02:42 PM

Invitation to SU Demos

I miss you guys. I know you are up in the demo only forums talking and having fun and I know that most of you have so many cool ideas and fun things to share, especially about SU products!! Got any hints of fun stuff to come? Who is going to convention in July? Will there be 2 sessions again? Come on down!!:):)

AmyR 04-20-2007 02:45 PM

Check this out: http://www.inkartist.net/2007/04/cruise-news.html

Michelle Laycock just posted some juicy tidbits on her blog (stuff that was revealed during the cruise)

Eeeekkkk I can't wait for the new catty!!!!!!!!!!!

calgramma 04-20-2007 03:33 PM

This is going to be FUN!!!!!

craftdoc 04-20-2007 03:37 PM

Yes, 2 sessions in Denver this July. We are already talking up a storm about it in the demo forums. They just released the schedule and we will start registration in May. We are going to have a pajama stamp-a-rama the first night. We can wear pjs and slippers while we do our make and takes!

scrapmo 04-20-2007 03:38 PM

Does anyone else think Joan should have gotten honorary demo access to the other side?

willosmama 04-20-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapmo
Does anyone else think Joan should have gotten honorary demo access to the other side?

Of course!!!;)

AprilJP 04-20-2007 05:00 PM

I'll vote for that too

Joan B 04-20-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapmo

Ok, Scrapmo, I agree. You are obviously a genius and should be given anything you want!! LOL

Nope, you got to stay a demo to get the demo rights! Fair is fair.:twisted:

ClaudiafromGermany 04-20-2007 06:18 PM

so joann...
i rembember you have been the same as i... we both said we are so not going to buy the in colors and we still did.

what are your planns for the new ones?
did you read the names for them on the blog?
they sound nice and tempting to me :-)

ClaudiafromGermany 04-20-2007 06:19 PM

i am just too weak.
as soon the new cards made with the colors i probably can not resist and order the pads... and every other schnick-schnack

happystamper05 04-22-2007 08:12 PM

Hi Joan,

You're so sweet. I'm here.... have been popping in over here in General Stamping for a while. I like everyone over here too!

No, I'm sorry I don't have any *news* to share other than what you probably already know. I've been really busy IRL so much that I haven't been keeping up with the latest buzz.

Oh and yes, to the poster who mentioned that Joan should get honorary demo side privileges - yup! We miss her over on the Demo side!

Rubber Hugs,
Renee

willosmama 04-22-2007 08:59 PM

How exciting is rhinestone brads!?!?!?

Joan B 04-23-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willosmama
How exciting is rhinestone brads!?!?!?

they sound adorable. I wonder if they are self stick?

kamakaz1gb 04-23-2007 03:57 AM

Joan, don't know for sure, but brads to me means they punch through the paper and adhere on the back side.. I haven't seen them, tho - so who knows?

Joan B 04-23-2007 04:37 AM

duh, of course brads punch.

redapron 04-23-2007 04:52 AM

We miss you over there :(

kathleenh 04-23-2007 06:05 AM

Yep, I miss seeing your posts over on the demo side Joan. I must admit I don't get to the General Stamping forum too often. Just not enough time, kwim? This is always such an exciting time of year with the new catty around the corner. Let the fun begin!

Kathleen

AmyR 04-23-2007 07:06 AM

I am starting to get soooooooooo excited about the new catty - I'm so bored with the current one LOL!!!

I have been bouncin' over the rhinestone brads - I can't wait to get them.....AND the chipboard......AND all the new colors.......AND the stamps....:mrgreen:

Jeanne S 04-23-2007 07:22 AM

I wanna see those colors!!!

AmyR 04-23-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S

I know eh?? The names are just taunting me!!!! I gotta SEE them!! :mrgreen:

mastamper 04-23-2007 09:48 AM

The new colors sound delicious!!

llevans 04-23-2007 07:39 PM

They sound awesome, huh??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S

gv-copperdog 04-23-2007 09:08 PM

The new colors are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the new stamp sets. The hostess sets are almost all wonderful, in my opinion. Today my sampler pad came (the May special) and there is not one paper there that I don't love. In the spring mini, I don't love all of the paper -- but I love one side or the other. The new designs in the sampler pad are the BEST!

Joan B 04-24-2007 07:09 PM

I love hearing the excitement of the new stuff. Having 2 catties a year is brilliant. Let's face it, after 6 months, stampers like me just NEED to look at new stuff!!! Can't wait to see those papers!

SDiegoGal 04-24-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyR
I am starting to get soooooooooo excited about the new catty - I'm so bored with the current one LOL!!!

I have been bouncin' over the rhinestone brads - I can't wait to get them.....AND the chipboard......AND all the new colors.......AND the stamps....:mrgreen:

I am LOVING the new chipboard. I bought a bunch at the local scrapbook expo and was hoping that SU would come out with some. I am so glad that SU did! It adds so much to cards and scrapbook pages.

Runamok 04-24-2007 08:50 PM

I am so hoping that wasabi is the greenish shade I've got in my mind!!!

jm_donahoe 04-24-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runamok
I am so hoping that wasabi is the greenish shade I've got in my mind!!!

From the picture, it looks exactly like real wasabi - just had some yesterday with my sushi!

I am really excited to see the chipboard - I love that stuff! And it looks like there is some new ribbon and punches! YAY

bluesh4rk 04-25-2007 08:51 AM

OOhhh it looks like they have new dotted ribbon, flourish stamps, and lots of cool stuff! I'm looking forward to those new brads, so cute! :D Oh and the new red in color looks like it might match the red we had in our wedding so I can use that to scrap with. Hooray! I promise that I'm going to try not to go to in-color crazy tho cuz I did last time and now I have 6 ink pads and 6 reinkers and almost no paper. What is a girl to do! I can only "stock up" so much.