Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   hello from a newbie (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/hello-newbie-24767/)

sheraldine 01-19-2005 04:24 AM

hello from a newbie

I'm just trying to figure out how this works! I love peekin' at everyone's work!!! Maybe someday I'll learn to post a card!

heart 01-19-2005 04:26 AM

Hi Honey!
Oh! Welcome to the best Pajama Party on the net!

crabbymommyof2 01-19-2005 04:38 AM

Hi and welcome! Before you get too addicted to this site, RUN to the store and stock up on the following:
paper plates, plastic cups, plastic silverware, and socks and underwear for your whole family.
After you get started on this site there will be no time for dishes or laundry! :wink:
Enjoy your new adventure!

jamir 01-19-2005 04:53 AM

I am also new! I could spend hours on this site. Can't wait to try some of the new ideas!

scrappinchick 01-19-2005 05:07 AM

welcome to the best place to sit on your butt for HOURS!!!! lol Seriously!! lol And you will learn everything....tips, tricks, techniques, hints, whatever you want !! I am still amazed!!!!

amylou 01-19-2005 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbymommyof2
Hi and welcome! Before you get too addicted to this site, RUN to the store and stock up on the following:
paper plates, plastic cups, plastic silverware, and socks and underwear for your whole family.
After you get started on this site there will be no time for dishes or laundry! :wink:

I could not have said it better myself! Welcome! You'll love it here!

Amy :D

seewah 01-19-2005 05:16 AM

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Hope you have a nice, comfy computer chair ... it's going to get a lot of use! :oops:

laurelwright 01-19-2005 05:52 AM

Sheraldine...welcome! It's not so hard to upload a card into the gallery. The directions are pretty easy and there's always someone here who is willing to help. Just sit back and enjoy!

star2shine 01-19-2005 06:01 AM

Hello and welcome!

sheraldine 01-19-2005 06:50 AM

WOWZERS! This is kinda fun! Appreciate you makin' a new kid on the block feel welcome! Guess I have to quit bein' a shrinking violet and just plunge on in! I'll try and figure out this postin' a card deal! Thanks for the encouragement!

JulieHRR 01-19-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbymommyof2

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!

Best advice yet! :wink:

MichelleY 01-19-2005 07:40 AM

Welcome, girly!! I'm happy to see that you've come out of lurkdom to join the insanity. Don't worry about posting a card. I'll help you!