Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Has anyone ordered from cricutmachine.com (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/has-anyone-ordered-cricutmachine-com-515841/)

luvbyloulou 12-29-2010 10:53 PM

Has anyone ordered from cricutmachine.com

Hi, Has anyone ordered from - CricutMachine.com as they have really good prices on the cartridges? But I am just wondering about their service and also their shipping rates to Canada? And if anyone got charged customs/duties? Wondering why their prices are so low. Thank you.

CamD 12-30-2010 03:50 AM

I've ordered several times from this company. In fact, I bought my Cricut from them. They're shipping times have been very quick. I can't help you with shipping to Canada since I am in the U.S. I just wanted to let you know I have been very pleased shopping with them.

dmaggt 12-30-2010 04:26 AM

Can't help you either re shipping to Canada, but I have bought cartridges from them several times. Great and fast service.

pjw2855 12-30-2010 05:32 AM

I continue to purchase from them as their prices are better than most anywhere.

Why not go through and place and order (just not push the final button) and it should give you the shipping rate so you know in advance. I do that with most any internet order I place.

Patti

loveriley 12-30-2010 05:36 AM

i have ordered from them this past month and shipping was slow (over 2 weeks) but i believe that they got overwhelmed with orders at christmas.

ScrampShopper 12-30-2010 10:15 PM

I got my Cricut and a all of my cartridges from them. I've always received my stuff within a week, including their black Friday sale. Just be warned that there have been security issues with credit cards on their site. Many people had their credit card info stolen and used, including myself. Now I just make sure to use a credit card that does not have any automatic payments on it so if I have to change an account, I won't have to spend hours dealing with everything else. I tried to use a prepaid visa on the site, but for some reason it wouldn't go through for me.

2goofy 12-31-2010 12:11 PM

I order from them all of the time. I usually get my items within 5-7 business days. I just put in an order yesterday. ;)

ladybugtwin 01-01-2011 08:54 AM

I won't order from them again. About 2 months after my sister placed an order on my credit card, my cc called to find out if I was shopping in Spain. I have read on 2Peas where many people have had their information stolen after placing an order from them.

2goofy 01-01-2011 03:20 PM

Wow! I figured someone would bring up the cc issue. I've not had a problem with it, but if I was worried about it, I would get a prepaid cc.

bradley's_mom 02-28-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybugtwin (Post 17750923)
I won't order from them again. About 2 months after my sister placed an order on my credit card, my cc called to find out if I was shopping in Spain. I have read on 2Peas where many people have had their information stolen after placing an order from them.

I've heard this, but I know my friend just ordered from them and had no problems. I didn't find out she had ordered from them until after she got her stuff but I did warn her about the CC information.

stamp luvr 02-28-2011 09:14 AM

I had no trouble either but that's scary about the CC.

crafty1021 02-28-2011 01:08 PM

I haven't had any issues with them either. I hate when I hear about credit card scams, my DH got his information stolen from the DMV of all places!

Jill with a G 03-06-2011 08:23 AM

Ordered and received from them real fast. Enjoyed the service and the products!

se_stamper 03-06-2011 12:52 PM

I've ordered from them many, many times and have been very pleased. I've never had the cc issue happen either. Honestly, I think our cc's could be compromised ANYWHERE we order online...I too had read of it on 2P's and other places and ordered knowing about the complaints....and never had a problem..

I think it's a risk we take anyplace we order online, so to me, their problem wasn't an isolated incident kwim?

I'm not in Canada either, so I can't help ya there, but I do order through an APO address with no problem ;)