Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Help the Gallery! Index Card Volunteers Needed! UPDATED in Post #154 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/help-gallery-index-card-volunteers-needed-updated-post-154-a-216573/)

phunkymama 01-23-2007 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinGirl
Which set was this??? Some of the older ones had disappeared after some problems with the server... Something to do with the file names of the actual images.

Both mine and the other one are there, it's Bugs & Slugs. The older one is now showing as the index, mine is showing as the first image when you open the gallery.

StampinGirl 01-23-2007 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymama
Both mine and the other one are there, it's Bugs & Slugs. The older one is now showing as the index, mine is showing as the first image when you open the gallery.

I'll have to check on it. I think there were some that had been dup'd and the site recognizes them by file name and/or size of the file (I think) as to which one is "picked" or used. To be honest, I'm not really sure. I set them all up the same way, and from there it's a site thing, YKWIM?

Either way, I'll check on it.

TMDMom 01-23-2007 11:13 AM

I just found this thread and I searched for the older thread with the excel spreadsheet when we originally signed up because I need to issue a major apology. I signed up for about 25 or 30 index cards and got about half of them done and uploaded sometime last year, then went out of town and never got back to the rest of them. To those who were around when I said I would do it, I am so sorry. To those who have taken up the slack by my negligence, my humble thanks. Please forgive me for slipping on this commitment. Unfortunately, I'm swallowed by work right now and can't even begin to think about helping out, but when our busy season is over I will check back and see if I have anything I can contribute. Again, my apologies.

nuhddad 01-23-2007 02:31 PM

I put that I would do Sassy and Seasonal. I don't think you caught it. WIll upload it on Saturday or Sunday.

kellestamps 01-23-2007 02:56 PM

nuhddad--thank you for the reminder--I did have you down for that but must not have let you know! Thanks for helping!

Kelle

kellestamps 01-23-2007 03:42 PM

Another quick update to let you volunteers know what sets I have you down for:

tanya williams: counting sheep & alphahearts (just a representative sample)
stampershannon (not stampersharon like I originally posted; sorry for the mixup!): friends are like flowers & friendship flowers
Lisa Loiselle: Rough & Tumble--the birthday wheel index is done (but thanks for checking!)

I will update the list in a minute or two...

Thanks everyone!
Kelle

kellestamps 01-23-2007 04:31 PM

UPDATED LIST (Revision C) of Needed Index Card Sets!

Hello again! The gallery is looking great with just a few index spaces left to fill! I am impressed with all of the index cards done by you all lately--you have been doing beautiful and creative work!

As I was double checking myself I found that I left a few sets out of my original list. The will be in bold red in the list below--please double check to see if you have these previously forgotten (by me!) sets and could volunteer to make an index card for any or all of them. Sorry for my mistakes!

always my sister
baby talk
best bar codes
betsy the beekeeper
big blooms
big deal
birds of prey
bodacious wheel
bold Alpha
Bold Blooms (wheel)
brides and babies
brushstroke angel
builder bits wheel
bundle of joy
bunny hugs
celestial skies
choo choo
Christ is Risen
country apple
country charm
country collection
country comfort
country fresh
crab & company
create a coupon
curly christmas
curvy verses
delicate designs
desert friends
doodle alphabet
doodle that
doodle this
elementary days
everyday applique
fall for all
favorite friends
festival fun
finials and frames
flower fest DD
flowers in bloom
girl talk
glorious gift
good things
gorgeous grapevine
grapes DD
gratitude
hang in there
happy hi, a
happy thoughts
haunts and howls
heart blossoms
Holiday basics
holiday happiness
Holiday trim
I love soccer
in a pear tree
island wheel
its a cheer thing
jolly holiday
just so sayings
kiss me
knobbly gnomes
la-dee-da
lively little ones
making tracks wheel
many moos
Miracle of Spring
mod Alpha
Moster Mania
new beginnings
nostalgia
off the chart
office accoutrement
over the top
para ti
parlez-vous francais
petals jumbo wheel
polka dots and petals
puck play
recipe fun
roll on
sandy shells wheel
say something mice
sew sweet wheel
special delivery
spruced up
spunky alpha
stamp of authenticity
star spangled day
stencil alpha
straight up alpha
such a tweet
Super Sized Symbols
super squirrel
sweet feet wheel
Sweet pea
sweet songbirds
swirl frame fun
tag alpha
tag time
taking shape
teachers aid
teacup and pansies
that's nice
tiny talk
trading collection
tropical fish
type set alpha
warmest wishes
what's for dinner
winter foliage
winter wonderland
wish for you, a
with honor wheel
you make me happy

Thanks for looking!

Kelle

raduse 01-23-2007 04:55 PM

Kelle, I can do Knobbly Gnomes, Curvy Verses and DD Grapes. Will have those done tommorrow.

