Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-05-2007, 06:39 AM   #41  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love getting PM! and do when someone wants info on what I uploaded. I list what I can remember and if I leave anything out, peeps pm me. I always answer quickly. For example, I upload jumbo paperclips and was PMed about whether I used CS or chipboard. I thought the ones I saw in the gallery were made with CS, so that is what I used. I was then able to go into greater lengths with her about what adhesive I used because I didn't list what I used because I tried out everything...CE, foam tape, dimmentional, red line tape, and I didn't want to confuse anyone by listing all of them. I will keep this thread in mind next time I upload.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

i don't want to upset anybody either!

i don't even know how to upload cards...

but when i am looking in the gallery if it looks too complicated i don't even try it. really i am there for basic inspiration, great color combos and layouts.

chances are i don't even have THAT set of stamps but i like the basics of the card. i rarely look at the 'recipe'

i have the opportunity to learn new stuff at card club or card parties.

i hope i have not stepped on anyones toes.

happy stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:21 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I provide a basic recipe, including ALL sources known.
  1. I believe in crediting the sources of all products I used, unless I don't know that information/can't find it.
  2. For some reason that still baffles me, the owner of this site very generously permits all users to archive their work for free here :shock: At the very least, I can provide a basic recipe in my uploads.
If more than simple/basic techniques were used and I can tell that someone just looking at it wouldn't be able to figure it out, I usually include that info, too.

Because I now upload at my blog, prior to uploading elsewhere, I save myself time (and my arm; tendinitis) by copying and pasting all pertinent info from the blog entry into the photo description.

On occasion, I include a blog link to that specific project for further "artistic insights and info", if I think the project warrants it.

I'll be perfectly honest:

Sharing as much of the deets as possible with your uploads is actually a smart strategy; saves one from getting tsunami'd by countless individual messages/questions . . . ;)

Last edited by JulieHRR; 03-05-2007 at 07:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:27 AM   #44  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
I provide a basic recipe, including ALL sources known.
  1. I believe in crediting the sources of all products I used, unless I don't know that information/can't find it.
  2. For some reason that still baffles me, the owner of this site very generously permits all users to archive their work for free here :shock: At the very least, I can provide a basic recipe in my uploads.
If more than simple/basic techniques were used and I can tell that someone just looking at it wouldn't be able to figure it out, I usually include that info, too.

Because I now upload at my blog, prior to uploading elsewhere, I save myself time (and my arm; tendinitis) by copying and pasting all pertinent info from the blog entry into the photo description.

On occasion, I include a blog link to that specific project for further "artistic insights and info", if I think the project warrants it.

I'll be perfectly honest:

Sharing as much of the deets as possible with your uploads is actually a smart strategy; saves one getting tsunami'd by countless individual messages/questions . . . ;)
I gotta wholeheartedly agree with that!! And on the )rare) occasion that I uploaded something fantastic and get more than a couple PM's about it I got back to the card and add the info (that I prolly just forgot to add in the first place) and that (usually) saves me from getting sevreal more PM's on said oh-so-wonderful project (said tongue-in-cheek here!!!)

Oh and I don't mind getting PM's - I LOVE em!! It's just that it usually takes me some time to get answers out and I've had a couple not-so-good experiences w/ ppl getting very upset w/ me for not answering PM's w/in a 24 hour period. So now I try to avoid that by posting all pertinent info along w/ a blog link if necessary!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:37 AM   #45  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyR
And on the )rare) occasion that I uploaded something fantastic and get more than a couple PM's about it I got back to the card and add the info (that I prolly just forgot to add in the first place) and that (usually) saves me from getting sevreal more PM's on said oh-so-wonderful project (said tongue-in-cheek here!!!)
Thanks for bringing this up, Amy! I think a lot of people don't realize they can edit their upload to add more instructions. I also think that's more efficient than adding instructions in a comment, which is harder to find if there are multiple pages of comments.

One more point that Rox71 touched on. I am a SCS gallery junkie, and I do searches constantly. It breaks my heart when I see a fabulous card with little or not info filled out, because I know that means it is lost forever to future searches. Even putting it in my favorites doesn't do much good if I can't find it again. :(

Linda

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:43 AM   #46  
Die Cut Diva

This whole topic makes me irritated!

