Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Happy Anniversary stamp (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/happy-anniversary-stamp-77811/)

stampinCPA 08-12-2005 07:36 AM

Happy Anniversary stamp

I've looked through the catty and the only Happy Anniversary stamp I can find is AYC III? Is there another one that I'm missing? I don't really want many of the other ones in AYC III, so I'd hate to spend that much just for 1 stamp that I really want? TIA.

newpsalms 08-12-2005 09:42 AM

When I don't have a sentiment stamp that I need. I use vellum and my computer and print something out in a nice font. You might try that.

Bethhartley 08-12-2005 12:16 PM

Greetings Galore pg. 69 has a "Happily Ever After" stamp that you could use....maybe say something like "I'm so glad you (or we--depending on who this is for) tied the knot." Or even with some twine on the front of a card with several knots, you could use the same wording. Also on page 96 A Little Love has a "Happy Together" stamp with a chair....I've used that one....also the gumball machine with hearts on it .....I've used wedding stamps, too, and just changed the words or written my own. You could use the pear stamp from All Natural and say something like "To the Perfect Pear." Please Be Seated has the sofa stamp that says "Sofa-so good!" and put inside "Glad it's been Good So Fa." Just some ideas.....have fun!

GarnetJ 08-12-2005 10:58 PM

I know we are supposed to support SU, but if you only want one stamp (not an entire set) you might check ebay. I just went to crafts/stamping/stamps/. I searched on ANNIVERSARY and came up with 14 stamps on Auction and 48 stamps on "Buy It Now."

Lisa Loiselle 08-13-2005 04:18 AM

You can probably get a single stamp at Mike's or ACMoore as well.

swild19 08-13-2005 07:19 AM

I have noticed the lack of a Happy Anniversary stamp as well. They should make a Anniversary set like they have birthday sets. Even if you had the ONE happy anniversary stamp they make you would have to use it in every anniversary card you made. My mom saves all the cards I make for her and I make them an anniversary card every year. I don't want them to have the same stamp every year. I like to have options.

stampinCPA 08-13-2005 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Loiselle
You can probably get a single stamp at Mike's or ACMoore as well.

I looked at A C Moore (I try to avoid Michael's whenever possible). They had one that was pretty, but I couldn't justify spending $8.00 for a single sentiment stamp. Really goes to show what a good value SU! sets are. :)

stampinCPA 08-13-2005 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swild19
I have noticed the lack of a Happy Anniversary stamp as well. They should make a Anniversary set like they have birthday sets. Even if you had the ONE happy anniversary stamp they make you would have to use it in every anniversary card you made. My mom saves all the cards I make for her and I make them an anniversary card every year. I don't want them to have the same stamp every year. I like to have options.

Maybe we should start a letter writing campaign! ;)

janelill 08-13-2005 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newpsalms
When I don't have a sentiment stamp that I need. I use vellum and my computer and print something out in a nice font. You might try that.

i do that alot too, because i buy almost all of my stamps from stores in the us, and i am norwegian, and when i sell my cards, people want it to say happy birthday in norwegian instead of english. And there are som many wonderfull free font sites out there!