2katjes 01-23-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinGirl
Also, as I was going through the gallery last night, I noticed that some of the indexes were stuck but not thumbnails to that gallery. So, please let me know if you guys find any that are not where they are supposed to be.

Loving Hearts' thumbnail index card isn't showing up.

MonTigg 01-23-2007 06:38 PM

I can do the bodacious wheel!

r stamp collection 01-23-2007 06:47 PM

I still have to do Touch of Nature. Volunteered long time ago and then forgot. I will get it done. Sorry.

StampinGirl 01-23-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2katjes
Loving Hearts' thumbnail index card isn't showing up.

Thanks... Will go fix that!:-D

r stamp collection 01-23-2007 06:59 PM

I also have Holiday Happiness if you still need that one. Just let me know. Thanks.

MonTigg 01-23-2007 06:59 PM

Do I just upload in to my gallery I totally forgot how I did it last time!

kellestamps 01-23-2007 07:22 PM

raduse--I have you down for curvy verses, knobbly gnomes, and DD grapes and tomorrow is great!

MonTigg--thank you for doing the Bodacious wheel. You upload to the "Index Cards" gallery under the special collections section in the gallery. It's near the bottom of the pull down menu when you are uploading an image.

r stamp collection--Someone else has recently volunteered to do Touch of Nature, so don't worry about doing that one for now. Please do Holiday Happiness instead!

Thank you all for helping...

Kelle

WordTrix 01-23-2007 07:23 PM

Hi Kelle,

I mistakingly thought I had Concerto yesterday, but turns out I was confusing it in my mind with something else, so...we need to put that back on the list. I'm so sorry for the mix up! :(

I can still do Travels Abroad and I can also do one just added to the list, Fall For All. Will get them done by end of the week!

Heather

kellestamps 01-23-2007 07:29 PM

Thanks Heather for the update--no problem. I have confused many sets over the last few days--there are SO many similar names! You now just have Travels Abroad & Fall for All.

Happy index card stamping!
Kelle

MonTigg 01-23-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellestamps
MonTigg--thank you for doing the Bodacious wheel. You upload to the "Index Cards" gallery under the special collections section in the gallery. It's near the bottom of the pull down menu when you are uploading an image.

Welcome it is all done and uploaded- wish there were more I could help with!

Disneywed 01-23-2007 09:33 PM

I can do the sweet feet wheel as well

Lisa Loiselle 01-24-2007 02:22 AM

I will also do Favorite Friends and Hang in There - one of my all-time favorite sets!!! This is fun!

cpine 01-24-2007 02:39 AM

I can do Create a Coupon if still needed. :)

kellestamps 01-24-2007 05:25 AM

Lisa--you must be having fun with this--thank you for all of the index cards you have made. I have you down for Favorite Friends and Hang in There.

disneywed--I have you down for sweet feet & sweet talk. I appreciate you pm-ing me to double check and I apologize again for not getting in touch with you sooner!

cpine--please do create a coupon--it's still needed!

Thanks again,
Kelle

mcschmidty 01-24-2007 06:19 AM

index

I can do recipe fun if still needed

Shelly

kellestamps 01-24-2007 07:33 AM

Shelly,

Please do recipe fun! Thanks for offering to help again!

Kelle

scrown8301 01-24-2007 08:35 AM

I am uploading my 5 right now. Thanks!

scrown8301 01-24-2007 08:37 AM

Meant to add----Let me know if there are any issues with them and if I need to redo any of them. The Baby Rattle Wheel turned out kind of light on the scan so I can redo in a darker color if this one will not work. Thanks!

mindycm 01-24-2007 08:42 AM

index cards

I can do elementary days and celestial skies.

Also, I have a list of every stamp set ever made by SU, the number of stamps in the set and what catalog it was in, would that be of any help to you?

Mindy

kellestamps 01-24-2007 11:57 AM

Can anyone do Hand Painted Petites?

Sharon--I think your index cards were great!
Mindy--I pm'd you--I would love that list!

Also, I didn't list the sets that I was going to as index cards myself, but now can't find all my stamps to Hand Painted Petites. Is there anyone out there who has this set who would be willing to do an index card for it? To be honest, it's a tough one, because it has a lot of stamps--lots of little ones.

You all are doing so well at helping complete the gallery. We only have about 105 stamp sets that need volunteers to make index cards. I will update the list later tonight to give this thread a little bump to the top.

Take care,
Kelle

mcschmidty 01-24-2007 12:30 PM

index

My friend, smorestamping , has 2 more I am willing to do- Betsy the beekeeper and Star Spangled Day

Shelly

kellestamps 01-24-2007 01:10 PM

Shelly--thanks for borrowing sets from your friend to do index cards. Now that's dedication to a mission! I have you down for Betsy the Beekeeper and Star-Spangled Day.

