Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-22-2006, 07:51 PM   #1  
Gallery Gazer

Default Great sale at Stampo/Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Stampo is having a 40th anniversary sale redux, as they had some technical difficulties the first time around. 40% off all non-discounted items until midnight PDT on Sept. 30! They have EZ Mount, rubber craft scissors, mounted stamps, and unmounted stamps. You can buy their UM stamps either just the rubber die or mounted on EZ mount. I don't benefit from their sales (except for when they sell to *me* and I get some great stamps at a great price), just a happy customer. In my experience their rubber is good quality and deeply etched.

I will just paste their email here so you have all the info.

"Because our Shopping Cart had such problems for our Anniversary Sale and so many people's orders got lost, I'm running the sale again... Anniversary Sale Part II!

Viva Las Vegastamps! is celebrating 15 years in business! I'm celebrating 25 years in Las Vegas! Add 'em together and what have you got? FORTY! And 40% off is what we're offering in our Anniversary Sale which starts today and goes through Midnight Pacific time Saturday, September 30.

A word of caution... we tend to be overwhelmed with these sales so it may take us a few weeks to get your order out to you... if you're willing to wait, you get rewarded with a 40% discount! Another warning... EACH and every order that we do is a CUSTOM order as we are the manufacturer and each stamp is made to order so we charge your credit card at the time we enter the order... at that time, I'll email you a copy of the Invoice... so please do not complain that your credit card was charged two weeks ago and you still don't have your order... you WILL get your order as soon as we can get it out... I add extra help for these sales but with this HUGE a discount, you can see why we're overwhelmed with orders.

UNTIL we email you the copy of your order, it's impossible for us to track down whether we have your order or not as it isn't in the system for us to find it... but we will have your order as long as you follow the directions... emailing your order to us will probably get missed as it's all I can do to just concentrate on entering the actual orders that come through our ONLINE STORE shopping cart... I trust you can understand why it's necessary to follow these procedures so I don't go crazier than I am now!"

Continued in next post
Old 09-22-2006, 08:01 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Email from Stampo continued.

"You can order using our new Shopping Cart in our Online Store (AND WE'RE ALL PRAYING IT DOESN'T GET OVERWHELMED THIS TIME) at www.stampo.com (search by theme such as Christmas or Cats, etc. or by item number if you know it to find what you want to order)... or you can click on the Categories on the left side... if Categories don't come up, hit the Refresh Button and they should... or you can FAX your order to 702-836-9169... or you can mail your order to Viva Las Vegastamps!, 1008 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas NV 89104 postmarked before Midnight Saturday, June 30th or you can shop in person in our Las Vegas store between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm Monday through Saturday and because of the sale, even on Sunday, September 23 between 10 am and 4 pm! If you have a question or can't find something you want in the Shopping Cart, just add it in the "NOTES" section at the end of the cart. If you're shopping in the store, the 40% off doesn't apply to merchandise already reduced such as our 50% off Mounted Stamps, Magazines, Paper, etc. or our $2 Used Stamps and $2 Rubber Dies.

The 40% sale applies to all our new Rubber Stamps, Mounted, Cushioned or Unmounted as well as our Stamping Accessories such as Miracle Tape, Static Cling, Wood Blocks, Embossing Powder, etc. as listed on our Web Site. It does NOT apply to items in our Bargain Basement as they're already reduced 50% or more but do take a look at those items as you'll want to take advantage of these low, low prices. HOWEVER, I'LL OFFER AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF on Scissors and Stamp Pads in our Bargain Basement as we need the space for stamps in the store. It does NOT apply to our Catalog or to Gift Certificates (unless the Gift Certificate is used before Midnight September 30th) nor does it apply to items in our eBay Store. Please note that our Catalog is now 472 pages and we are working on a new 48-page supplement that can be ordered now in our shopping cart under "Catalog". If you're missing any of the past 24-page supplements to bring your catalog up to date, you can order these as well. If you don't have our Paper Catalog, this is a good time to order it! We have an unlimited supply of our Rubber Stamps since we are the manufacturer but Bargain Basement items are in limited supply... when they're gone, they're gone... we've recently enlarged our store to accommodate all our new stamps but we have to cut out a lot of our accessories such as stamp pads and paper to make room for more stamps as well which is why you can find such great bargains in our Bargain Basement!

