Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   How do you get the Viking codes? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/how-do-you-get-viking-codes-22493/)

Jackie G 01-04-2005 02:08 PM

How do you get the Viking codes?

On the information that I got on here I finally ordered monoadhesive refills on Viking at $1.88 a piece. WhooHoo!! My question is how do people find about these discounted codes and what other codes might there be? Any for printer cartridges? Thanks!!!

Motherof6 01-04-2005 02:24 PM

I buy my mono disp, refills, legal pads, rsvp pens & invitation envelopes all from viking with the discount code. I have found on here that you just try a few different codes that float around until one works. You just change the first 3 digets say to BLN and bingo. I myself have not found it to work on the printer ink I need yet.

Jackie G 01-05-2005 03:36 AM

I still don't understand where the codes come from. :roll: Are they posted somewhere?

Kar 01-05-2005 03:42 AM

I have not got them to work with printer ink either :( But Viking is the cheapest place I can find for my black cartridge anyway and with free shipping it is great!! :)
The codes someone gets in their email from Viking with their special sales and then they post on here... you can always find the new code floating around somewhere!! :)

pamb 01-05-2005 05:06 AM

ok, say you order 5 of something. When you put in your discount code, it has a "quantity" box next to it. Do you put in the same number as the quantity of the items that you purchased? I have never seen a quantity next to a discount code before. Thanks,
Pam

jaxma 01-05-2005 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie G
I still don't understand where the codes come from. :roll: Are they posted somewhere?

LOL That's EXACTLY what I've been wondering. I know there are several codes floating around, but where do they originate?? Who is so lucky as to get the original code and then pass it along to us. I don't understand. :roll:

Chris Fuhs 01-05-2005 05:35 AM

Once a few months ago, someone posted that they get the codes, because they order for a large office.

Motherof6 01-05-2005 11:05 AM

I was sent a few in a Thank you note for a past purchase.

kzimbie 01-05-2005 11:18 AM

My color ink cartridge arrived this morning from viking and the QL1 prefix got me a great discount and I also got the 20.00 off. I also get mechanical pencils (I'm picky) at a discount. You never know until you try.

Karen

Kar 01-05-2005 12:52 PM

I just placed an order for some white folders ($1.58/doz) for when I start my demonstrations to hold everything and I can stamp the outside!! What a plus. I also ordered a 4" 3 ring binders for the farm($4.78/each), hanging file folders for my cardstock (25/$6.58) , RSVP pens ( .38 cents each), and got the free bag to boot ($39.95 value)!! It is a good day

needsmorestamps! 01-05-2005 01:46 PM

I have an "account" there because I've ordered from there before. When I log in on the top right box it says click here for your private sale. My box has always had a code in it for the mono (probably cuz I buy so much there!).

Jackie G 01-05-2005 02:09 PM

Happy Day!! Thanks for the info! I will look when I log back in to Viking. I LUV a good office supply catalog (one of the only sweet reminders of my working days) and just knowing that they have everything I don't need excites me even more! I gotta get a life!
Thanks again!

needsmorestamps! 01-05-2005 02:52 PM

It's not just you ;) I love school supply time (so much that I bought my kids school supplies - the same ones - 2 different times!).

I ALWAYS check out the office supply aisles at wal-mart every time I go!

vlstrs 01-14-2005 05:24 PM

:D I got the high capacity HP color cartridge #78 for $54.88 using code QL1-C6578A which is better than I paid locally and then I got free shipping of course. I just tried changing the prefix to BLN or QL1 and on some items it worked and on others it didn't.
Veee

vlstrs 01-14-2005 05:25 PM

:D I got the high capacity HP color cartridge #78 for $54.88 using code QL1-C6578A which is better than I paid locally and then I got free shipping of course. I just tried changing the prefix to BLN or QL1 and on some items it worked and on others it didn't.
Veee

vlstrs 01-14-2005 05:25 PM

Veee