I really resent the people who demand that I publicly stroke their egos before they will condescend to answer a simple question about a project. If you don't want to share, fine! But PM'ing me, demanding that I post a comment about a project if I want information is rude. And that has happened to me! Sharing comments on posts has become such a stressful thing that it makes me stay away from the gallery. Either my comments aren't long enough, they aren't descriptive enough, or they are too repetitive compared to all the previous comments. And the favorites button hasn't helped either--I think it just encourages the competitive nastiness that seems to have taken hold lately. I wish that the only person who could see how many times a post has been favorite'd was the poster herself.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:51 AM   #47  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyR
I gotta wholeheartedly agree with that!! And on the )rare) occasion that I uploaded something fantastic and get more than a couple PM's about it I got back to the card and add the info (that I prolly just forgot to add in the first place) and that (usually) saves me from getting sevreal more PM's on said oh-so-wonderful project (said tongue-in-cheek here!!!)

Oh and I don't mind getting PM's - I LOVE em!! It's just that it usually takes me some time to get answers out and I've had a couple not-so-good experiences w/ ppl getting very upset w/ me for not answering PM's w/in a 24 hour period. So now I try to avoid that by posting all pertinent info along w/ a blog link if necessary!!
It's not that I mind getting PMs, it's just that I genuinely don't have time to answer multiples of the same question repeatedly, and sometimes, I have so many urgent messages that require my attention, that I CAN'T get back to someone who had a question about a project.

So, I try to "work smarter" by anticipating that ahead of time by including as much info as I can at time of upload, UKWIM? ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:57 AM   #48  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From Rox 71:
I have friends, one in particular that likes to case all my cards. She didn�t understand what SU, UT, DTP meant and if she saw peeps she�d think I smeared Easter goodies on the card as an effect�LOL!

This cracked me up, because I was thinking this exact thing - (that there is some new technique with marshmallow peeps that I don't know about??)

That being said, I always fill in the stamps, inks, etc used, but usually my cards are basic enough and I always figured people would be insulted if I elaborated too much - (i.e. - layered X on X paper). If it is a specific technique I will say so - polished stone, stamp on acetate, etc.. but I don't go into specifics about the technique itself if it is already listed on the technique list.
Now that I realize there are new stampers here, I will be more diligent in explaining things. I remember when I was first stamping that I wanted to know every detail!!

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 08:14 AM   #49  
Pearl-ExPert

I always thght. it was a no-no to list any other stamp co. other than su..now that i know that i can..i will surely do so. And also i never thght. about the color diff. of the cs..i usually just put su or lss..so i will change that also. I too am guilty of these things too..but as a newbie here i am still learning..I've never been pm'd..but if i ever am..i wud always be more than happy to explain or answer any question bout my gallery cards..thx..loves ya Gail

When the world says give up, hope whispers, try one more time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 09:09 AM   #50  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

It's not that I mind getting PMs, it's just that I genuinely don't have time to answer multiples of the same question repeatedly, and sometimes, I have so many urgent messages that require my attention, that I CAN'T get back to someone who had a question about a project.
Oh it's all good - I knew that's what you meant - (and I gotta agree ;)) :mrgreen:
Quote:

So, I try to "work smarter" by anticipating that ahead of time by including as much info as I can at time of upload, UKWIM? ;)
And LOL I try to do that too!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #51  
Kookie Creator

I'm grateful for whatever information the artist elects to share here. I love that recipes are shared in nearly every gallery entry (that's such a big help) but to demand that the artist also give me instructions to their original creations seems greedy. They don't owe me - or any of us - that. If someone offers to share her instructions for a project I like, I'm thrilled. If not, I'm ok with that, too.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Heart
jen70 said The 2nd thing that bugs me.... TURNING the TABLE.... is when I get a PM about a card and the answer was in the recipe or the description... and then to top it off, I don't get a comment even though it was liked so much. Good grief. :rolleyes:__________________
LOL! This happens to me all the time, but I just grit my teeth and answer the question! I guess ome people are just too impatient to read what we've written.[IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]
I always answer, too. ;) I guess it's the teacher part of me that silently asks, "Why didn't you read my recipe and description for the answer?"

