Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-30-2004, 09:13 AM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cropper hopper supply tote

Who has this and what do you think of it? I have a customer asking about storage options, but I don't have this and can't tell her anything about it. Would she like it?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 09:30 AM   #2  
Inking Addict

Default Cropper Hopper

I have the one that is listed in the current SU catalog on page 223. I keep all of my embellishments that I am currently using alot on the "deep" side and I keep some samples and card fronts on the other side. I really like it because I can grab it and go. If your customer wants something to aid in convenience and ease of transportation, it really helps!

Smiles,
Valerie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 09:33 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for the quick reply. Does this tote have compartments and if so are they sized right for our tools and accessories?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #4  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I love mine. Many of my customers have them and can't live without them. They are great for when you want to take a project in progress with you to work on it. A lot of my stamp club members use it for club meetings. 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock fits in 1 side. The other side has adjustable sections. Fits lots of stuff. I can't imagine anyone being sorry they got one!!!

HTH.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 12:46 PM   #5  
Insane Embellisher

I agree that it's great for taking a project in progress with you. I use mine for this a lot. I also use it to pack my accessories I'm using for stamp club or demos. If she doesn't have a lot of stuff this would be ok for storage. As for me I've long ago outgrown it for storage! I think it's a must have!

Jan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 01:38 PM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Default cropper hopper supply tote

I have four of them....can't live without em. I use one of them to store my extras to take to workshops, in the one large side I take things like my scrub pads and stamp mist cleaner, brayer, cutter, watercolor brushes, color pencils. I put my tags from the tag sheets in some of the small compartments in the one side and scissors, sponges, adhesives, and any other little things I may use to hold workshops. It's so handy to just grab it and go and know it's got everything I need already packed in it. I use another one to pack my stamps, stamp pads and my pre-cut cardstock for a workshop. The other two I have just in case I need to pack for a scrapping weekend or other event. I show them off at workshops and stamp classes and explain what I keep in them all the time and how little I need to pack for such events and most order at least one if not more when they see how handy it is to have around. I wish we would get them in 12x12. I have two of them and they are great to use for toting albums and 12x12 cardstock and photos for scrapping events, but the Stampin' Carry works great for that too.
LeAne SCS#2819 & Grandma to Lindsey!
[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2004, 03:47 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Love mine!

I keep my watercolor pencils, pastels, Color Coach, and Stamp-a-Ma-Jig in one side and then the little pieces parts like scissors, adhesives, sponges on the other...great for "the essentials."

I have it loaded up so that when I go to a workshop, I have everything, just in case.

The big side is even big enough for full 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock, if that's what you want to keep there.

Highly recommended
Heather, proud SCS member #132
Gallery
- Blog

Reply With Quote Likes