Take care,
Kelle

raduse 01-24-2007 02:10 PM

Kelle, just uploaded curvy verses, knobbly gnomes, and grapes DD. Also posted to the sticky.

Lisa Loiselle 01-24-2007 04:15 PM

I just uploaded my three and posted to the other thread.

kellestamps 01-24-2007 05:47 PM

Thank you for letting me know you posted your index cards! You are both very speedy! I'm off to go view them!

Thank you Bonnie & Lisa!

Kelle

kellestamps 01-24-2007 06:03 PM

UPDATED LIST (Revision D) of Needed Index Card Sets!

Ok, here's another updated list--so you don't have to read through the previous posts to find out which sets are available for you to volunteer to make index cards. I am hoping that there are some demos who went to leadership and were allowed to order some of the spring mini stamp sets are now just getting them and are willing to make an index card or two....

That being said, over the last couple of days 109 index cards have been completed & uploaded. Another 43 sets have volunteers. That leaves us with a list of about 105 stamp sets that need you!

always my sister
baby talk
best bar codes
big blooms
big deal
birds of prey
bold Alpha
Bold Blooms (wheel)
brides and babies
brushstroke angel
builder bits wheel
bundle of joy
bunny hugs
choo choo
Christ is Risen
concerto
country apple
country charm
country collection
country comfort
country fresh
crab & company
create a coupon
curly christmas
delicate designs
desert friends
doodle alphabet
doodle that
doodle this
everyday applique
festival fun
finials and frames
flower fest DD
flowers in bloom
girl talk
glorious gift
good things
gorgeous grapevine
gratitude
hand painted petites
happy hi, a
happy thoughts
haunts and howls
heart blossoms
Holiday basics
Holiday trim
I love soccer
in a pear tree
island wheel
its a cheer thing
jolly holiday
just so sayings
kiss me
la-dee-da
lively little ones
making tracks wheel
many moos
Miracle of Spring
mod Alpha
Moster Mania
new beginnings
nostalgia
off the chart
office accoutrement
over the top
para ti
parlez-vous francais
petals jumbo wheel
polka dots and petals
puck play
roll on
sandy shells wheel
say something mice
sew sweet wheel
special delivery
spruced up
spunky alpha
stamp of authenticity
stencil alpha
straight up alpha
such a tweet
Super Sized Symbols
super squirrel
Sweet pea
sweet songbirds
swirl frame fun
tag alpha
tag time
taking shape
teachers aid
teacup and pansies
that's nice
tiny talk
trading collection
tropical fish
type set alpha
warmest wishes
what's for dinner
winter foliage
winter wonderland
wish for you, a
with honor wheel
you make me happy

Thanks for looking!

Kelle

jennifer-g 01-24-2007 07:07 PM

Do you still need help? I can do the Island wheel, Winter Wonderland and Spunky Alpha.

raduse 01-24-2007 08:53 PM

Kelle, just noticed that my gallery still shows knobbly gnomes and curvy verses indexes haven't been moved yet. I uploaded to the index gallery too. Grapes has been moved.

tanyawilliam 01-25-2007 05:19 AM

Just uploaded Counting Sheep and Alphahearts... sorry it took so long

kellestamps 01-25-2007 04:27 PM

Hummm...I haven't been near a computer today to keep this thread bumped to the top. I had to go to page 4 to find it....not a good sign.

Let's see now--
jennifer-g: I just pm'd you to say that we still need help, so I have you signed up for island wheel, winter wonderland and spunky alphabet.

raduse: I think the index cards are all in the right place now--sometimes even though the mod has moved them it takes a while for the gallery to catch up and put them in the right place.

tanya: I appreciate you letting me know yours are done--I don't think it took you a long time to do them!

Thanks everyone!
Kelle

mcschmidty 01-25-2007 08:07 PM

indexes uploaded

Just a note

I uploaded the indexes for Betsy the Beekeeper, Recipe Fun, and Star Spangled Day

That's all I can do- do not have any more of the needed stamp sets.

I do have a set which I dearly love that I do not see listed on SCS. It is called Peaceful Garden from 2001 and has Just for you series written on the box. Can I index this so I can upload cards I make with it???

Thanks

Shelly

kellestamps 01-26-2007 07:24 AM

Shelly--I'm not sure if the mods are creating new galleries for retired stamp sets. Maybe Tracy will chime in with a response at some point. Thank you for uploading your three index cards!

We are so close to having index cards for everything...do you know that there have been over 2040 stamp sets released by Stampin' Up!? While there are not 2040 galleries, there certainly are a lot. To only have 150 or so that need index cards (50 with volunteers, but not uploaded yet and 100 stamp sets still needing volunteers) is a pretty big accomplishment. You should give yourself a pat on the back if you have participated in this project!

Kelle