Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-27-2006, 06:28 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Housewarming ideas

I need some ideas for a housewarming card for a friend. I have no welcome stamps or anything even slightly suggestive of moving into a new home.

HELP!!

Any ideas would be great! I tried looking in the gallery, but all I found was House Mouse cards.

I made her a really cute set of postcards to send off with her new addy. They are yellow and orange, with the cow from birthday banter, and on a little tag it says "just moo-ved". I made a set of 20 and a box to keep them in and they are just darling. Now I need a card to go with them. UGH! Nothing like waiting until the last possible minute to finish something!

Me
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-27-2006, 06:50 AM   #2  
Watercolor Wizard

When do you have to send it by? What sets do you have?
I have Furnished with love that I could stamp some images for you and send them if you would like to send me a PM with your address.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:05 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

I need to have it tonight!! I was serious about the last minute. I've been working on her postcards, and just never got around to the card. lol Thanks for the offer though.

I have started on a shaker card, with a TAC stamp that says bloom where you are planted. In dark dark purple.

My other option is a House is not a home without a mouse, but I cannot seem to find that stamp, and I know it's here somewhere...

I'll let you know what I come up with. In the meantime, any ideas you all might have would be wonderful.

Me
Old 06-27-2006, 08:42 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

well, my shaker card just didn't come out the way I envisioned it and I am out of dimensionals now!! ARGH! I thought I had another package.

So, I finally found my A house is not a home without a mouse stamp, and a cute House mouse stamp. I watercolored the image, and matted it on bright red. Picnic table cloth background paper on Red cardstock. It's actually very cute. I would scan it and show you, but my scanner isn't working.

At least it's done, and I can go back to obsessing over when my new catty is going to arrive.

Thanks so much.

Me
Old 06-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

here are a couple of ideas from my gallery - I realize you might not have this set (but then again you might!) but sending it on the chance that it might spark something for you!! good luck...

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=15151

ok, I just read your last post and it seems like you are done~but in case you feel the need for me ideas...here you go!!!!!

C

Sponsored Links