Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-10-2006, 06:51 AM   #41  
Matboard Maniac

I think there is a learning curve when you first start using Mono Multi. I was discouraged at first with glue all over my fingers when I tried it but persisted since so many people on SCS love this stuff. I have now mastered the Multi and only occasionally have sticky fingers; when I do I use my Adhesive Remover eraser and the glue rubs right off my fingers. I also store my MM with the small tip down.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:52 AM   #42  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristransue
I love mono multi . . . .so does my 4yo! Gina, you should see the mess SHE made. I keep it out of my most used tools now because of that mess . . . maybe she can be trusted again.

I had to learn to glue further in, but once I got the hang of it I can't stop using it.
Oh no! Those little ones, gotta' love em'! Mine are a little older, 9, 11. They still make messes but I can make them clean it up!
LOL
Gina K.

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #43  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowgirlCreations
Do any of you have trouble with the narrow end clogging? Mine did, which is why I used the wide end...and I seemed to go through it pretty fast. I think I'll start using less! It also smells good- can't beat that. It costs $2.95 in the TAC catty.
Beth, you crack me up!

Now, no sniffing glue, ladies. Or mineral spirits, fixative, bleach, alcohol, shaving cream.... huh?
Gina K.

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:01 AM   #44  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmslmomto3
Love the smell of this stuff! When my tip is clogged I just use either the small needle attached to my crystal effect bottle, or use my paper piercer to poke into the opening (very small opening) then kinda pull out the clogged glue. I find that if I store mine with the tip I am using most (the fine tip) then the glue is less likely to clog up, I also just pull the stuff that settles on the tip off, after it is dried.
Another sniffer...

Yes, mine clogged too, I just pulled the dried stuff off the top. It worked like a charm.
Gina K.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #45  
Crimping Master

gluing over the top of an unwanted magazine also works nicely for containing the mess. Just turn the page and you have a new, clean surface.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #46  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnhyrkas
gluing over the top of an unwanted magazine also works nicely for containing the mess. Just turn the page and you have a new, clean surface.
That's a great tip! TFS. I usually use old copies of paper stuff that I would recycle but the magazine can just be tucked away until it's finished.
I like it!
Gina K.