Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Help finding a stamp set? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/help-finding-stamp-set-591911/)

pa stamper 09-11-2014 05:24 AM

Help finding a stamp set?

This summer I lost my sister to cancer. We were both big stampers. I have her stamps now and am trying to sort through them. She has a set entitled So Happy...I have yet to find that set . Any where. I am checking to see if all the stamps belong in this set or another one. I am surprised that this set shows up no where? Really?.... I looking to see what is suppose to be in the set...and what stamps in the box doesn't belong there. Any one know where I can find the set to see? Oh..it is made by Stampin Up

pookieadams 09-11-2014 05:54 AM

So sorry for your loss. I assume this is not the so very set. Will try to do some research to see if I can find the set. Is there a date on the stamps? Are they wood? Sometimes this additional info helps.nanette

Brenda71 09-11-2014 05:56 AM

Sorry for your loss!! If you can attach a picture we could help a little more.

SkyNacho 09-11-2014 06:27 AM

This is the index image for So Happy:

So Happy Index by galleryindex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

holamary 09-11-2014 07:30 AM

found it listed on ebay....

This should help you out.....Stampin Up So Happy New UM | eBay

I am very sorry for your loss.

Mary

UnderstandBlue 09-11-2014 07:31 AM

I'm sorry about your sister.

pa stamper 09-11-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pa stamper (Post 20749107)
This summer I lost my sister to cancer. We were both big stampers. I have her stamps now and am trying to sort through them. She has a set entitled So Happy...I have yet to find that set . Any where. I am checking to see if all the stamps belong in this set or another one. I am surprised that this set shows up no where? Really?.... I looking to see what is suppose to be in the set...and what stamps in the box doesn't belong there. Any one know where I can find the set to see? Oh..it is made by Stampin Up

A big thank you to all who took the time to respond. And a Special thank you Sky...the photo really helped. Yes that was the exact set...and once pcs. was missing but was in a box of items I knew need to be put back where they belonged. Thanks again to all who helped and for you sympathy. Patsy

samigirl66 09-11-2014 08:43 AM

Sorry for your loss.

sprtchick 09-11-2014 08:12 PM

Patsy my heart goes out to you...bless your heart. I cannot even imagine the loss of one of my precious sisters. I know you have a big job going thru your sweet sisters stuff. Another thing I cant imagine doing. Hugs.

JoBear2 09-12-2014 02:17 AM

Patsy, I am so very sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you as you sort through your sister's things - such a painful and difficult thing to do {{hugs}} If you need any more help with identifying stamps/stamp sets, please don't hesitate to ask - we are all here for you.

Denverkat276 09-15-2014 11:01 PM

Oh, Patsy, like everyone here, My heart goes out to you and your family. Did your sister have children? Give them special hugs from all of us here.... (I think I can speak for most of us on that). I will keep you all in my thoughts, heart and prayers.

When I hear about a family member of someone who lost the battle with this horrible disease, I just want to hug you so tight. In my family I'm your sister. I'm still in the fight. I just worry so much about my family that it just touches my heart when I hear someone dealing with this loss.

God bless you and your family. You've got an angel to watch over you now......

(((((HUGS))))) and much love is being sent your way.

Kathy

diecuts4u 09-16-2014 01:50 AM

Patsy, I feel your loss. I too lost my crafty sister to cancer. So glad you found the answer to your stamp set query. thinking of you shar