Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   heads up for SU Demos with websites (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/heads-up-su-demos-websites-437394/)

Joan B 05-15-2009 09:20 AM

heads up for SU Demos with websites

For the past 3 days I have made 6 separate attempts to place an online order. It is near impossible to take advantage of the DSP buy 3, get one free special. The drop down menus for the free offer do not work properly.

Instead of scrolling down, they just kind of flash and shake:mrgreen:. I don't know how else to describe it. I've tried it on two different computers and have the same issue....

is this me or has anyone else had an issue?

calgramma 05-15-2009 09:31 AM

Just tried my website and didn't have a problem. Maybe try again later.

sugarmama 05-15-2009 09:32 AM

I have had trouble logging onto the demo website the past couple of days. It's really annoying.

katestamps716 05-15-2009 10:01 AM

Joan, do you REALLY need more DSP???!!! ;-) Maybe it is the universe trying to help you save money! HAHAHA!!

krystie lee 05-15-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katestamps716 (Post 14072448)
Joan, do you REALLY need more DSP???!!! ;-) Maybe it is the universe trying to help you save money! HAHAHA!!

That's funny! She may be right, Joan.

I didn't have problems with this promotion, but I've had problems using other promotions on demo sites.

Saucy1 05-15-2009 04:43 PM

Haven't tried...but I did have trouble attempting to make changes to my website. I was only getting about 1/4 of the screen. Also, when I did find a small area I could see to work on, the changes wouldn't take. Weird. Sounds like they might be having some issues. I'll try again tomorrow.

akstampmama 05-15-2009 05:23 PM

I know that the SU site has some issues with Internet Explorer 8 so if that is your browser make sure you go up to the Tools tab and then click on Compatability view. If IE 8 is your browser that could be a quick fix.

kdolphin 05-16-2009 09:58 AM

I have not had a problem. Like Stephanie said I heard the same thing about IE8.. Can you place your order with a Demonstrator directly instead of on the website?

ozarkstamper 05-16-2009 10:24 AM

A rep of my mother's ISP said IE8 is causing all kinds of problems and recommended that if you do not already have it installed, do not install it. That ISP is a nationally reputable company.

Mingo 05-16-2009 11:37 AM

Without going to the website to look, did SU! say anything about scheduled maintenance? I remember seeing the note that they will be redesigning the website, but nothing about maintenance.

I haven't tried going in there during this promotion, but I didn't find that the SAB items were overly obvious back when I did an order for a customer in February. I hope that this is one of those items that they are looking to improve.