Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-10-2005, 07:57 PM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A CTMH rant!

So. My order finally came. My consultant called and was upset! They (CTMH) told her yesterday that my order was "complete" and on it's way. They also made it a point to tell her that I had got my order in before the hiatus on ink pads (due to the switchover). Everything sounds hunky dorey, right? WRONG!

My order came this evening and it was absent an entire color set of ink pads. Apparently, they wrote "discontinued" on the order form (thereby, it wasn't an incomplete order) and mailed it out. But, that's not all... because my order was discontinued, and not "backordered", I won't even get my ink pad set in three weeks. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! I didn't want to make my consultant feel bad, so I told her it wasn't a big deal and I'd just wait till she could order it July 1st... but, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE on CTMH's part.

My question is: Why would ANY company leave themselves VOID of there primary product for a month? That just seems rather short-sighted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2005, 09:44 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

I used to wonder the same thing about Arbonne, a skin care co I sell for. We had some products that were HUGE sellers. I could probably make a living off of just about three products from the whole catalog. And it never ceased to amaze me that I would order them and they would be indefinitely backordered. HELLO! The excuse was always that they were "outgrowing their warehouse" and didn't have the storage space. As an MBA student, I would like to give a big Marketing 101 lesson and say "Then stock the items that sell the best first!!". Seems like such a no brainer to me, but apparently we are a minority!

I will say though, that over time the company has gotten much better about keeping things stocked. It's not nearly as frustrating as it used to be!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #3  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sairabee
I used to wonder the same thing about Arbonne, a skin care co I sell for. We had some products that were HUGE sellers. I could probably make a living off of just about three products from the whole catalog. And it never ceased to amaze me that I would order them and they would be indefinitely backordered. HELLO! The excuse was always that they were "outgrowing their warehouse" and didn't have the storage space. As an MBA student, I would like to give a big Marketing 101 lesson and say "Then stock the items that sell the best first!!". Seems like such a no brainer to me, but apparently we are a minority!

I will say though, that over time the company has gotten much better about keeping things stocked. It's not nearly as frustrating as it used to be!

That's what I've heard (that they're getting better). Seriously though, regarding the marketing 101 lessons, I totally agree! My husband has a PhD is management operation & human resources; He was FLOORED that they wouldn't be filling orders (on stamp pads) for an entire month. The strange thing is; they just flat-out discontinued my order. However, a friend of mine ordered (from the same demo) three days ago, and she was just "backordered". I wonder what the thought process on that one was?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 03:39 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

The whole stamp pad situation has been very difficult for CTMH. I can't remember how SU handled it when they introduced their new stamp pads. The new stamp pads will be introduced at the end of the month for sales beginning July 1 and they didn't want any old pads left at that point. I think the company thought they might have enough of the old pads to make it through the end of June. My guess is if they had left them at regular price instead of putting them on sale, everything would be fine.
I'm sorry you didn't get your stamp pads. The new ones will be incredible - I've seen the design on the patent application. You'll be glad to get the new ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 03:49 AM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

Scarlett,
I can totally understand your frustration! It has really been hit or miss as to how things are getting shipped. I've got an order of pads coming myself on Tuesday. Will be interesting to see what ones I end up with.
Now, I don't know this for a fact, but, this is what I think has happened. Since the new ink pads will be coming out next month, I'm assuming that the plant that manufactures them, has probably already changed it's equipment, etc., to start producing the new pads. As for the old pads, there is another shipment expected of those. I'm assuming that it probably costs thousands of dollars, and a minimum number of each pad, to manufacture them. I'm assuming that CTMH felt it was going to be costly to do another run of them, to only fill a few orders (in relativity), and then would end up being stuck with a ton of them in the end when the new pads come out and nobody wants the old pads. Thus, costing them tons of money. No business goes into something, looking to make itself look bad, and to intentionally alienate customers.
How many times have we gone into someplace like Walmart and they've had something out of stock. Head back the next week thinking it will be there...still not there. I don't know about your's, but my Walmart can be out of something for weeks before it comes in. I remember one item I kept trying to get and when I finally ask CS about it, after a couple of months, was told they were no longer going to stock it as they couldn't get the same price from the manufacturer as they had before. That was it, end of story.
I'm not defending CTMH's way of doing things here, (since it's the consultant's who take the heat on something they have no control over ) just trying to put some insight into a business decision, maybe.
Hopefully, this will all be forgotten when the new pads arrive

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 04:28 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Not stamping related, but product management related. There used to be this bra that I would buy at Lane Bryant. It was *the* most comfortable and pretty bra. I would buy them whenever I found them on sale if they had my size. After a year or so they were gone. I asked the management if they would still be available through the catalogue and was told that it was worth a call. So I called and was told the bra was discontinued. I asked why because it was a top seller and everyone raved about this bra. The response was, "Well, we could never keep it in stock, so we discontinued it." They couldn't keep it in stock because it was an EXCELLENT product and sold out all the time. Maybe they should have made MORE!! I have yet to find a bra that comfortable since and that was over 10 years ago!