And after reading a later post, I'll just add that I have never demanded a comment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:16 PM   #53  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon
It is NOT a requirement for peeps to post their directions. If they choose to do so, it is up to them. I'm sorry, but I take offense to your post. There is sooo much talent on here that it saddens me that you would EXPECT peeps to explain in detail how they came to THEIR creation. If you are truly on here to just case, then you can at LEAST take the time to PM the original creator of the ARTWORK.

Perhaps it isn't a requirement, but I think I remember JulieHRR specifically asking people to put the info down and not just a link to their blog. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm fairly certain it was she. This was maybe a month ago?
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:20 PM   #54  
Sassy Shani

Read above please, it has already been covered! :mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by stargirl
Perhaps it isn't a requirement, but I think I remember JulieHRR specifically asking people to put the info down and not just a link to their blog. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm fairly certain it was she. This was maybe a month ago?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:21 PM   #55  
Sassy Shani

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:42 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz_n29
I always thght. it was a no-no to list any other stamp co. other than su..now that i know that i can..i will surely do so. And also i never thght. about the color diff. of the cs..i usually just put su or lss..so i will change that also. I too am guilty of these things too..but as a newbie here i am still learning..I've never been pm'd..but if i ever am..i wud always be more than happy to explain or answer any question bout my gallery cards..thx..loves ya Gail
No worries, Gail! Please, friend! {{{{{{{{{Gail}}}}}}}}}}

ALL rubbah be welcome in da' house o' Splitcoast! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #57  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon

I know. I saw that it was addressed a few posts down from your original post. Aren't I annoying?
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 03:56 PM   #58  
Gallery Gazer

I meant to say I saw it AFTER I already quoted you, Shanon! I'm annoying, but I'm not THAT annoying!
My A Muse Studio
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

I always give a recipe, but I put the directions on my blog. NOT because I want hits, but because I type a lot of stuff, and don't feel like doing it twice. Also, my blog is for my customers too, those that are not maybe very experienced stampers and need very detailed accounts. My blog has really helped my customers (they've said), and they never used to go to my gallery like they go to my blog.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #60  
Polyshrink Goddess

I find reading all of the blogs tiring. I don't have time to go through each one and find the card details. I love the way people here list their materials and how tos and those are the ones I look at and comment on. I have even noticed the forums being less busy, maybe because everyone has a blog now. Am I the only one who doesn't /
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #61  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by reneejul1
I always give a recipe, but I put the directions on my blog. NOT because I want hits, but because I type a lot of stuff, and don't feel like doing it twice. .
Totally understandable on that!!

Would it be possible for bloggers to just copy and paste the details from your blog into the description box?
and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #62  
Sassy Shani

Heck no you are NOT annoying silly girl :mrgreen: . All is good!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:

I know. I saw that it was addressed a few posts down from your original post. Aren't I annoying?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #63  
Gallery Gazer

Denise - there wasn't anything offensive about your post - don't worry about it! I have thought the same thing many times also. Because I have 2 full time jobs (outside and inside the home - LOL!), I don't have time to visit blogs everyday for updates in addition to checking out my favorite stamping site - SCS! Did I say SCS Rocks?! I do appreciate the bloggers that offer e-mail updates by subscribing that include artwork in the updates. That way, if something does catch my eye, I'll travel to their Blog for a closer look. You just keep adding as much detailed information to your uploads as you care to - I, for one, appreciate your extra efforts!

Quote:

Originally Posted by denidill
but why is there less and less instructions on how people make their cards?? I know they put what stamps and accessories they use. Great! But I often can't figure out how many cards are achieved. And I don't have the time to be constantly PMing people to ask them. I feel this is a real problem on this site. :(

I'll even take..."check my blog" for details. At least I can figure out how to make the card from there. AmyR is fantastic on her blog for giving detailed instructions on how she EXACTLY achieves her cards' look. I'm wondering why I give such detailed instructions on my cards....maybe nobody cares...but there must be many newbies out there who do appreciate detailed information.

