Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   I'm having serious SCS withdrawals (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/im-having-serious-scs-withdrawals-176402/)

LSN 08-21-2006 09:05 AM

I'm having serious SCS withdrawals

I know that you all can sympathize with me.

I'm at work and I'm super efficient in getting my work done. In between inquiries I always surf a page or two of the gallery. For the past two weeks, the server that my company uses has been having a problem. Users can view 2-3 items on the web page that they're at and then an error comes up in which you can have an error report sent or not have an error report sent. By clicking either button, the webpage is closed down and re-opened to the company homepage. This is a problem that has been reported that our IT department is dilligently working on (as it does impact the customer service that we provide to customers).

Technically, I know I shouldn't be surfing the net at work but I always get my daily work done and then some. I can't surf as much at home because I have two little ones that demand my attention (a 4 year old son and a 3 year old son). Arrrggghhh! Just thought I would share my pain! It's killing me that I can't click on the cards to view larger or to comment on someones beautiful creation.

Linda

MOTORMOUTH 08-21-2006 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSN
I know that you all can sympathize with me.

I'm at work and I'm super efficient in getting my work done. In between inquiries I always surf a page or two of the gallery. For the past two weeks, the server that my company uses has been having a problem. Users can view 2-3 items on the web page that they're at and then an error comes up in which you can have an error report sent or not have an error report sent. By clicking either button, the webpage is closed down and re-opened to the company homepage. This is a problem that has been reported that our IT department is dilligently working on (as it does impact the customer service that we provide to customers).

Technically, I know I shouldn't be surfing the net at work but I always get my daily work done and then some. I can't surf as much at home because I have two little ones that demand my attention (a 4 year old son and a 3 year old son). Arrrggghhh! Just thought I would share my pain! It's killing me that I can't click on the cards to view larger or to comment on someones beautiful creation.

Linda

I can totally relate, I would be in withdrawal as well ! Like you, I do have a job where I am on the internet, and it is sooo tempting to take a peek at work and then of course, you know the rest !!
Don't know what we ever did without the Internet, can't remember how we surrvived without it !
Hope your IT Dept gets on it quickly, so that you're back here before too long !

lindenfan1 08-21-2006 09:32 AM

I can totally relate - I am on SCS a lot through the day because I am pretty efficient at what I do and the summer is a downtime for me... what would I do without the distraction?