Docorate of De-Edumacation, Lawd, How Cum granted by Rainsong

"What's life if not doing things for other people?" Martin Gray

Eesay ymay allerygay !

ymay amperedpay efchay usinessbay
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 04:46 AM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

OMG, Michelle! How ridiculous is that!!?

Dinagriff- I do agree...if they hadn't marked them down, I'm sure there would have been more than enough to get through the month. I know that ink pads are not one of my main sellers. I sell tons of stamps and paper, but only the occasional ink pad. Everybody loves a sale! Heck...I only had about 1/3 of the pads, but when the sale hit, I ordered one of everyone that was available! At that price, I couldn't pass it up either! LOL!

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 05:25 AM   #8  
Crimping Master

I don't think the CTMH management truly understands how to manage the company based on what was shared in this thread. I have a friend who scraps and probably buys 50% of her supplies from CTMH and 50% from SU. I had never seen a CTMH catty before. When CTMH came out with there new Acrylix stamps the demos were told that all stamps would be available when the new catty delivered to them. My friend asked me if I would like to try out the new stamps. I said sure. The demo took our order (the new catty had been out for about two weeks) and many other orders from her customers excited about the hype of Acrylix. She was then notified that nearly none of the stamps we (and other customers)had ordered were ready yet and would have to be placed on backorder. Only one stamp set out of 6 my friend and I ordered together were available. The demo was embarrassed and gave us the option of cancelling. We told her it wasn't her fault the company didn't know what they were doing. I got my stamps 7 weeks later! Too bad the management there didn't learn anything from the stamp fiasco and the bad feelings it generated! If they had, the stamp pad fiasco wouldn't be happening now!

Annette
http://stamponthis.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 06:47 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

PaperRapt - In no way did the company say the acrylic stamps were all available when the new catalog came out. I was at the convention and they gave us timelines of when everything would be available. Those same timelines were posted all over the CTMH website and were e-mailed to consultants. The company promised all stamps would be available by September 1 and if I remember correctly, all stamps were actually available before then.
So I think your demo must have been given incorrect information from another demo or she might have assumed the stamps were all available.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 07:25 AM   #10  
Polyshrink Goddess

Dinagriff...you're so correct. Remember that huge list that had the available dates beside them. I went through my catalog and marked each set with a color coded dot so that I could tell my customers when each set would be available. And, thankfully, some of them were available ahead of time.

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 11:02 AM   #11  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzastampin
OMG, Michelle! How ridiculous is that!!?

Dinagriff- I do agree...if they hadn't marked them down, I'm sure there would have been more than enough to get through the month. I know that ink pads are not one of my main sellers. I sell tons of stamps and paper, but only the occasional ink pad. Everybody loves a sale! Heck...I only had about 1/3 of the pads, but when the sale hit, I ordered one of everyone that was available! At that price, I couldn't pass it up either! LOL!

Suz
I wasn't even aware they had marked them down!!! My consultant said nothing about that. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 11:06 AM   #12  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperRapt
I don't think the CTMH management truly understands how to manage the company based on what was shared in this thread. I have a friend who scraps and probably buys 50% of her supplies from CTMH and 50% from SU. I had never seen a CTMH catty before. When CTMH came out with there new Acrylix stamps the demos were told that all stamps would be available when the new catty delivered to them. My friend asked me if I would like to try out the new stamps. I said sure. The demo took our order (the new catty had been out for about two weeks) and many other orders from her customers excited about the hype of Acrylix. She was then notified that nearly none of the stamps we (and other customers)had ordered were ready yet and would have to be placed on backorder. Only one stamp set out of 6 my friend and I ordered together were available. The demo was embarrassed and gave us the option of cancelling. We told her it wasn't her fault the company didn't know what they were doing. I got my stamps 7 weeks later! Too bad the management there didn't learn anything from the stamp fiasco and the bad feelings it generated! If they had, the stamp pad fiasco wouldn't be happening now!