(Yes, I know this has been covered before....I was just struck how little was written on the cards in the fave thread going on right now).
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2007, 08:51 PM   #64  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittie747
I think it is important to list as much as possible on the description of our creation. I get pm'd regularly from people thanking me for sharing how I did a technique and for little step by step procedure for making it. I don't think that is totally necessary to go into tons of detail but I love helping others learn because I learned so much from others here. I love the sharing aspect of this site. I don't want to loose it. I have to admit that I get a little discuted when I love something special and have nothing to tell about it accept a blog link. I do know, however, that if I'm interested enough in it I can at least find the information on the blog.

I would love us to keep in mind that we have people coming to this site from all walks of experience. From the newest stamper to the most experienced. Please remember how excited you were when you first started stamping and were hungry to find out how to do as much as you could. Not everyone has a demonstrator close at hand that can lead them along. This is a *sharing community* and that is what draws me here every day. I hope it stays that way.

Oh Kittie...how about a tutorial on the awesome trees you have on some of your cards?!? *wink, wink*
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #65  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlene Wale
Oh Kittie...how about a tutorial on the awesome trees you have on some of your cards?!? *wink, wink*
Check this out, Sharlene!!
Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers
and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 05:17 AM   #66  
Die Cut Diva

Oh my gosh! Thank you, Beth! Why didn't I think to search for that!?!

Sorry for the hijack! Back to regular programming now.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:07 AM   #67  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm still pretty new to uploading cards and getting around this website, but the last couple of times I uploaded cards, I wasn't even asked for the colors of ink pads and cardstock that was used. I also have very limited time to stamp and upload pictures so haven't always bothered with a description and/or instructions. Sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #68  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel
If you upload into an album (as opposed to your personal gallery or a stamp gallery) there are no fields for keywords, stamps used, etc. Could this be the reason in your case?
Yes, that's exactly the reason. I discovered it this morning when I uploaded cards to my bella album.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 09:10 AM   #69  
Insane Embellisher

Default just thinking....

I was thinking about the papers I use on my cards.

I almost never look at who made the paper if it's a scrapbook paper. I can tell you where I bought it but have no idea who made it. Is that bad or what?

Oh wait, I recognize Basic Grey so that I can identify.

As for solids. I have cardstock from as far back as 97 in my collection. Not a clue who made the majority of it. It's just sorted by color.

hm.... something to think about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #70  
Crimping Master

I think that some people have been stamping longer than others and what might seem obvious to one is a mystery to another. I try to include basic directions, recipe ingredients and a link to my blog. Hopefully, through all that they get it....or I am really bad at instructions.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #71  
Glitter Guru

I think it just takes time. We all started out not knowing exactlly how to do certain techniques and knowing exactlly how people got the look they did.
But it will all come in time. The more swaps you do and searching on line, You too will get to that point where people will be asking you how you got a certain look.

I understand the frustration in wanting to learn how to do it all. But as I said before we all start from the beginning and the more you swap. the more you will learn and get the same experance levels they ladies are at.

If you ask here on scs. and have a photo of the card to show. Just about anyone here will almost always have an answer for you onhow it was done.

Plus you can always see the resource section for any techniques if your not sure how to do them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #72  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land

If I know what I used and I am uploading somewhere other than one of my albums, I will fill out the recipe info. Most of what I upload is VSN or Challenge work so I figure if someone wants more info on measurements or how the card was made, they can go look at the challenge.

If the stamp isn't SU, Cat's Pakamas, Paula Best or CTMH, chances are I have NO CLUE who made it as most of my rubbah is unmounted and some of it is over 12 years old. Paper, stickers, etc are in files by color or subject, so again, I often have no clue who made it.