TO GET THE SALE PRICE, YOU MUST SAY "STAMPTEMBER SALE"

on your order... there's a place for Notes in the Shopping Cart on our Web Site or you can put it anywhere on your order if mailing or faxing it. Shipping costs will be based on the order... in general within the US, the highest shipping for Mounted Stamps alone will be $10 and for Unmounted Stamps, $5... it will be less if your order is small... it can be more if you order a lot of wood blocks or Miracle Tape or other heavy items such as our unique Stamp Positioner that's a Viva Las Vegastamps! exclusive and essential for all stampers. We ship all over the world and can generally ship a LOT of stuff for $11.50 Global Priority Mail which includes all handling, customs forms, etc.

Oh, and if you're on any stamping lists, please spread the word of this grrreat sale (as Tony the Tiger would say)... also to any stamping buddies on or off line... I'd appreciate it! And so would my five dogs and four cats!

Let the shopping begin!"
Old 09-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

Just wanted to mention they carry a massive variety of images, from teddy bears to flowers to poker images to Willie Nelson to semi trucks to kittens and so much more.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:41 AM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

bttt
Old 09-23-2006, 09:47 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

I have ordered from them several times during their sales. They have such a wide variety. But, I find it too time consuming to look through all their stamps online. So I will have to pass this time.
Dina
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2006, 11:05 AM   #6  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
I have ordered from them several times during their sales. They have such a wide variety. But, I find it too time consuming to look through all their stamps online. So I will have to pass this time.
Dina
I hear you on that! Someday I am going to order their catalogue because I'd love to read through all their word stamps, but for now the catty cost is too much of my crafting budget this month. I am hoping to order a set of their rubber scissors, the trees background (like CHF but horizontal), and some sheets of EZ mount.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:12 PM   #7  
Glitter Guru

I went and checked this out, unfortunately going through multiple pages of sayings to try and see what is available is painful and slow. There are over 2400 and at 8 images per page... Darn!
Old 09-23-2006, 12:55 PM   #8  
Gallery Gazer

I think their online sales would skyrocket if they had a less klunky online system, and if they had all of the images available for browsing. To browse their sayings all I could do was type in some standard search terms (birthday, garden, hippo, etc.) and hope for the best. I did manage to make it through their entire animals section (all 1140 images) but that was just sheer obstinacy on my part.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:13 PM   #9  
Embossing Fanatic

I do want to order but am frustrated that I cannot find shipping charges on the site. It says you have to submit your order with your VISA and authorize it before they will show the total. I have stupidly done this before at other sites and was once charged $9.95 on a $6 order. Never again. I have emailed them with this question and got no response. Anyone have experience with this? Do they charge sales tax? Has anyone dealt with them?
Old 09-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #10  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel
Shipping costs will be based on the order... in general within the US, the highest shipping for Mounted Stamps alone will be $10 and for Unmounted Stamps, $5... it will be less if your order is small... it can be more if you order a lot of wood blocks or Miracle Tape or other heavy items such as our unique Stamp Positioner that's a Viva Las Vegastamps! exclusive and essential for all stampers. We ship all over the world and can generally ship a LOT of stuff for $11.50 Global Priority Mail which includes all handling, customs forms, etc.
I know the text of their email was pretty long, so I just quoted the shipping-specific part here.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

I bought my first rubberstamp scissors from Stampo. That was over 15 years ago. I still have the same pair and they still trim the rubber as good as they did when I bought them. I'll have to go check out the sale!

V
Old 09-23-2006, 02:45 PM   #12  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel
I hear you on that! Someday I am going to order their catalogue because I'd love to read through all their word stamps, but for now the catty cost is too much of my crafting budget this month. I am hoping to order a set of their rubber scissors, the trees background (like CHF but horizontal), and some sheets of EZ mount.
I have the tree background from them, I got it during their Super Bowl sale. But I must admit I have not used it yet.
Dina
Old 09-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

I love to shop online....But I have to say that this site is very hard to navigate. The navy blue index on the left is incredibly hard to read and the images come up only 8 per page as another user said....too long to go through and too frustrating. I can't waist my time. Sale or no sale. Sorry.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:24 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I bought stamps from them this spring when we were in Las Vegas for a convention. LOVE them!!!!! The store is fabulous!!!! Because I ordered them while I was in the store (and got unmounted ones to save $$ and travel space), I didn't even have to pay shipping! Dh even picked out a couple for me to make cards for him with! (Guess it was worth riding the Star Trek rides in the Hilton, after all!! )
Old 09-25-2006, 09:20 AM   #15  
Crimping Master

Smile

i was just in their store this past june when we went to vegas! i bought several of their stamps and they are great quality and the prices aren't bad either. They are great guys!