Annette
http://stamponthis.com
I agree. I, too, got stuck in the acrylics mess. Then there was the poorly handled "Barn Red" incident. Now, this! I'm not saying that I will never shop with CTMH again (because I do LOVE my consultant- she's a very good friend). But, I think I'm seriously going to curtail my spending with them and switch the majority of my business to SU. I've only had one issue with Stampin' Up (in the eight years I've known about them). And, they handled the issue better than I expected them to. It's all about the service, in the end.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #13  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinagriff
PaperRapt - In no way did the company say the acrylic stamps were all available when the new catalog came out. I was at the convention and they gave us timelines of when everything would be available. Those same timelines were posted all over the CTMH website and were e-mailed to consultants. The company promised all stamps would be available by September 1 and if I remember correctly, all stamps were actually available before then.
So I think your demo must have been given incorrect information from another demo or she might have assumed the stamps were all available.
Yeah. But, here's the thing. Customers don't know that! And, I'm still trying to figure out how a company like CTMH would even let that happen. The company knows when the new catalog comes out. The company knew when they were going to move to acrylics and change their stamp pads. I'm sure these dates/changes were planned well in advance. There just seems to be, in my opinion, a lack of foresight on the companies part. Let me see if I can create an analogy: imagine you're pregnant and you need maternity clothes. You could go to Walmart- the big super store- and buy everything you needed to dress while you're pregnant. But, instead, you go to Motherhood Maternity (cause' that's their speciality). When you walk in, you cruise around, look at a few outfits and then you realize,...they have no maternity pants. Plenty of shirts. But, no pants. They won't have pants for a month! Now, you could live without the pants... maybe. But, what maternity store runs out of pants?? It's poor business planning and strategy. Because, now all the people who went looking for pants are going to go to Walmart or Target or another store. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 12:34 PM   #14  
Compulsive Stamper

There is another large shipment of the stamp pads coming in and they will be sold at the reduced price. So if yours didn't arrive have your consultant make sure to reorder them on the new shipment order.

I also have a large order on it's way.

If you need a special color email me, I still have several brand new in the shrink wrap plastic.

Have a great day. Debbie [email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess

I give up. This board seems to have become such an anti-CTMH site. I need to spend my time on more positive websites. I love stamping and I look for positives in all companies - CTMH, SU, TAC, etc. That doesn't seem to be the case here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 01:33 PM   #16  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinagriff
I give up. This board seems to have become such an anti-CTMH site. I need to spend my time on more positive websites. I love stamping and I look for positives in all companies - CTMH, SU, TAC, etc. That doesn't seem to be the case here.
I don't think the site is anti-CTMH. I posted MY experience because I know several consultants for CTMH frequent this board - and they seem to have more information than my consultant.

Wow. I think we don't go around posting all of the positives because it would be kind of silly. It would be repetition after repetition. I never said CTMH was "bad"...they just need to get their act together. No company is immune from criticism.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 01:40 PM   #17  
The Digi-Freak

This is actually quite similar to the way SU is handling the discontinuation of some colors (except they are not on sale). They've said there is a limited amount of each discontinuing color and when they are done, they're done. So I'm sure closer to July 1st, there will be people who order bliss blue inkpads and don't get them. That's just what is going to happen. Obviously, SU still has *other colors* of inkpads, but any discontinuation has its glitches.

It sounds like perhaps your friend who is a consultant is not giving you enough information when she gets it from CTMH. Friendship aside, it sounds like you might need a heart to heart to let her know that it you want to know the details on the products and availability. CTMH is apparently letting the consultants know these things and yours is not giving you that info. I'd definitely bring it up with her and let her know that's not good.

Kimberly

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 01:45 PM   #18  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamakimberly
This is actually quite similar to the way SU is handling the discontinuation of some colors (except they are not on sale). They've said there is a limited amount of each discontinuing color and when they are done, they're done. So I'm sure closer to July 1st, there will be people who order bliss blue inkpads and don't get them. That's just what is going to happen. Obviously, SU still has *other colors* of inkpads, but any discontinuation has its glitches.

It sounds like perhaps your friend who is a consultant is not giving you enough information when she gets it from CTMH. Friendship aside, it sounds like you might need a heart to heart to let her know that it you want to know the details on the products and availability. CTMH is apparently letting the consultants know these things and yours is not giving you that info. I'd definitely bring it up with her and let her know that's not good.