And if you upload your card to the gallery first and THEN move it to your albums, they retain the recipe info..... After VSNs are over, I move the stuff out of my gallery and into a VSN album where the recipe info still appears!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #73  
Mad Swapper

I'm pretty new at uploading things to the gallery. I have to say it never occured to me NOT to post the recipe, or as much of it as I could. I thought that was the main reason for the gallery. Of course there will be instances when I either don't remember or even know what brand embellishment/paper I used, but I will do my best to put down what I know. I thought the point of the gallery was not just sharing your work, but inspiring and helping others because that's the nature of this AWESOME community. Otherwise, just posting a pic of your card is tooting your own horn and nothing more.

I don't have time to read everyone's blogs as much as I wish I could... some of them are AMAZING, and have inspired me to start my own blog! But it can be hard finding a specific card in a blog, especially since not all of the gallery postings are current. I may look at a card in the gallery that was posted a year ago.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #74  
Stazon Splitcoast

I know I have had two different experiences, where I went through the whole thing and listed everything and then when I tried to post it only to get a notice that SCS was having difficulty and to try again. So I redid it and it happened all over again. I just gave up and put the cards on without the information. It went through that time....who can figure????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 12:15 PM   #75  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm new to this site and have been using it for gathering crafting information. I don't have much personal knowledge or experience yet but try to contribute when I can. So far I've learned quite a bit about using tools, techniques for stamping and finding reliable sources for purchasing materials. I truly appreciate all of you who have taken the time to post this information. As far as the gallery goes, many of the examples seem to be very similar to me with cards and projects being alike in design, color, use of embellishments, stamps and sentiment. Maybe that's just because I'm not experienced enough to appreciate the subtle differences yet. ;) At any rate, to repeat what I've already said, I do appreciate all of your sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 01:13 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelyn
I know I have had two different experiences, where I went through the whole thing and listed everything and then when I tried to post it only to get a notice that SCS was having difficulty and to try again. So I redid it and it happened all over again. I just gave up and put the cards on without the information. It went through that time....who can figure????
While SCS tries very hard to keep all areas running smoothly at all times, there are timeswhen the gallery or other areas aren't operating as smoothly as we would like. When the gallery seems to be struggling to upload, or leaving out information, etc., it's often a good idea to just wait to upload pictures at a later time or day, when all features are back in order.

Also, if you have photos in your gallery that have no information, you don't have to delete & upload again to add the recipe. Below your descriptive area will be a little "Edit Photo" link. By clicking on the words, you can enter more info about your photo, correct forgotten set names, etc. in one easy step. So, it isn't necessary to re-do everything! Thank you all for your patience when these little kinks occur! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #77  
Matboard Maniac

Hi, Denise

I'm in full agreement! I always include fairly detailed directions. I figure if people are interested enough to take a closer look, they might well want to know how something's done. I just HATE it when something really catches my eye and I wait for this slow browser to bring it up and....nothing. Grrr!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #78  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkuhnhausen
I was thinking about the papers I use on my cards.
I almost never look at who made the paper if it's a scrapbook paper. I can tell you where I bought it but have no idea who made it. Is that bad or what?
As for solids. I have cardstock from as far back as 97 in my collection. Not a clue who made the majority of it. It's just sorted by color.
Ditto. My LSS doesn't carry just one kind of cardstock and they are not labled. I try and give my best guess to color and leave it at that. Besides, unless the card requires a special kind of cardstock, I'm not sure if it really matters. We all like to change it up to fit our styles anyway.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #79  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy
Also, if you have photos in your gallery that have no information, you don't have to delete & upload again to add the recipe. Below your descriptive area will be a little "Edit Photo" link. By clicking on the words, you can enter more info about your photo, correct forgotten set names, etc. in one easy step. So, it isn't necessary to re-do everything! Thank you all for your patience when these little kinks occur! ;)
I just did this. I had left a lot of embellishment and ink color/brand info out of my submissions. Fortunately, I didn't have that many to edit, but some of you have been very productive. Editing ALL your previous submissions might be a big undertaking!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #80  
Stampin' Fool

I don't fill everything in because I don't know the names of the stamps sets, the maker, the cardstock color, etc. I figure its better to leave the info out than mislabel anything because I'll surely hear about it if I do.

Also, I really don't think people are that interested in my cards. I'm so NOT one who gets "tsunami'd" by PMs.
Reply With Quote Likes