Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Hi I'm new here. :) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/hi-im-new-here-575/)

virginia 04-12-2004 10:28 PM

Hi I'm new here. :)

I just wanted to say that I'm addicted already to this place(just joined this evening) and am blown away by all the beautiful cards I've seen tonight. What talant there is here!!!! I have been stamping for a few months now and am about to sign up to be a SU demonstrator. This site is surely going to be helpful to me as a new demonstrator

I have learned tons already and can't wait to try out new techniques! Thanks everyone! :D

Virginia

ktja0227 04-13-2004 01:13 AM

WELCOME

You are gonna love this site...not a day goes by I don't check this site for some awesome cards, sometimes twice or more a day!!!

Good luck to you!!

Kellli

ncstamper 04-13-2004 04:57 AM

Welcome

Welcome, i also check here ever day, there are some of the most beatiful cards here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

dylbrett 04-13-2004 07:44 AM

Welcome Virginia! - I added this website to my favorites the first time I visited & usually checking it 3 or 4 times a day. Don't know what I'd do without it. There are so many talented people here who are always willing to share & answer questions. :D

melwatz 04-13-2004 07:57 AM

Welcome aboard, Virginia! I love this place! I even got brave enough to post some of my own cards. Glad you found our little community! Look forward to hearing (& seeing!) more from you!

~Melissa

kimmery 04-13-2004 08:42 AM

Hi Virginia!
Welcome to the family! What a great place this is. I have only been a member for about two weeks and I also come here at least twice a day. It's almost a haven for me. The people here are so talented and so nice. It makes you feel right at home.
Your new friend, -Kim

Blue Peanut 04-13-2004 03:32 PM

re: I am new here! :-)

I love this site and came upon it by accident! I am not new here but I don't post much, just like to look for new ideas but.....I did recently sign up with SU!!! Sent my paperwork in today and will be signing up for convention with my friend and upline next week :D !! I hope that I will be able to meet the minimums :wink: ....I am active duty air force and you would think that would lead to contacts but I work with a bunch of men since I am an engine mechanic :shock: !! I could use some ideas on how to find some fellow stampers in my area that don't have demo's already. I really like the SU line and can't wait to go to convention and experience it all. Well that's my news to share and welcome aboard! I visit everyday and even sneak a peak from work now and then during a slow moment!! Thanks to all that share ideas and their wonderful cards and other ideas with all of us!! Happy Stampin!!

Renee' :lol:

YAK0897 04-13-2004 04:51 PM

Hello everyone. I am new at this site. I love stamping and I hope that I find great ideas and new friends to share ideas with.

Yvonne

virginia 04-13-2004 08:26 PM

Thanks everyone for all the nice replies. :)