Kimberly
I agree!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #19  
Glitter Queen

Smile CTMH woes

I usually don't respond to some of the issues here, but I can not keep my mouth shut! I have done business with different companies and it is difficult to gauge the success or not of a promo. Pampered Chef has had multiple issues regarding product, Bernina and Pfaff are overseas and you know what kind of nightmare that is. We even had a problem with embroidery cards becasue the plant burned down! Yikes. I love my CTMH consultant and I want her to stay in business, as well as Pfaff, Bernina, Pampered Chef , Su et. al. SO I've learned to be flexible and forgiving. After all, these are my hobbies - this is what make me happy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2005, 03:10 PM   #20  
Matboard Maniac

I'm a Longaberger consultant and I've learned that when you are dealing with manufacturers nothing is ever guaranteed. Things happen. What was going to work on the drawing board turns out not to work, creating time delays and incredible expense. Or suddenly, the supplies the manufacturer needs to produce the product for the direct sales company become limited.

I am also a Subway franchisee and on a smaller scale, we try to prepare product based on sales figures from prior weeks and years. But we still have the occasional run on a particular sandwich or bread that we didn't expect and, for a short time, we are out of that particular thing.

So, yeah, that's alot of blah, blah, blah when what you want is your stamp pads! Which I don't blame you (did you read my crybaby post 'cause all my CTMH pads won't match? LOL!) but really, the people in charge are not imcompetant. They based their decisions on the facts they had but they couldn't predict the future. It can sometimes suck being in charge of how much of everything to do. Especially when the customer in line cannot believe HOW I could be OUT of Parmesan Oregano bread!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2005, 08:47 AM   #21  
Glitter Queen

I hear your frustration I'm hoping that those of you who do purchase from CTMH will bear with the company as they make these changes. I haven't even been with CTMH for a year yet but I've already seen so many additions and changes to our line since last August. Who knows what else they will enviel at convention. I do wish to stress that this industry is ever-changing as trends occur quickly, thus the products have to evolve as well -for the better!! Look at how many eyelet setters there are now compared to 2 years ago!

Many consultants were extremely concerned by the sudden change. I read a great question on our CTMH BB that simply asked "When would have been a good time to change them?" The demand for the pads is always going to be there, so the answer is that no matter when they decided to discontinue them there was no perfect time to do so. I too wish that they had given us more lead time but I understand from a business perspective that they did not want to get caught with overstock on an outdated item and they can't just make 50 of this color and 10 of that color to fulfill orders.

I personally did not pass on the information to my customers about the stamp pad sale because I didn't wish to get hopes up and then not be able to deliver. There were many consultants who were posting orders daily when the lists came out but weren't able to get what they wanted at the discounted price. Your consultant may have felt this way as well.

Also, any consultant who does not regularly check the CTMH BB or their email could have easily missed out on the reduced price of the pads and the discontinuation notice. We were told on a Friday and by the next Tuesday or Wednesday, all were gone! So please, be patient. The new design is supposed to be great!!

Personally, I have several stamp pads that did not arrive for myself and for customers, even though I ordered before they were discontinued. I'm offering them the pads at the CURRENT price so they'll get a wonderful newly designed stamp pad for what they paid me for back on May 31st regardless of any possible price increase. Maybe your consultant can offer you something similar. I don't know if she's new or not, but offering you an incentive may not have immediately occured to her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2005, 08:58 AM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAline
I usually don't respond to some of the issues here, but I can not keep my mouth shut! I have done business with different companies and it is difficult to gauge the success or not of a promo. Pampered Chef has had multiple issues regarding product, Bernina and Pfaff are overseas and you know what kind of nightmare that is. We even had a problem with embroidery cards becasue the plant burned down! Yikes. I love my CTMH consultant and I want her to stay in business, as well as Pfaff, Bernina, Pampered Chef , Su et. al. SO I've learned to be flexible and forgiving. After all, these are my hobbies - this is what make me happy!
Thank you!!! Don't let one bad experience totally ruin your opinion about the company. Every company has manufacturing problems
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 11:57 AM   #23  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hate to bring this back to the foreground, but just heard something that would put all of this into perspective as to why the ink pads sold out so quickly.

Someone spoke with a CS rep today and was told that they sold 2 months worth of ink pads in 24 hrs with the sale!!

Suz
CTMH Sr. Exec. Manager
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 12:24 PM   #24  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Hate to bring this back to the foreground, but just heard something that would put all of this into perspective as to why the ink pads sold out so quickly.

Someone spoke with a CS rep today and was told that they sold 2 months worth of ink pads in 24 hrs with the sale!!

