Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Gotta love those Michaels $1 stamps! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/gotta-love-those-michaels-%241-stamps-207088/)

jestermann 12-17-2006 01:05 PM

Gotta love those Michaels $1 stamps!

1 Attachment(s)
I have been on $1 stamp kick! 4th card I just made this weekend! The first 3 were used with cool caribbean cardstock and this one I used plain Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Not Quite Navy, and stamped Paisley BG on Georgia Pacific white cardstock using Bashful Blue. I used my slit punch to create ticket corners! I'm so darned proud of it even though many of you guys are so much better than me lol!

jtax 12-17-2006 01:07 PM

very cute card! love that snowman stamp!

StampinOma 12-17-2006 01:09 PM

I love your card. Absolutely adorable!

I wish my Michaels would get the Christmas/Winter $1 stamps, but as of last week they didn't have them yet.

jestermann 12-17-2006 03:09 PM

Another one using Michael's $1 Stamp - birthday cake

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another one! I guess I can say I sure am glad that I grabbed so many of Michael's $1 stamps (35 stamps all at once! :shock:

crabbymommyof2 12-17-2006 03:16 PM

I really like your cards....I think I NEED to go to Michael's tomorrow......

Mothermark 12-17-2006 03:25 PM

Cute cards. I have enjoyed my $1.oo stamps too. So much so that I have a photo album of just cards made with Michael's stamps. I have not made one in awhile, but it hasn't that long since I bought some! How can you go wrong. I enjoyed seeing your cards..thanks for sharing.

anniesmom 12-17-2006 03:45 PM

I love their $1.00 stamps. Unfortunately, our Michael's does not carry them anymore. They have only a few of the old ones.

blizlady 12-17-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniesmom
I love their $1.00 stamps. Unfortunately, our Michael's does not carry them anymore. They have only a few of the old ones.

Same here. I haven't seen a $1.00 stamp bin at our local Michaels, although they do have a dollar area with lots of other goodies that I purchase. I bought a few tiny key chain calendars that I plan to personalize with SU stamps for a few friends. Also some little notebooks with matching pens.

ncs 12-17-2006 04:06 PM

I just got back from Micheal's and I got 7 for me, one for my mom and two for a friend...yes, they are very very cute! I can't wait to play!

Jess, your cards are adorable!

MWDStamp 12-17-2006 04:20 PM

These cards are so cute. I need to make a few more Christmas cards and I'm going to have to case these. TFS. The Michaels $1 stamps just get better and better.

neece 12-17-2006 05:10 PM

Your cards are fab-o!!! Please tell me where you got the scalloped cards (behind the snowman).

IMBlessed5 12-17-2006 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a cool thread since I just went to my very first Michael's store while on vacation this weekend (we don't have that store around here). I had to refrain from buying one of each! I loved them all! But here's what I DID get. LOOOOOVE them!

SuzyQue 12-17-2006 08:20 PM

What pleases and amazes me is how beautifully they are trimmed. If only Stampin Up would consider doing that. I hate trimming and mounting stamps! I have always wished for that. Guess it won't ever happen though. <sigh>
SuzyQue

jestermann 12-17-2006 08:30 PM

I have those too!!!! Man I just so love them! Between those and SU stamps, I am good to go! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMBlessed5
This is a cool thread since I just went to my very first Michael's store while on vacation this weekend (we don't have that store around here). I had to refrain from buying one of each! I loved them all! But here's what I DID get. LOOOOOVE them!

cmayk 12-17-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jestermann
I have been on $1 stamp kick! 4th card I just made this weekend! The first 3 were used with cool caribbean cardstock and this one I used plain Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Not Quite Navy, and stamped Paisley BG on Georgia Pacific white cardstock using Bashful Blue. I used my slit punch to create ticket corners! I'm so darned proud of it even though many of you guys are so much better than me lol!

What a cute card!! Thanks for sharing. :mrgreen:

colee_dupont 12-18-2006 06:21 AM

Such cute cards! *** wishing I had a Michael's close to me ***

Shasync 12-18-2006 07:31 AM

My daddy got me a $100 gift card to Michaels for Christmas!!

Lisa62 12-18-2006 11:46 AM

I can't wait to see what is coming up for valentines and easter stamps.I go as soon as I find out there there then I buy all the ones that are new.

jdmeeks 12-18-2006 04:42 PM

Very cute cards - I love the Michael's stamps too; what a great value!