Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   I have an avatar!!! Yeah for me!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/i-have-avatar-yeah-me-40541/)

kittenkisses 04-02-2005 07:49 PM

I have an avatar!!! Yeah for me!!!

Hi everybody,
My DH put my pic in for my avatar!!
I'm so excited, now I'm going to try and figure out how to load a card!!

CYA,
Kristen

Ouch!PaperCut 04-02-2005 08:05 PM

And a lovely one it is!
Good Job :)

kathyj30 04-02-2005 08:06 PM

Yippee for Kristen!!!! Very cute too! Now we'll be waiting for your uploads. Isn't this fun?

blackcatmom 04-02-2005 09:43 PM

I think I know this person!

Hey, Kris!
Great pic! I was just looking for some information about 12x12 file folders, and I came upon your post. I sure am glad I turned you on to Split Coast -- now you have to teach me how to do all the neat stuff you do!

See ya' soon,
Elaina :wink:

kittenkisses 04-02-2005 10:07 PM

Signature?

I'm trying to add the place where you go to look at my little gallery in my signature?

karriecook 04-03-2005 05:49 AM

Wow! You are become quite the SCS pro! Awesome!

iwasborn2stamp 04-03-2005 06:35 AM

Congratulations, Kristen!
You've mastered two of the hardest things to do here on SCS.
Great job!
:)
NY Nan

kahoogstad 04-03-2005 06:42 AM

Well done! And what a lovely avatar it is!

joosterhse 04-03-2005 06:49 AM

I just figured out the avatar thing too. It is a picture of my husband and my niece, who my brother and SIL adopted from china, on Christmas day.
She is a hoot. On Christmas Eve we were having dinner and she loves butter and was putting a ton on her roll. Her big brother asked her if she had enough butter on that roll and she looks up at us, points to herself and says
"Chinese no like butter!" We all could not stop laughing. She is a peach!

Jennie

propecia 04-03-2005 07:05 AM

All your avatars are Fab!!

kittenkisses 04-03-2005 09:01 AM

Thankyou!

Thanks everybody!!
This is SO fun, yeah!!!
Hi Elaina, you night owl you!
You KNOW I never stay up that late, but I was DETERMINED to figure everything out once and for all, now all I have to do is donate and I'll be BONIFIED!!

Thanks again,
Kristen

Mom2MalNJaden 04-03-2005 09:23 AM

:D Looks great, Kristen! And (speaking from my own experience), doesn't it make you feel more "official?" :mrgreen:

FourAliments 04-03-2005 09:35 AM

Kristen,

I just checked out your gallery...great stuff!

lindainsocal 04-03-2005 09:50 AM

That's great. I love them too, it's easy to begin to know people better. TFS, cute picture of you.

Princesspansy 04-04-2005 05:42 AM

I was finally able to put in my own avatar with the gracious help of lovely Jody - thanks again Jody!!

It's my kitty Buster smelling the daisies. This was taken just before he ran away from home for 8 long months. Thought he would be gone forever -but I kept praying for him and his safety. It just broke my heart that he was gone.

Fast forward eight months and we hear a public service announcement from our local shelter that a cat was found with a blue collar. Yep it was our Buster. Not too much worse for wear, except a frost bitten ear. It's cold and snowy way up here in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Yeah!!

Had to share the story :lol:

Don't ya love happy endings?