Suz
CTMH Sr. Exec. Manager
Since this "Sale" seems to come up quite often in this thread, I'd just like to point out that I had no idea there was a sale when I ordered. My consultant never told me about a sale. I paid full price and my consultant is holding on to that money to place an order for my stamp pads when CTMH allows her to. What was the sale?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

On Thursday the 2nd, they announced that all stamp pads were put on clearance at 40% off, so they'd be $2.85 each. In 24 hrs time they sold 2 months worth of pads. The pads are being redesigned, so they are clearing out the old.
A new shipment of pads came in today, and some of the orders are being filled. But, since you've already received your order, it appears that you will be receiving either a refund from your consultant or she'll get the new ones for you when they become available, which ever you've decided between you. If your order was placed before June 2nd, your consultant did not know there was going to be a sale. If it was placed after that, she should have gotten an email from CTMH or could have read it on the corp site under the updates or all over the corp BB<G>.

Hope this helps in understanding what happened.

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 02:52 PM   #26  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

On Thursday the 2nd, they announced that all stamp pads were put on clearance at 40% off, so they'd be $2.85 each. In 24 hrs time they sold 2 months worth of pads. The pads are being redesigned, so they are clearing out the old.
A new shipment of pads came in today, and some of the orders are being filled. But, since you've already received your order, it appears that you will be receiving either a refund from your consultant or she'll get the new ones for you when they become available, which ever you've decided between you. If your order was placed before June 2nd, your consultant did not know there was going to be a sale. If it was placed after that, she should have gotten an email from CTMH or could have read it on the corp site under the updates or all over the corp BB<G>.

Hope this helps in understanding what happened.

Suz
Thanks. I called my consultant (with the info you provided) and she, in turn, called CTMH to find out what the deal was. I had ordered (among other things) two sets of ink families (Summer Celebrations and Fall *something*) AND two single pads of Grey Wool and Cocoa. I received, in my order, Grey Wool and Cocoa (and was charged full price for those). My order was printed June 2nd at 11:00am. The stamps went on sale (according to the CTMH corporate office) on June 3. Supposedly, they didn't have ANY full sets of color families. They only had single stamp pads. So, that would be the reason they didn't send them with my order. I did receive the two single pads and paid full price for them (because my order went in June 2). The only complaint my consultant has is that she was able to place the order for something they didn't have in stock to begin with. My consultant said that, normally, if an item is known to be sold out, you can't even enter it into the computer. Oh well. It's not a big deal really... except for the fact that I'm GLAD I told my consultant to just order that ink family when it was available...apparently, CTMH accepted money for my ink set, even if they didn't have the item. What's up with that? My consultant was informed that CTMH would refund my money with her quarterly check, IF I wanted my money back. Meaning, IF I wanted my money back NOW, it would've come out of my consultants pocket- NOT CTMH's. I'd always heard that holding on to money for a servcie you didn't provide was bad business. Let's review: They took my money, for a product they didn't have, and then, cancelled my order (for the stamp sets), ...and told my consultant she'd get the money back with her next quarterly check. *shrugs* Just doesn't seem right to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 03:01 PM   #27  
Polyshrink Goddess

On the 3rd, we were told that the stamp pad sets were no longer available because of the shortage of some of them. Your consultant will have your money back in her commission check next month, not in a quarterly check, unless her commission is less than $10 a month. We get our override commission checks every month, not once a quarter. If the order was placed in May, it would have been in her June check, but, if she placed it in June, then it will be in the July check which she should have in hand around the 15th of the month.
As for taking orders for something not in stock, I agree...there needs to be a real time inventory that's connected to online ordering. Usually it's not too far off, but sometimes when it gets crazy it is. I ordered 36 pads and received 35, and about an hour after I placed my order, they had a new unavailable list, so, it was pretty current, but not totally accurate. I doubt at the time they could have kept up with it to be able to pull it out of online ordering without missing a few orders in the process.

Suz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2005, 03:36 PM   #28  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

On the 3rd, we were told that the stamp pad sets were no longer available because of the shortage of some of them. Your consultant will have your money back in her commission check next month, not in a quarterly check, unless her commission is less than $10 a month. We get our override commission checks every month, not once a quarter. If the order was placed in May, it would have been in her June check, but, if she placed it in June, then it will be in the July check which she should have in hand around the 15th of the month.
As for taking orders for something not in stock, I agree...there needs to be a real time inventory that's connected to online ordering. Usually it's not too far off, but sometimes when it gets crazy it is. I ordered 36 pads and received 35, and about an hour after I placed my order, they had a new unavailable list, so, it was pretty current, but not totally accurate. I doubt at the time they could have kept up with it to be able to pull it out of online ordering without missing a few orders in the process.

Suz
Thanks for your feedback.

I can see where it would've been hard for them to keep an accurate, real time list of availability. I hadn't considered that.
Reply With Quote Likes