Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   HOLY BALCER!!!! You all are going to freak!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/holy-balcer-you-all-going-freak-38103/)

Lisa Lisa 03-24-2005 01:58 PM

HOLY BALCER!!!! You all are going to freak!!!

Whan you see whats going on in the DDD gallery ......... you will FREAK! our next addition to the team is blowing my mind! The true blue ladies that are established are Ka-booming all over the place with some of the HOTTEST things I have seen!

Now is a great time to Donate if you haven't already!! That way you can see all the other DDD galleries before this new amazing one opens!!!

go to
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/fan.php to learn all about the fan club. Click on the dirty dozen link to see some of the Items in the Dirty girls open gallery, just know that they have even more incredible work in the DDD ones!!!!
well..... not me though :wink: I am just the baby of the group! LOL!

babyfactory 03-24-2005 02:15 PM

Yeah! If you think the regular gallery is awesome and you can't pull yourself away, you might not be able to handle the dirty dozen gallery. It's only $20 and gets you access for a full year (helps pay for the use of this site). It's definitely worth it!

Amanda_Sewell 03-24-2005 02:17 PM

You little teaser you -- and it is not even April -- how am I supposed to wait that freakin long???

Lisa Lisa 03-24-2005 02:22 PM

O M GOSHHhhhhhh!!! I just looked again!! WOWOWOOWOWOW!!!

I am dropping my Jaw at this stuff ladies!! I cant tell you what a treat you are in for!!!!!

I better get creating so I can keep up with this incredible group!!!

Kar 03-24-2005 02:26 PM

dang it Lisa, cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!! We just got to see March's gallery last week!!!!!!!!!!

shamman 03-24-2005 02:27 PM

Okay! You got my curiosity going! I just donated my 20 thru paypal! I can't wait to see what you are all talking about-
and may I note: THE DONATION IS DEFINATELY WORTH IT!
This is the best site ever! LOVIN IT! :)

WaterPixie 03-24-2005 02:27 PM

Lisa!! NO TEASING!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lisa Lisa 03-24-2005 04:15 PM

NO TEASING!?!?!?! OM GOSHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!! Emily... Kar!!!! these ladies are going to melt you like chocoalte on the dashboard of a black car sitting in the warm sun!!!!! They are HOT HOT HOT!

kayinrd 03-24-2005 04:22 PM

Lisa...you are worse than Cami with these teasers!!!! :evil: I haven't even had a chance to go through all of March's DDD yet!!!!
I used to think you were sweet, Lisa, and now I guess you are showing your true colours! :twisted: JK!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

propecia 03-24-2005 04:27 PM

So mean to tease

Lisa Lisa 03-24-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayinrd
Lisa...you are worse than Cami with these teasers!!!! :evil: I haven't even had a chance to go through all of March's DDD yet!!!!
I used to think you were sweet, Lisa, and now I guess you are showing your true colours! :twisted: JK!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey!! I have worked pretty hard to get away from that sweet rep!!! WHoohoooo!!!! Thanks!!!

photocropper 03-24-2005 04:33 PM

HEHEHE Lisa you are too funny! It is not so nice to tease us tho! You realize that it is still 22 more days away from the next dd gallery - that is so NOT RIGHT of you!!!
Shelley

stampin3 03-24-2005 04:34 PM

No fair!!! We practically have a whole month til we can see!!! :( You know - teasing isn't nice!! :evil: :wink:

shannon m 03-24-2005 04:34 PM

Oh Man!!! April 15th is a long way away! I can't believe your doing that to us..... I can't wait!! The DD gallery is soooooo worth it if you haven't donated yet. You gals are awesome!!

propecia 03-24-2005 04:37 PM

Just so mean. We should sue.

DivaMom 03-24-2005 04:37 PM

Enough, enough, enough, Lisa!! I've barely made it through March and now I can't wait for April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought I'd be looking forward to April 15th! :roll:

southernstamper 03-24-2005 04:52 PM

:D Wow! With all this temptation, I sent in my donation! I couldn't resist any longer!

MadgeRPh 03-24-2005 05:05 PM

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DD GALLERY!!!! All the way until April 15th!
I don't even care that it's tax day!! I am astounded that the gals wil out do (is that a word?) all the fab projects they've already done.

Henrysmom 03-24-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propecia

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tami Wacek 03-24-2005 05:27 PM

I want to know one thing....

IS PAISLEY INVOLVED?

I'm anxiously awaiting mine so I can recreate all the awesome ideas in the March gallery!

StampinHappyInCT 03-24-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

So mean to tease

Why are you doing this to us?! :evil:

stampinvicki 03-24-2005 05:54 PM

Help me here... what is the "DDD gallery"? What am I missing out on here? I need to know... it sounds like whatever it is, it's worth the $20

MICHELLE WOODERSON 03-24-2005 05:54 PM

Ummmmm, ya, it's true girls. I was awesomely astounded by the uploads so far! Man, it's gettin good in there. The pressure is on me now! WOWZERS!!!

