Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Happy doing business with All that scraps (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/happy-doing-business-all-scraps-332285/)

Kheila Kirwan 03-12-2008 06:51 PM

Happy doing business with All that scraps

I just wanted to say how happy I am with the company "All That Scraps". I have ordered a couple times from Christine and wanted more of the new cuttlebug folders. They were on the waitlist and she told me when the folders would be in and even e-mailed me to let me know they were now available. Plus there is NO s/h for orders over $10.00. I will continue doing business with her.:)

StampingSpud 03-12-2008 07:43 PM

I've ordered from her several times (and I'll do so again today because of the e-mail I got for Cuttlebug folders). Always had very good service and would recommend to anyone. And free s&h with a $10 purchase is remarkable! :)

amysings 03-12-2008 07:43 PM

I'm another big fan of allthatscraps.com!

llevans 03-12-2008 08:06 PM

She has great customer service. I ordered the new cuttlebug folders and one was missing when the order arrived. Without hesitation, Christine mailed me the missing folder. And yes, her free shipping for orders over $10 is incredible!

steubner 03-12-2008 08:40 PM

Love ATS!

ebethneu 03-12-2008 08:41 PM

Love ATS......one of my favorite places to order!

sf9erfan 03-12-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kheila Kirwan (Post 9131468)
I just wanted to say how happy I am with the company "All That Scraps". I have ordered a couple times from Christine and wanted more of the new cuttlebug folders. They were on the waitlist and she told me when the folders would be in and even e-mailed me to let me know they were now available. Plus there is NO s/h for orders over $10.00. I will continue doing business with her.:)

I agree Khelia! Love love love ATS! Super fast shipping and it's easy peasy to order more than $10 and get free shipping!

knightrone 03-12-2008 09:17 PM

You know what I like about ATS, is the fact that instead of picking one item and immediately getting forced to the shopping cart, you can go through the entire page, pick what you want, and then have it all put in the cart!! So much faster and easier!!

AmberDawn 03-12-2008 09:32 PM

*LOVE* ATS! I order from her all the time, when one order comes in, another order gets placed, lol! They're awesome over there, highly recommend!

mcbenjam 03-13-2008 02:47 AM

Another happy customer here - love the free shipping! However, I have found myself trying to always spend a good bit more than the minimum $10 to get free shipping. I'm afraid that if I make too many $10 to $15 orders, my free shipping will eat up her profit margin and force her to do away with it and start charging.

Plus, it's never been at all difficult to get together a $30+ order! I just like knowing that if I ever need some small stuff, that option is there. The fact that she offers such a great benefit has definitely made me a more loyal customer.

Mary

larue 03-13-2008 03:24 AM

Another loyal customer. I have ordered many times and just got my latest batch of embossing folders. I, too, appreciated the notice that the new folders had arrived.
I know I will be back.

carla36301 03-13-2008 03:29 AM

I'm another very happy customer! I've ordered 2-3 times, and you just can't beat the fast service and free shipping over $10! ('Cause we all know it's not hard to spend $10!) Also, I've ordered 12 x 12 paper from them before, and it's packaged very well with no bent corners or messed up paper! I will order from them again and again and again......

Happy Heart 03-13-2008 04:34 AM

Another loyal customer! If she has what I want (and she usually does!), I prefer to order from her than from any other site! Where else can you get such a deal on shipping?!

Jenmouer 03-13-2008 04:43 AM

Love Love Love ATS....

Aimee30 03-13-2008 05:09 AM

I love ATS as well... never had a problem with her site and who could pass up free shipping with $10 shopping.

Gina K. Designs 03-13-2008 05:10 AM

I love Christine and ATS too! :)

BethanyPaull 03-13-2008 05:16 AM

Just adding my agreement. LOVE ATS!

kphorse 03-13-2008 05:37 AM

Just another good word for All That Scraps!

Great products, great prices and free shipping over $10!

victorial 03-13-2008 06:13 AM

Thanks to all the enablers on this site, I too am now a ATS fan. The selection is good, the service great and FREE SHIPPING (and who can't find $10 of stuff to buy)

ececsy 03-13-2008 07:25 AM

you enablers you...

heading over to ATS now. Didn't know about the shipping deal.. and i can't find the folders that I want anywhere around here!

:)

mmferg 03-13-2008 08:03 AM

ATS is my favorite online store, no question!

You can't beat the free shipping on $10 orders and the service is AWESOME!

lesarapp 03-13-2008 08:42 AM

Christine is the best! She has great selections and is really pleasant to work with.

Erin K 03-13-2008 09:23 AM

thanks enablers! I have been waiting on the dots embossing folder until either they got it in or I saw it at my LSS.

Course one folder is just $5, so I replenished my may arts ribbon collection as well.

the swirly folder with birds is really nice too. I was able to resist it. Why arn't more folders in a landscape format? I just noticed that, all the ones that are directional are portrait. I like landscape cards better I think.

Anyhow that has nothing to do with ATS

ATS Rocks. :)

Erin K 03-13-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carla36301 (Post 9133985)
I'm another very happy customer! I've ordered 2-3 times, and you just can't beat the fast service and free shipping over $10! ('Cause we all know it's not hard to spend $10!) Also, I've ordered 12 x 12 paper from them before, and it's packaged very well with no bent corners or messed up paper! I will order from them again and again and again......

Yes! even individual sheets. For my birthday last year a friend went through and bought me a sheet of each of the pink papers she had (I love pink) and this random collection of sheets of paper came to my door in perfect condition. :)

Jovi 03-13-2008 12:56 PM

I'm also a huge fan of ATS, wonderful costumer service ;)

KayInFL 03-13-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin K (Post 9137410)
thanks enablers! I have been waiting on the dots embossing folder until either they got it in or I saw it at my LSS.

Course one folder is just $5, so I replenished my may arts ribbon collection as well.

the swirly folder with birds is really nice too. I was able to resist it. ATS Rocks. :)

I was not able to resist....... not the swirly birds, or the swiss dots, or some more ribbon or ....... well, I think you get the picture :)

Thanks for the heads up about the Cuttlebug folders

another happy ATS customer!!