Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   I think I scared people today... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/i-think-i-scared-people-today-178099/)

Faereygirl 08-27-2006 11:46 AM

I think I scared people today...

I was in my LSS (Pizzazit in Pickerington, Ohio) today and suddenly, I squealed, and people looked at me like I was nuts.

There were snap stamps in the store! I got the tiny casual alpha and the medium casual alpha! I so bought them both (price was comprable to online....without S/H) and I brought them home and have been toying with them ever since!!!

Sorry....just wanted to share with everyone!

JulieHRR 08-27-2006 11:50 AM

I'm a total squealer, too. :oops:

When my friend Brenda and I would go on rubbah road trips, you shoulda' seen us in the stores:

"SHUT UP!!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!! COME HERE NOW!!!!"

The shop owners always got kick out our "zeal"! ;)

Altho, I'm sure the other shoppers just thought we were plain WACKO. :grin:

Mahloumel 08-27-2006 01:01 PM

Awesome!!! I'm jealous your LSS is open on Sundays. All of four of ours shut down for the day. One of our stores focuses on getting in cool new stuff; maybe she will get in snap stamps too. :)

Faereygirl 08-27-2006 01:37 PM

Yeah it was only the second time I have ever been in that store ever! The first time i went it was really aime at scrapbooking and I didn't know alot about scrapbooking (still don't, actually...). But this time, I went in and kept finding all this cool stuff that I see on this site,and in the TAC catty....

And then of course the snap stamps!

I think the store is only open for about 4 or 5 hours on Sundays...and is aimed mostly for people using the workshop space!

tmarie 08-27-2006 02:22 PM

Funny...I do the same thing. But...last time I was at my LSS, I heard another gal doing the same thing, although she was pretty much carrying on a full out conversation with herself! LOL

staramaze 08-27-2006 02:54 PM

This happens to me too! When the new catty came out I was looking at it with my upline and we were cracking each other up with the "Gasp!"'s and Ooohs and Aaahs! Too funny!

We understand you!

CardFanatic 08-27-2006 03:03 PM

Jessica, you are too funny... and I totally understand!

Mahloumel 08-27-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmarie
Funny...I do the same thing. But...last time I was at my LSS, I heard another gal doing the same thing, although she was pretty much carrying on a full out conversation with herself! LOL

Uh oh, I think that was me! Next time say hi! (:

Missy 08-27-2006 04:24 PM

me too!

Uhm, there's something wrong with squealing and talking to yourself when you found something that exciting? Are you sure? Too fun! And, just out of curiosity, your LSS is called Pizzazit??? I totally read it as Pizza Zit. It took me a minute to get it. Now, that's scary right there. Maybe I should stop talking to myself and get some more friends!

deb_loves_stamping 08-27-2006 04:26 PM

LOL @ Pizza Zit! That is just too funny!

Lisadwb 08-27-2006 04:29 PM

Dangit, if I would have known you was heading over to Pizzazit's today I would have been there to hear you squeal!!! I love that store and their selection. I don't squeal- I "ooh and aah" alot.=)

(BTW- Have you been to Red Letter Journals in Grove City?)

Lisadwb 08-27-2006 04:33 PM

Pizza Zit Too Fun- LOL.
Pizazz It is really the name. I always forget if one z comes first or 2 zs. LOL

Faereygirl 08-27-2006 04:36 PM

Oh no....I don't know of any other stores around here. Though...I did hear a rumor that there is a stamp store up near Polaris....?

Lisadwb 08-27-2006 04:40 PM

Jessica, Stampland near Polaris recently closed!! Bummer!!
BTW- I am in Groveport!

Faereygirl 08-27-2006 04:48 PM

Fabulous! I'm in Canal Winchester!

jpmayo 08-27-2006 05:33 PM

I love to squeal in stores too but I am more likely to be doing it at a pair of shoes since I don't have a lss:( We had a tiny scrapbooking store with like 100 square feet of stuff and she is closing down. Now I am squealing because I want a LSS!!!
Have fun with your new snap stamps!

LMstamps 08-27-2006 05:41 PM

What are 'snap stamps"?? LM :-)

nicksmom917 08-27-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faereygirl
I was in my LSS (Pizzazit in Pickerington, Ohio) today and suddenly, I squealed, and people looked at me like I was nuts.

There were snap stamps in the store! I got the tiny casual alpha and the medium casual alpha! I so bought them both (price was comprable to online....without S/H) and I brought them home and have been toying with them ever since!!!

Sorry....just wanted to share with everyone!

Hey - I lived in Pickerington for 3 years! I can't imagine it having a scrapbook store! I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since I've been there!

Sorry for the hijack - Just had to share!

Buckeyevoss 08-27-2006 06:44 PM

When did Stampland close? I live in GC. Red Letter Journals is a wonderful shop. Not a lot of stamping items, mostly scrapbook. Did get number snap stamps there and primas.

stamping_jen 08-27-2006 09:14 PM

That rocks Jessica! I would have squealed too. You will love them. Can't wait to see the first card you make using them. Have fun.