Avoca Sue 03-24-2005 06:08 PM

I have a question - I donated so that I could see the DDD gallery. But, will I get a reminder when my year is up?

I sure don't want to miss any excitement simply because I didn't renew or send my donation.

I will have major withdrawal issues if I can't see the DDD gallery.

Sue

JulieHRR 03-24-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tami Wacek
I want to know one thing....

IS PAISLEY INVOLVED?

I'm anxiously awaiting mine so I can recreate all the awesome ideas in the March gallery!

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Good question! :wink:

WaterPixie 03-24-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah! Let's sue her for her Paisly Print!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

my4blessings 03-24-2005 06:27 PM

Anyone who would do that to an even partially edible piece of chocolate is no friend of mine. 8)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Lisa
NO TEASING!?!?!?! OM GOSHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!! Emily... Kar!!!! these ladies are going to melt you like chocoalte on the dashboard of a black car sitting in the warm sun!!!!! They are HOT HOT HOT!

Renee

JulieHRR 03-24-2005 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinvicki
Help me here... what is the "DDD gallery"? What am I missing out on here? I need to know... it sounds like whatever it is, it's worth the $20

Click on this link:

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/about/fan.php

stampinvicki 03-25-2005 02:55 AM

Julie -- thanks so much for the link so that I could read about the Fan Club. I just donated my $20 thru paypal. Now I can't wait to get access :D .

Vicki

JulieHRR 03-25-2005 05:11 AM

Miss Vicki,

It's going to blow your mind! 8)

kathleenh 03-25-2005 05:20 AM

I'm still in awe of March's DD gallery. I can't imagine what cool stuff you ladies have in store for us. The DD gallery rocks!

:D :D :D
Kathleen

kristransue 03-25-2005 05:40 AM

I just joined . . . finally . . . I can't count the times I signed on to scs and meant to do it and then got distracted . . .so when I saw the post I just went for it today. Thanks, can't wait to see all that you see!

craftymel 03-25-2005 06:38 AM

Just donated :D Not only to view the DD gallery (yeah right) but also to help support this wonderful site that is such a treasure for me and hopefully to many others.
Start Donating :D
Melanie

Lisa Lisa 03-25-2005 08:53 AM

Well.... does it involve paisley??? Do you realize how obsessed I am with that stamp now!! I take the stinker everywhere I go.... it’s my best friend!! LOL!!! Jokin'! I have to tell you..... I will have at least on thing that’s got it.... My new nick name IS Paisleese ya know! Not because I use it the best..... Because I am obsessed with it!!! lol!!..

I am so glad we are getting some newbie viewers in the Gallery! You are Just going to get lost in there! Remember …. When you donate….. you get all the past galleries!! What magazine does that… give you all the back issues!!! Oh….. its just dreamy in there!!!

And the Bar is high for this next month’s gallery!! Gotta bring out the big guns now baby! (she says looking up from her 5’2�? view of all the tall DDD members!!!) I am going to eat a bunch of chocolate and get to work!!! Whooohooo!!!

JulieHRR 03-25-2005 09:12 AM

Heh, heh! I'm 5' 1 1/2"--guess I'm lookin' up to you, Leese! :wink:

And, yes, I must confess, I have been sleeping with Paisley. :shock:

Tee hee!

WaterPixie 03-25-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenh
I'm still in awe of March's DD gallery. I can't imagine what cool stuff you ladies have in store for us. The DD gallery rocks!

:D :D :D
Kathleen

I know what you mean! I was looking thru it again last night and decided that I'm ordering Paisley Print this weekend. :roll: :lol:

Lisa Lisa 03-25-2005 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
Heh, heh! I'm 5' 1 1/2"--guess I'm lookin' up to you, Leese! :wink:

And, yes, I must confess, I have been sleeping with Paisley. :shock:

Tee hee!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

whoohooo!!! I am so excited..... I thought I was the only peanut in the dirty girls! OH girl!! we need to get together!!! YOU LOOK SO TALL!! .... well... you have just proven my theory..... tiny women age slower! LOL!!

Emily's getting paisley!!! :twisted: My evil plan worked! lol!

I hope that I don't get kicked out of the DDD for my paisley obsession!?!?!

dot2dot 03-25-2005 10:27 AM

I have a question. The regular gallery only works for me part of the time. I can only get page one today and nothing else. Does the paid gallery work on the same system?

grace 03-25-2005 10:54 AM

OMG and I will be away when the next DD is exposed!!! What will I ever do if I can't get to a computer!!! I'm hyperventilating already....Lisa you will now be responsible to learn CPR and you have no one to blame but yourself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lisa Lisa 03-25-2005 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dot2dot
I have a question. The regular gallery only works for me part of the time. I can only get page one today and nothing else. Does the paid gallery work on the same system?

the fan club is in the same system. Maybe its not a system issue.... but your computer. Plus you need to remember..... big Daddy is working on the house!!! making some fun stuff happen right now! You should donate.... just to support this great website if not for anything else!